Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galin

May 5, 2017
For the upcoming release I'm looking into several possible solutions:

1. Further restrictions of which folders plugins can write to.
2. User prompting when a plugin attempts to modify a file.
3. Disabling plugin file write access altogether through a new user preference that will be on by default.
My idea is, if some scenes needs modified files they should be copied to a temp folder, which has to be deleted at leaving VaM

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Looking for:

Orregon
Major Widdow

Orregon
hips do not lie

and VamX 1.4 :)

lg !

• Angry
Reactions: understandtim

stickytak

Jan 5, 2018
I've searched high and low in f95 and google and I can't find an answer to what should be a simple question.... If I want to use the content in the paywall pack how do I "install" it? Putting the var files and image files into the addonpackages folder doesn't push anything over to the scenes folder form what I can see. The only way to get to the files I've figured out is to go to load a scene and open it through the shortcuts tab... which I guess open a second question - Is there a way when you're trying to open a scene to backup to a folder higher than the saves folder?

Galin

May 5, 2017
I've searched high and low in f95 and google and I can't find an answer to what should be a simple question.... If I want to use the content in the paywall pack how do I "install" it? Putting the var files and image files into the addonpackages folder doesn't push anything over to the scenes folder form what I can see. The only way to get to the files I've figured out is to go to load a scene and open it through the shortcuts tab... which I guess open a second question - Is there a way when you're trying to open a scene to backup to a folder higher than the saves folder?
Don't know what var you talk about, maybe you'll find it in looks, appearences or presets?

Reactions: tna20

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Big Packs Mega Folder:

BigPacks.CosmicFTWVolume1.1
BigPacks.ddaammVolume1.1
BigPacks.InkedGirls.1
BigPacks.MikiVolume1.1
BigPacks.NoStage3Volume1.1
BigPacks.PodFlowerVolume1.1
BigPacks.RoacVolume1.1
BigPacks.SirapVolume1.1
BigPacks.SplineVRVolume1.1
BigPacks.Stenzello.1

This Packs are rdy and on the way to upload.

Info... The NoStage3 Bigpack is reworked.. so best way is to delete the old one and download the new one.
(Some new things in it.. )
You blessed soul.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
It can be confusing, but VAR is just a packing platform (zip, basically). What's in the VAR determine how you get to it. If it's a clothing item, it'll just appear in the clothing tab. If it's a scene, you have to open -> scene. If it's an appearance, it'll go into the appearance tab. I sometimes can't find the item so I'll peek inside the VAR to see what's going on (again, it's just a zip).

As for navigating out of the current folder, this is an annoyance with VAM. Depending on the selection window, sometimes you can navigate out and sometimes you can't. With scenes, I believe you can select the root folder of your VAM installation on the left.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
First, piracy site or not, I'm sorry to those that lost content.

I take this seriously, and I'm working on further security improvements to the file management code due to this attack.

VaM plugins only have access to limited file write and delete commands and are completely blocked from c# libraries that can do other file and system operations. VaM plugins are limited to writing to specific directories within the VaM folder. Unfortunately those commands still allow delete or overwrite of content from Saves, AddonPackages, and Custom folders where all custom content is stored. For the upcoming release I'm looking into several possible solutions:

1. Further restrictions of which folders plugins can write to.
2. User prompting when a plugin attempts to modify a file.
3. Disabling plugin file write access altogether through a new user preference that will be on by default.
Thanks for your helpful post.

For those interested, IDs (and posts) which linked from here to the "malware" assets have been deleted, as have their helper accounts.

As always, please report any suspicious activity to site staff for assistance.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for your helpful post.

For those interested, IDs (and posts) which linked from here to the "malware" assets have been deleted, as have their helper accounts.

As always, please report any suspicious activity to site staff for assistance.
Sorry for the trouble but can you confirm if it was the same person?

Thanks

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Since updating VaM to 1.20 my Easy Mate IV is not working - I really miss my "Easy Buttons" for spanking, moans, loading looks on the fly and so on. It just added "life" to each new doll!

My EM IV was a 22GB torrent - any ideas how to revive it's funtionality?

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Since updating VaM to 1.20 my Easy Mate IV is not working - I really miss my "Easy Buttons" for spanking, moans, loading looks on the fly and so on. It just added "life" to each new doll!

My EM IV was a 22GB torrent - any ideas how to revive it's funtionality?
I will recommend you to stop using it, it's an old unsupported mod full of outdated stuff that just bloat your vam with unnecessary shit.
Use UIAssist instead, it's a must have plugin imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes