Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Are you sure? If an older file requests and older version of Timeline (for example) it will use the old version of timeline, not the newest
You can grab all the older versions and move them to a temp directory somewhere and check your scenes to see if they still work. If not, you can copy them back over.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Here is something someone requested a while ago:

Also not sure if these are shared already, but here they are anyway:

Probably renaming the zip files to var will make them work without extracting

Last edited:

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Big Packs Mega Folder:

BigPacks.CosmicFTWVolume1.1
BigPacks.ddaammVolume1.1
BigPacks.InkedGirls.1
BigPacks.MikiVolume1.1
BigPacks.NoStage3Volume1.1
BigPacks.PodFlowerVolume1.1
BigPacks.RoacVolume1.1
BigPacks.SirapVolume1.1
BigPacks.SplineVRVolume1.1
BigPacks.Stenzello.1

This Packs are rdy and on the way to upload.

Info... The NoStage3 Bigpack is reworked.. so best way is to delete the old one and download the new one.
(Some new things in it.. )
Thanks for these! Mega took them down, and I was only half way through it. Any way you can repost them, or specifically post Roac and Spline to anon? Thanks again.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
is there a guide somewhere on how to convert a vac file to var?
The easiest way that I found (for personal use, not for sharing) is to take an existing random var, delete everything inside it except for the meta file and make this folders Saves/scene/foldername, then dump the vac files inside the "foldername". If the vac file has a "Custom" folder just drop it in the main directory (where the meta file is).

You will have to edit the meta file to something like this (you can customize however you want but I highlight the importent stuff):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I noticed that many ladies' nipples are deformed in many looks on the large torrent. They look like small funnels or something similar. Why is that? is there a certain morph missing? When I try to edit it, it can't be fixed with the active morphs.
I have another problem :D I can see the nipples through the most clothes.. many different models, not all :D

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
The easiest way that I found (for personal use, not for sharing) is to take an existing random var, delete everything inside it except for the meta file and make this folders Saves/scene/foldername, then dump the vac files inside the "foldername". If the vac file has a "Custom" folder just drop it in the main directory (where the meta file is).

You will have to edit the meta file to something like this (you can customize however you want but I highlight the importent stuff):

Tried that but it doesn't seem to work, even added paths to meta.json's directories key

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I have another problem :D I can see the nipples through the most clothes.. many different models, not all :D
You can also look for the plugin...I think it was called 'NippleClipping" which will also assist in this. While Vertex's does work, you do end up scaling the size of the cloths. While the plugin will adjust the nipples themselves while cloths are on to be hidden.

Desperado49

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, do any have this beauty Jessie A from Virtamouse?

And do anyone have new version of this awesome plugin Balance 3.0 from miscreatedreality?

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

Here's the newest update to Mr. Orange's BJ V2.
If anyone else wants something from him let me know.
Anyone tried this yet? dude.. I'm legit scared of download anything right now. I hope we get rid off that deleting files shit..

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Is there any reason to keep older versions of .var files?

Example:
AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.19.var (older version)
AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.35.var (newest version)
Yes in the case of scripts they are not always backwards compatible, so you can leave the old versions also scripts dont occupy much space, in the case of non script content you can leave the last avaliable versions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes