Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I just got the same results with "dngrep"
and its free.

Install, click on options and scroll down to Archive Options. In the "Add" box put VAR and hit the save button.
Select the folder with your VARs, RARs and other archives that you downloaded from here. Next go to the "Search" section and select "Text" then search for FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f) and press "search".

This will show you all the files that contain files that call "FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f)" in them. Clean them by editing the JSON and delete the script or just delete them, up to you.

Hope this helps.
Do I have to do this for each VAR file individually or is it possible to scan an entire folder full of VAR files?

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
meanwhile, thanks friend I wanted to know and can you find the latest version of vamx? thanks in advance

Reactions: mattduk

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
and the new version 1.4 is out, here is the link
another thing can I ask for? I wanted to know where to find the double penetration scenes of this patreon that I like very much but so far nothing or found nothing this and the link of the scenes is it possible to find them? hope you can help me thanks in advance

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
I never have issues with anonfiles and uploads there don't instantly vanish like megas do.
I agree with Amadeus3D. Anonymous is such a bad host. I think most of us has same problem. It always corrupts file and sometimes it takes aegis to start download. Download speed it like 300kbps? like what? Always had a problem with anonymous.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Still looking for these if someone has it please share :) Seems one opened spoiler thingy.

View attachment 989786
--------------------------------
MILFS 4 Life! from Vecterror

View attachment 989790
Jess 101 v2 from podflower

View attachment 989792
Spider Stone from Joyboy

View attachment 989795

Xingcai from VAMGS.

View attachment 989796
Coa LOL from Podflower.

View attachment 989797
MAGE.O from bamair

View attachment 989798
Eve Onkay Tronkay v1 from Podflower

View attachment 989800

Omnigate

Jul 10, 2019
Can pls someone explain me what happen here? I downloaded Tifa Futa and my COMPLETE Custom folder is empty? All assets, hair, clothes are deleted? WTF???
That file has a script inside it that deletes things in your vam folder when loaded. Read previous posts to know what's going on.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
hi guy I wanted to know where to find the double penetration scenes of this patreon that I like very much but so far nothing or found nothing this and the link of the scenes is it possible to find them? hope can help me thanks in advance

Reactions: jtnexus

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
.....once set up, scan the entire AddonPackages folder,........ also your Custom/Scripts folder
Yes, of course, but do I have to do file by file or can I have all files in a folder scanned in one batch?
I found out how to scan the complete folder

cff

Jul 4, 2017
I'm blind, this texture from UJVAM has been posted recently, right?

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
hi guy I wanted to know where to find the double penetration scenes of this patreon that I like very much but so far nothing or found nothing this and the link of the scenes is it possible to find them? hope can help me thanks in advance

One post is sufficient, you don't need to keep asking for the same thing multiple times.

Also, you are not likely to find any of that creator's stuff here. His subscriptions are retardedly expensive, and his content is pretty much the worst shit that's ever been vomited onto the VAM community. I wouldn't download his mutant models & disgusting scenes if they were free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes