Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.sharknado

Nov 24, 2019
So there's a look I'm wanting to post here. I used free morphs to make it, and she uses some hairs I also got for free as well. How do I make sure she's sent off with what she needs to be properly seen with and all that? I haven't any experience with this.

Riyouma

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone got this,Thanks in advance
[NHNL] Procedure for Handjob Play 2 a

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
One post is sufficient, you don't need to keep asking for the same thing multiple times.

Also, you are not likely to find any of that creator's stuff here. His subscriptions are retardedly expensive, and his content is pretty much the worst shit that's ever been vomited onto the VAM community. I wouldn't download his mutant models & disgusting scenes if they were free.
Facts. Made the mistake of downloading one of his looks or whatever it was. It was absolutely nothing like pictured, probably because it has 100000 dependencies that he didn't even bother listing lol.

No lights, no hair, body wasn't even close to what the pictures showed.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi Folks,
Tifa.FUTA.1.var and bamair1984 SS.var that were previously linked from this thread had near-identical code meant to delete files in typically-named VAM folders. Please avoid sharing these files or their links, because spreading the malware can only spread the pain.

If you know of other files with malicious code whose links were shared here, feel free to Report those posts.

In the meantime, please don't blindly trust downloads from anyone you don't know, especially new or light-posting users; at the very least, verify anything you download.

In this case, both of the above .var files were linked by users with very little history and/or very recent registrations - those involved appear to be bad actors and they had help from others. While we can clean up this recent situation, the community can also help to minimize future attacks by remaining diligent about checking for such possibilities.

Thanks for your consideration.

MeshedVR might consider a way to more explicitly make users aware of permissions that code wants to have - or at least ensure that sensitive actions, such as deleting VAM asset folder contents, requires a player's consent.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Big Packs Mega Folder:

BigPacks.CosmicFTWVolume1.1
BigPacks.ddaammVolume1.1
BigPacks.InkedGirls.1
BigPacks.MikiVolume1.1
BigPacks.NoStage3Volume1.1
BigPacks.PodFlowerVolume1.1
BigPacks.RoacVolume1.1
BigPacks.SirapVolume1.1
BigPacks.SplineVRVolume1.1
BigPacks.Stenzello.1

This Packs are rdy and on the way to upload.

Info... The NoStage3 Bigpack is reworked.. so best way is to delete the old one and download the new one.
(Some new things in it.. )

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This was fun, but I'm bored of it, will get back to it tomorrow (hardly tested)
Pretty fast, right now just for exploring without having to unpack the VAR files.
Soon will have a feature to easy highlight suspicious
~1hr work, DGAF

i0ibAVdFvX.gif

lamboidk

May 20, 2018
Here is an updated folder for these models.
Expires soon!

For
|
V​

Enjoy!
could anyone reupload these? they expired so fast

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
Update from MeshedVR on the VAM discord....

Hi all. A quick update and a note about a malicious plugin being distributed on a piracy site.

We're finalizing the next 1.X release which has ended up being a pretty major release which is why it has taken longer than expected. I expect this to be released sometime next week. 2.X is also being worked on steadily. No specific updates at this time though.

On the other note, a malicious user uploaded a var file to a piracy site that contained a plugin .cs script that deleted all content from the VaM folder (everything in Saves/ Custom/ AddonPackages/ directories) when the scene from that var addon was loaded. Please avoid downloading and using content from sites or users that you don't trust. There is a reason plugins have an opt-in.

That said. I take this seriously even though this happened on a piracy site, and I'm working on further security improvements to the file management code due to this attack for the next release.

VaM plugins only have access to limited file write and delete commands and are completely blocked from c# libraries that can do other file and system operations. VaM plugins are limited to writing to specific directories within the VaM folder. Unfortunately those commands still allow delete or overwrite of content from Saves, AddonPackages, and Custom folders where all custom content is stored. For the upcoming release I'm looking into several possible solutions:

1. Further restrictions of which folders plugins can write to.
2. User prompting when a plugin attempts to modify a file.
3. Disabling plugin file write access altogether through a new user preference that will be on by default.

It is likely we will implement all of the above just to be on the safe side. Plugin owners please PM me if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!

MeshedVR

Sep 16, 2017
First, piracy site or not, I'm sorry to those that lost content.

I take this seriously, and I'm working on further security improvements to the file management code due to this attack.

VaM plugins only have access to limited file write and delete commands and are completely blocked from c# libraries that can do other file and system operations. VaM plugins are limited to writing to specific directories within the VaM folder. Unfortunately those commands still allow delete or overwrite of content from Saves, AddonPackages, and Custom folders where all custom content is stored. For the upcoming release I'm looking into several possible solutions:

3. Disabling plugin file write access altogether through a new user preference that will be on by default.

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
First, piracy site or not, I'm sorry to those that lost content.

I take this seriously, and I'm working on further security improvements to the file management code due to this attack.

Major kudos to you, Meshed. Especially replying in a forum that circumvents buying keys for your software (I sure as hell will now!)

Is there a posssibility to add a simple option to only have the file be able to delete root (root for the VAR itself) contents of the folder, instead of underlaying directory structures? I guess that would be the easiest option, if, of course possible. That way the damage would be limited to the at that time operational folder the VAR file itself is in. It's contained, but still noticeable (and that way easy reportable.)

Yet again, nothing but praise that you come into this forum and tell us your attempted proceedings on the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes