Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
hi friends i wonderer if someone could post var files from soni666 ? it s war inside archives and it were free contents but so hard to manage all textures i give up

Last edited:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for these! Mega took them down, and I was only half way through it. Any way you can repost them, or specifically post Roac and Spline to anon? Thanks again.

I just tooked them down, because i found some Problems with my Way to build a Var.
(I am new with it.)
I will test them... make them again with lesser Bugs, and then i reload them.

Its not soooo easy to make big Vars :D

And my Problem is... i am German and my English isnt the best, and there is no damn
german tutorial about it.

So its learning by doing :D

But it will come back :D
its my "Thank you" for the Community here.

My Final Plan is to make a big Collection like the Torrent Collection..
But without Problems, and only with Quality Content.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Someone has Yamete new clothes?

Thanks!

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
Hot damn!

Took a break from Vam for a few days and come back to plugins that delete your shit :HideThePain:

Fucking crazy stuff

could you plz share eela from theagle mate?

Reactions: mattduk

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
clothing tab> select your clothes > customize> side tab Adjustments
You can also look for the plugin...I think it was called 'NippleClipping" which will also assist in this. While Vertex's does work, you do end up scaling the size of the cloths. While the plugin will adjust the nipples themselves while cloths are on to be hidden.

thank you so much :) both is working for me

Dec 15, 2020
Not sure if anyone would even use it, but made Orregon looks repack from last year. 2 Vars, one with morphs\textures, 2nd one with 'legacy presets'. Actually i just learned a new trick while packing this and it's now a little bit better\easier. Till now i was copying all of dependiences in notepad, now i did cleaned them all from 'data' var, and used VAM itself to create them for the presets var. Damn, so much faster.

I found only one error after replacing his vars with my repack, it was Widow smashed scene by Romolas, u might want to keep original var for her or replace paths for her textures in that var.

Think i included all of his looks in this repack, but u can check what is inside in the atachment.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
mostly, but they can also be in .dll files. As some of the admins said, it seems that it was only two files that had the deleting code, so I'd suggest if you ever download a file that has a dll to either just remove it or replace it with an older version of the same file
Aight, thanks for the info man! now i get it, appreciate.

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
guys is it just me or is oculus link trash for running VAM? my PC is able to run it fine but my oculus quest 2 lags out and i'm not able to select anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes