3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

VStoryTeller

May 3, 2022
@VStoryTeller
...Why does your protagonist give sexual attention to everyone so easily? Why is he so eager to let anyone touch him sexually and so eager to have sex with anyone who is up for it? Is it because he is a gamer nerd and is desperate to get sex? Or you intended him to be a fuckboy who doesn't take sex seriously? Maybe it is the only way to keep the crowd interested in the game because most people are only interested in seeing sex in this type of games and they will get bored if you don't throw sex at them often?
This is an interesting question, and I’ve spent some time trying to gather my thoughts about it. I’ll try to keep it brief, but I understand if it’s still TLDR.

There are several reasons. At a basic level, the MC enjoys sex and being physical. You can decide what label to apply, but it is enjoyable for him and he wants to have it. A lot.

As a story telling device, it can heighten relationships. In ViRility, sex is different for each character. The way Calista uses and feels about sex is very different than the way Emily does or any of the characters. There are lots of ways to heighten relationships, but this is one (of many) I chose to use telling this story, and it fits in the VN format.

For me, I enjoy creating the scenes. It’s challenging and I don’t think I’m particularly good at it (yet). So, I will keep writing and laying out the scenes.

And for the audience, yes, I think people generally enjoy it. Is that the only reason they read the story? No, there are plenty of other VN’s with a lot of sex, but I know which ones keep me coming back and why, and that’s the kind of story I’m trying to tell.

If I'm successful or not is up to you.

Thanks for distracting me with such an interesting question. ;)

--VStoryTeller

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I may be back at some point, but this is not really looking like my style of game. I wish you success dev.
Edit as of 02/10/2024: This is a pass for me, there is just too many plot points that I can not do in this game. Again I wish the dev success, but I can not do this game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why? This is literally player one with different action or MAtrix with different interests of the cast.
Because MC has it so good? You must be living so much better if getting on with girls is this boring to you.
I may be back at some point, but this is not really looking like my style of game. I wish you success dev.
oh ok just played ch3 and considering you were forced to have sex with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
prior , the ntr, if you want to call it that, is already ongoing and only being shown to the player now

Revenge is a matter of MC taking back his dignity. Give him some agency here, will ya?

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
No choice with Calista I can understand for story development, but really I think there should be some agency with the Ex. I don't think the MC necessarily hates her guts but definitely should have the agency to choose there since was just with Calista, is tired and hurt. As someone else said, the Ex could still have given the girls the impression they just did something to continue the drama.

Also should then add forced sex to the tags and it'd be really nice to have some confirmed future tags in a Dev section, especially if NTR will be unavoidable or not. I mean it's understandable to be in here due to the story/plots, but hopefully its done in a way if you make smart choices, you can avoid it at least since many here hate NTR. Just let us know now rather than later in the OP since it's not obvious unless you go scrolling through discussions and even then it's not clear if avoidable or not.

Reactions: Cavpal and Greebz

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
oh ok just played ch3 and considering you were forced to have sex with
prior , the ntr, if you want to call it that, is already ongoing and only being shown to the player now

Well, that is a massive nope then

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I was worried when I saw Callista scars on version 0.2
Now I see it was just a sexual "punishment"
Sad thing we cant avoid her(only in the begining)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was worried when I saw Callista scars on version 0.2
Now I see it was just a sexual "punishment"
Sad thing we cant avoid her(only in the begining)
Yeah same, especially given that the guy that gave her the notice to report for punishment is the NTR trope of ugly dude, so I was already weary. The fact that the "relationship" is forced on you is very whack.

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
I really disliked almost everything about this.

The MC blushes at the drop of a hat, but also has got enough game to pull half a harem in a day. Which is it? Innocent wee bairn, or experienced ladykiller?

Then there's the encounters themselves. The Cali thing at the start is tone-setting, so I'm giving it a bit of a pass, but why isn't the MC even having the passing thought of filing a sexual harassment complaint/cheating complaint? The way it's played out in the narrative he's just going along for the ride, all blissfully mellow and obedient. I found that rather off-putting.

He has two interactions with this tech creature that helped Cali try to cheat, and in both instances he yields to the other dude being afraid. Why? What gain is he realising by not pressing? Why does the MC care here?
1669497645117.png
He should be pleased the cheater is in hot water, no? Her getting expelled would not be a step too far, surely.

The bit with Aurora after the party was better, but I'd much rather have had the chance to not engage, cuz I just don't see it:
1669497049853.png
Having half your nipples out might be the look for a street-walker, but here it just comes off as vulgar. The encounter wasn't actively annoying, but would have preferred a "no thanks, going home" option.

Then there's this interaction:
1669497228737.png
Why this escalation? It makes no sense from the personality seen so far, so either the prior characterization is not doing as intended, or this is just... off.

1669497359058.png
In what possible scenario would "I've been beat half to shit, so let's sexually harass my teacher at the uni I worked my ass off to get into" make sense?

Why is the MC not just decking this shit?
1669497446885.png

This is the point I stopped.
Best of luck.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Stopped playing after the MC is forced to have sex with a girl that was tortured. Any games that throw basic common sense out the window and present riculous secnarios are a huge turn off for me.

..and just noticed the post above mine saying basically the same thing :LOL:

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
ViRility [v3.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 380mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i like and dislike this game pretty much the same amount

Mainly Calista and the ex gf should be having a optional sex scene choice for the people not interested in their pathways

Specially since Calista is probally forced by those corperate dicks to so sexual acts and she so far down the rabbit hole she dont even care no more as seen in that cliffhanger

And that ex gf should definatly been a optional sex choice as well

But yeah other then that i had a grand time with it

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok just checking. What IS the optimal path in Ep 3?
1. Never got to meet Sam
2. Something was bothering Auro. Never found out what?
3. Had to choose btw Leah & groupie? No chance of playing both paths?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
By ntr you mean: sharing/swinging, or corruption/humiliation and etc? I particularly prefer the first option.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes