Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
I don't like to ask for stuff, but maybe someone happen to have Nial's Dentist scene? I saw someone uploaded environment asset from it, but still missing the scene itself

Dec 15, 2020
Saw a few people been asking for them, and i know they were 'donated' to the torrent project, but since it's rather quiet in that matter...
Nina

Sonya

No personal edits on them. I do like Nina, like most all of the Tekken gals, but Sonya, ekhm, i don't think i even loaded her in Vam yet after looking at her promo ss.

Luvganja

Nov 19, 2018
Hey Guys, anybody have Splines Dianne look? It is on the hub but I am still too new to be able to post a link.. hehe.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Saw a few people been asking for them, and i know they were 'donated' to the torrent project, but since it's rather quiet in that matter...
Nina

Sonya

No personal edits on them. I do like Nina, like most all of the Tekken gals, but Sonya, ekhm, i don't think i even loaded her in Vam yet after looking at her promo ss.
Yo.. been looking to this for ages! highly appreciate!

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

v-i-n-c-e

May 26, 2018
Cheers everybody,
anyone of you awesome guys happens to have any of these vars?

cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTearsFullVer.3
KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest
LarrysArms.BlackWidowsOutfit.latest
MK_47.model_Sisters_of_night.latest
Oeshii.Saya_.latest
ReignMocap.ReignMocapBjSitting.latest
ReignMocap.ReignMocapImmersiveDoggy.1
RenVR.(VAR)_Lexi_(REN).latest
Sharr.Two_Draenei.1
vecterror.BrAnJeX.latest
vecterror.EliOls.latest
vecterror.irenethedream2_0.latest
vecterror.KaPe_bla.latest
Vince.Nightie_V-A-C.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1
Zman.Z_Basic_Lingerie_Set.latest

Thank you for any help!

LOVE, PEACE and shall all your desires be grant
here you go bro Vince.Nightie_V-A-C.latest

Dec 1, 2020
Cheers everybody,

Oeshii.Saya_.latest
Sharr.Two_Draenei.1
vecterror.BrAnJeX.latest
vecterror.EliOls.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1

Thank you for any help!

Here is what I have

Dec 15, 2020
Cheers everybody,

Oeshii.Saya_.latest
Sharr.Two_Draenei.1
vecterror.BrAnJeX.latest
vecterror.EliOls.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1

Thank you for any help!

About "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest". I've been looking for it for a while too, since only remake is available on hub\his patreon. I found "KdollMASTA.K_Idol_mk2.5.var" in some archive posted in here before, and fixed meta file in the var requesting that one, and it's seems to work.

Link for remake version if U want to try using her instead, she seems pretty much the same as "2.5" plus new textures.

About "xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1". I've never found it, I heard it's some kind of wind plugin. Should be safe to just remove it from dependecies

Dec 15, 2020
Universens Road Trip parts 1-2. This one was tricky, found out my earlier vaccum's runs decided to delete base female genital normals oO So i included them in here [in different dir so U won't get punished that way like i did]. Fixed the wrong refference for stockings textures. Weirdly enough 1st part was bug free except broken AshAuryn morphs

Oh, this one replaces files: "UniversenS.START.12.var" [well it was a dir not a real var file tho], and "Universens.RoadTrip.1.var"

Gonna edit post after i clean up other scenes. I'm going to post only originally broken ones or multi-parts released 1 by one.

/Update1/
That's was the most bugged thing i saw so far. I have enough of his works for today.
Replaces - ClubLauren-Volume-1+2

Last edited:

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Universens Road Trip parts 1-2. This one was tricky, found out my earlier vaccum's runs decided to delete base female genital normals oO So i included them in here [in different dir so U won't get punished that way like i did]. Fixed the wrong refference for stockings textures. Weirdly enough 1st part was bug free except broken AshAuryn morphs

Oh, this one replaces files: "UniversenS.START.12.var" [well it was a dir not a real var file tho], and "Universens.RoadTrip.1.var"

Gonna edit post after i clean up other scenes. I'm going to post only originally broken ones or multi-parts released 1 by one.
Glad someone else also is trimming the fat off these vars. I notice Vacuum is great at relinking many ref in json files but not smart at deleting. It doesn't use checksum just filename, date and size. I use Varbsorb first to delete dupes since it uses either MD5 or SHA-1 for creating hash of files. I forgot which one was in the code. But varbsorb will not link var ref points correctly so vacuum steps in the relink to other vars with correct syntax. Since varbsorb deleted all the correct dupes, vacuum will not delete anything after. Sometimes if creator was lazy or old vacs, they didn't change to unique file names like"faceD.png". Most male textures use png and females use jpg but vacuum has no idea what is for male or female so it grabs whatever it finds first. Remedy is remove all male resources and then run vacuum and it should link to correct resources for female for example. Like I said before in other posts, many variables to consider.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
He/she said that Dec. 10th will be the deadline for submitting VARs to him/her. Maybe he/she has taken the profile private so that nobody is bothering him/her with questions and new content during finalizing the project? Maybe it takes longer than expected.

EDIT: just noticed that the posts are all deleted, profile is still there and active. Hopefully just because he/she wants to clean up the thread before release :oops:

Just guessing here, but it wouldn't surprise me.
1 rule - one does not speak off project mayhem...lol seriously it is a smart move. Best to let it be forgotten and give torrent a chance to grow. If they are smart, they would give torrent to small trusted few to create a strong hive cluster then release to public. Having 10-20 seeds at launch, obfuscates original uploader better. Best way would be to release torrent on another platform and let that leak torrent here not by user posting.

Reactions: Nick197801
Dec 15, 2020
Well, my point is just to make stuff error-free and easier to load up next not linked scene, reducing file sizes is just an addition. I'm not using vaarbsorb, for var dupes i just use error log from VAM. About textures named "FaceD" etc... It's not a "lazy way", there is some logic behind. It's for "Mass import" option inside VAM, so U can import all textures in one click.

I gotta go for a while so maybe someone will be able to help. I'm struggling with LFE light plugin atm, it can't find textures inside var. I tried adding them in ways:
"Light Texture" :"Custom/Atom/InvisibleLight/Textures/spiral.png"
"Light Texture" :"SELF:/Custom/Atom/InvisibleLight/Textures/spiral.png"
"Light Texture" :"Universens.ClubLauren_vol1_2.1.var:/Custom/Atom/InvisibleLight/Textures/spiral.png"
They're added in meta file as a full folder, didn't tried to add 1-by-1 yet.
error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found the correct way.
"Light Texture" : "Universens.ClubLauren_vol1_2.1:/Custom/Atom/InvisibleLight/Textures/spiral.png"
without 'var' at the end QQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes