Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Not sure, but i'll give it a shot tyvm!

This is actually the one I saw! Do you have this by chance? :)

Edit: Oh theres a mega on that link. I'll see if thats good :D
Compliance plugin was actually adopted. If you look under the Atom control, you'll see the word/s "Comply or Compliance" Also can set each control node on the body to "comply" where the "on,off,hold & lock" boxes are.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Compliance plugin was actually adopted. If you look under the Atom control, you'll see the word/s "Comply or Compliance" Also can set each control node on the body to "comply" where the "on,off,hold & lock" boxes are.
Was it adopted or does his 2.1 version just utilize joint compliance as a feature. I've loaded the plugin and it has potential but it seems to be abandoned, I'd love to know if there was a newer version.

Reactions: Darunios

Joementum

Jan 15, 2021
Has anyone found a good set of middle ages/medieval clothes for women or men? Virt-a-mate or daz gen2?. I've found poser stuff, but that's extra complicated to port to Vam

ISven

May 19, 2017
Hey all, (long time since I posted here)

Someone have this look: Succubus by

Reactions: Viixby

SuperChris

May 17, 2019
I'm trying to find environment, it doesn't appear to have been posted in this thread. I know it's just a dolled up version of free one; the problem is, for some reason the free environment does not render correctly for my right eye. I look through just my left eye and everything works properly, but looking through just my right, the environment slides around underneath any placed assets, like it's some strange flattened poster. Needless to say the effect is highly nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes