Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
Anyway, to bring it back on topic; does anyone know of any Camren Bicondova looks?

Orrrrr Mrs Incredible? :love:

Last edited:

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
On the subject of Japan, does anyone have this look (or any others by the author)?

I'm also still looking for Jackaroo's Gardevoir if has it, he does timed paywalls and I can't justify paying for just one model I'm interested in. In exchange, I have some stuff from Sharrr that I'll post when I get home later.

• Haha
Reactions: beldritch

bartstar

Dec 4, 2020
So I'm going to offer a huge performance tweak to anyone that is interested. I discovered this after spending way to much time fighting with my computer trying to figure out aside from the CPU bottleneck built-in to vam what else was causing slowness with the program overall. This was also a problem with some other VR stuff I was seeing from time to time.
So if you have SSD or NVMe in your computer I STRONGLY recommend you get a tool called Samsung Magician. Download it from Samsung directly don't go through a third party site. Once you download and install it run the tool on your ssds and NVMe drives using the performance benchmarks. Once it finishes you should have a good idea how your drives will perform. My problem was I had an Intel NVMe drive and its Sequential Read was horrible but its random was pretty good. This was the cause of my crappy performance in VAM. Well okay not the only bit but this is one area I could fix. I purchased a samsung pro NVMe and its been night and day difference. Stuff loads up so much faster now and the Samsung NVme is 1000times faster than the intel nvme. I see at least a 50% improvement in loading up of scenes AND I don't have crashing anymore in VAM which I was getting alot with the intel p.o.s. NVMe. So if you are having slow load times and crashes I strongly recommend checking your ssds and nvmes and see how they are performance wise. If it shows a sequential read under 1000 replace it with something better. Samsung Evo Pro is a good choice. I have the 970 plus and I'm very happy with it. THe intel sucks bad and I would recommend staying far FAR away from them. They make decent CPUs but their NVMe sucks ass.

Dec 1, 2020
On the subject of Japan, does anyone have this look (or any others by the author)?

I'm also still looking for Jackaroo's Gardevoir if has it, he does timed paywalls and I can't justify paying for just one model I'm interested in. In exchange, I have some stuff from Sharrr that I'll post when I get home later.
Here you go, this is what I got on hand.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Here you go, this is what I got on hand.
Oh man, thanks a ton, that's way more stuff than I expected.

Here's some of Sharr's stuff, mostly props (lots of horns) and a few of their recent looks (panda/kindred/scp-1471):

Probably won't grab any more unless someone really wants it since the rest is either super uncanny or too boring.

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
Here's all of VariousScientist's character looks. I'm only sharing their non-OC content because it's the only stuff I care about.

I detest hard paywalls, so it's unfortunate that this is one of the only creators making stylized characters. Their clothes ports are pretty good but the faces and hair on most of them are nowhere near good enough to be charging for. If you're reading this, VS, I'd be more inclined to give you credit for your work if you did timed exclusives or only charged for non-combined sliders. I'd give you the most credit if you didn't paywall your shit, but that seems to be too much to ask in the VAM community.

Shuten Douji:
Aqua:
Ram and Rem:
Serene Hassan:
Chloe von Einzbern:

Megumin is their "free sample" character and she's the best out of them, in my opinion:

As a side note, I find it funny that half of these characters are loli (and canonically underaged for Megumin/Kuro) and yet the creator doesn't get any shit for it on the hub because they're slightly aged up. I'm definitely not complaining, just think it's interesting. Maybe whoever moderates the hub genuinely doesn't recognize them, it would certainly explain why MeshedVR seems to be unaware of features that are considered standard in Japanese h-games.
HI can anyone add a missing CREEPER GIRL

1604860068.jpg

Reactions: Vanal_
Dec 15, 2020
Just fixed for myself Universens sofa series stuff, all 7 scenes got reduced to a single 105mb -error free - var

And we have a new Mocap girl it seems, she released some dirtys animations on hub, i putted them all together too:

\Edit\
Oh well, guess i'll pass these too:

Should be error-free if U have most of common stuff

Edit2
Does anyone know what's "wozz.Opel Zafira OPC.latest"? Or anyone have it? My googling skills gave me only auctions to buy a car QQ
/
oO, ty celine.dijonnaise was pretty sure it was some asset not a look xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes