Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zlownsteady

Apr 9, 2020
Is there any reason to keep older versions of .var files?

Example:
AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.19.var (older version)
AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.35.var (newest version)

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
anyone using an oculus quest 2 for VAM? i've gotten it to run via oculus link but interactive scenes don't work. scenes that involve just clicking on the next scene work fine though. any advice on how to make this work?

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
anyone using an oculus quest 2 for VAM? i've gotten it to run via oculus link but interactive scenes don't work. scenes that involve just clicking on the next scene work fine though. any advice on how to make this work?
Yup i use quest 2 and haven't had any problems with it. Can you be more specific at what interactive scenes aren't working?

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
Yup i use quest 2 and haven't had any problems with it. Can you be more specific at what interactive scenes aren't working?
hey thanks for the reply. i'm trying to get TiSeb's katarina interactive to work, but i can't grab her hand or her head or anything. but i can click the lights on/off

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Since updating VaM to 1.20 my Easy Mate IV is not working - I really miss my "Easy Buttons" for spanking, moans, loading looks on the fly and so on. It just added "life" to each new doll!

My EM IV was a 22GB torrent - any ideas how to revive it's funtionality?

Either usethe VaM_Updater to downgrade to 19.x or use the in game error log or better to tail the log file

Code:
Get-Content $env:USERPROFILE\AppData\LocalLow\MeshedVR\VaM\output_log.txt -tail 20 -wait

Feb 11, 2020
From Discord.

Meshed has posted information that a malicious plugin is going around on "a piracy site" that deletes all vam content when run.
Just so you know, he's talking about F95, not this discord. To the best of my knowledge, the plugin hasn't been posted here. But be warned, and everybody is advised to back up their saves, custom, and addonPackages folders. This post on F95 says the plugins in question are "Tifa.FUTA.1.var" and "bamair1984 SS.var".
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4940617 I have not independently confirmed this. Note that there is absolutely no reason to think these plugins were actually made by Tifa or bamair. Anybody can change their creator name in VaM to make it look like their var came from another user.
I am not sure if you followed the past discussion here, so I am gonna make a summary, both for you or anyone that wants to have an idea of whats going on.
  • Meshed has actually replied in here. (Important parts a. looking for solutions b. As is scripts can only access specific folders and not your entire PC)
  • A lot of us are aware of the code and the packs that contain it which are the ones you mentioned ( "Tifa.FUTA.1.var" and "bamair1984 SS.var" ).
  • Bamair actually answered and said this was not his doing
  • Some members have posted tutorials on how to scan for the code
  • A member is making his own program to scan catch this code which he shared an early version of in here
  • And from Fried " For those interested, IDs (and posts) which linked from here to the "malware" assets have been deleted, as have their helper accounts. "

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I noticed that many ladies' nipples are deformed in many looks on the large torrent. They look like small funnels or something similar. Why is that? is there a certain morph missing? When I try to edit it, it can't be fixed with the active morphs. IMG_20210119_093747.jpg

Reactions: Plnjr987

tester32

Jan 16, 2018
I noticed that many ladies' nipples are deformed in many looks on the large torrent. They look like small funnels or something similar. Why is that? is there a certain morph missing? When I try to edit it, it can't be fixed with the active morphs.
Do you have an example (picture) and look name ?

tester32

Jan 16, 2018
Soupface.Bailey_Brooke_Redeux.1
this for example .
but for me there are many more.
Just checked. All are OK. You have certainly a bad morph that impact these nipple morphs. You can try to seek the bad morph with the plugin : Morph Mass Manager.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I will recommend you to stop using it, it's an old unsupported mod full of outdated stuff that just bloat your vam with unnecessary shit.
Use UIAssist instead, it's a must have plugin imo...
Is there a way to unlock it's exclusive features (beside patreon membership)?

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I noticed that many ladies' nipples are deformed in many looks on the large torrent. They look like small funnels or something similar. Why is that? is there a certain morph missing? When I try to edit it, it can't be fixed with the active morphs. View attachment 992736
Likely the look was made with a different smooth pass setting than you are using. You will have to either change your smooth pass settings to something higher or manually adjust the nipple morphs to compensate for your lower setting (filter for active morphs to find the active ones faster).

Reactions: tna20 and frewgew

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Likely the look was made with a different smooth pass setting than you are using. You will have to either change your smooth pass settings to something higher or manually adjust the nipple morphs to compensate for your lower setting (filter for active morphs to find the active ones faster).
Yes you are right. Smooth pass was set incorrectly. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes