Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
One post is sufficient, you don't need to keep asking for the same thing multiple times.

Also, you aren't likely to find any of that creator's stuff here. His subscriptions are retardedly expensive, and his content is pretty much the worst shit that's ever been vomited onto the VAM community. I wouldn't download his mutant models & disgusting scenes if they were free.
Cant even believe some one comes here asking for his shitty stuff. there are great Free creators like DDAAMM that makes amazing content...

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
One post is sufficient, you don't need to keep asking for the same thing multiple times.

Also, you aren't likely to find any of that creator's stuff here. His subscriptions are retardedly expensive, and his content is pretty much the worst shit that's ever been vomited onto the VAM community. I wouldn't download his mutant models & disgusting scenes if they were free.
okay then sorry if I posted the same thing several times but you say that you can find them here on the site but I don't know where to find them here on the site also because I'm new if you know maybe give me a tip if there is something on the site then I'll take a look

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
okay then sorry if I posted the same thing several times but you say that you can find them here on the site but I don't know where to find them here on the site also because I'm new if you know maybe give me a tip if there is something on the site then I'll take a look
just use the search option in the top-right of the page, its not rocket science.

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
also guys does anyone know why anonfile links dont work?
Links are working fine. However, Anonfiles has been extremely slow as of late. I've also noticed that some of the CDN locations it tries to DL from never work. I usually refresh the page and by hovering on the link can see when the CDN location changes and try again. That usually helps to kick a download in motion.

If you are having issues with Anon it may be your location or ISP. Try a proxy or a VPN as this can sometimes circumvent such issues.

Sindle

Jan 12, 2018
A question: what is stopping someone from releasing a 'free' version of patreon content here, where one of it's dependencies on vam hub contains a malicious file delete command, whilst the 'genuine' patreon version would not ask for that dependency?

Wouldn't this mean even if the content uploaded here doesn't contain the malicious command itself, it could still lead you to dependencies on the vam hub which could contain it, especially if you use the vam hub tool inside the vam application to automatically download missing dependencies?

For example:

A troll uploads what they claims is a patreon paywalled scene here, but the version they upload asks for an additional free dependency that can be downloaded off the vam hub, lets say it's called 'Hair2'. This additional dependency could contain a malicious cs file that would be automatically loaded by the troll scene once installed.

The dependency might have some vague description and some crappy images so no person would ever download it except for anyone seeking to download the dependencies required for the troll's scene; and anyone who makes the mistake of using the ingame vamhub tool to automatically download missing dependencies who has this troll scene will unknowingly download this malicious cs file.

I'm asking this question so we don't make this mistake of thinking "It's good enough to just check the cs files downloaded here".

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
That's because there aren't any. If you read my first reply, I said that you ARE NOT likely to find his stuff here.
but then here there are people who make a lot of requests on all the scenes you want and more and there are those who put the link and download me who only made two requests to neither of them no one answers me ... indeed you tell me that I do not have to post more than once it is not the way this or done the request for vamx 1.4 and nothing of those scenes and nothing mah

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
.....once set up, scan the entire AddonPackages folder,........ also your Custom/Scripts folder
The files are not stored as VAR in the custom folder. Can I still run it through or do I have to add something under the settings?

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
A question: what is stopping someone from releasing a 'free' version of patreon content here, where one of it's dependencies on vam hub contains a malicious file delete command, whilst the 'genuine' patreon version would not ask for that dependency?

Wouldn't this mean even if the content uploaded here doesn't contain the malicious command itself, it could still lead you to dependencies on the vam hub which could contain it, especially if you use the vam hub tool inside the vam application to automatically download missing dependencies?

For example:

A troll uploads what they claims is a patreon paywalled scene here, but the version they upload asks for an additional free dependency that can be downloaded off the vam hub, lets say it's called 'Hair2'. This additional dependency could contain a malicious cs file that would be automatically loaded by the troll scene once installed.

The dependency might have some vague description and some crappy images so no person would ever download it except for anyone seeking to download the dependencies required for the troll's scene; and anyone who makes the mistake of using the ingame vamhub tool to automatically download missing dependencies who has this troll scene will unknowingly download this malicious cs file.

I'm asking this question so we don't make this mistake of thinking "It's good enough to just check the cs files downloaded here".
Just take the dnGREP and scan your files, also backup your vam regularly (you can have a cloud account and just do a sync that doesnt allow delete), the dnGREP config i use is this:

1610907642072.png

1610907620059.png

You can set the search for other dangerous code like rd, and notice the Paths to match, we are more, and we are not afraid of some lame ass paywall creators.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
We can't stop anyone from posting here or on the hub. The only thing we can do is not to fall to the temptation of opening straight away stuff that we download, scan everything before you open new stuff.
The code only works if you open it through VAM, it doesn't do anything if it just sit on your pc.

I'm kind of wish this will get uploaded to the hub, just to get more exposure to this issue. I want to start a discussion about it on the official discord but I'm afraid everyone will start to say "that's what you get for pirating stuff" instead of focusing on the real security issues...

Vertex66

Mar 31, 2020
The files are not stored as VAR in the custom folder. Can I still run it through or do I have to add something under the settings?
Essential dnGREP looks for any text string you specify, (also in compressed files). Var is a new format to dnGREP, hence you have to specify it in the archive section,.....just make sure you tik the text option above the search box before you search,......

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes