Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1087634
these are GAME screenshots, hoping to get close to them...

Milfy City Characters: Round 2
Working on these ones and also made revisions to Celia to fix the breasts.
Could use HAIR suggestions for the either existing or if they can MAKE hair that would help speed things up for me.
I think Cindy won't be tough, its basically HarleyQuinn but the others will be useful

and also need help with the Judy textures converted to GF2 (uses Karen 7, )

For next round (or possibly this one), I might make Aunt Liza but need help converting her textures to GF2
here's a link to the ones needing conversion
Also iis there hair similar to this out in VAM already? thats the asset for Liza on G3
It looks like it would be incredibly difficult to make and impossible for me.
View attachment 1087669

Once again, i would totally do the texture conversion but my time is better spent on morphing the looks than troubleshooting my blender installation.

Judy hair (click to enlarge)
View attachment 1087652 View attachment 1087653 View attachment 1087654

Since I'm releasing an update to Celia, I could use help fixing the hair, anyone good with hair in VAM?

View attachment 1087650
Aunt Lisa

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Did CluelessVamUser get banned from the hub too? I just searched his name on the hub "no results found."
It's a damn shame that some creators that make decent FREE content get banned or quit, while a LOT of paid content is being cranked out. Just take a look at the directory. It used to be mostly free stuff. Now it is mostly "Hey, buy my totally NOT a remake of my same face character." Even some people from here start creating, get a few likes then set up a f-ing patreon. Maybe we should ALL make random looks, start up a patreon, use money to buy looks to share here. lol
Sorry for the rant. Here is ClulessVamUser Cassie.

rolperez

Feb 4, 2020
Hi!

I've 2 problems with VAM and i need your advices.

First of all, this is my build:
AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 3900
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080 SUPER

VAM is in a 2TB SSD M.2

So, i've a LOT of VAR's, different versions, updates, packs, etc, VAM is VERY SLOW when i open the directory, whats your advice to make a clean of VAR's? (i just passed VACCUM, changes just a little bit)

The other problem is, vamtake a long time when is loading an ATOM, is this is correct? theres a way to speeding up this?

Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: sanyokxxx

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
rolperez Our systems are very similar apart from my card being the 2080Ti; My VaM folder is just under 300gb and load times are not bad; have you tried clearing your VaM cache occasionally? If you use a lot of different scenes it can grow to an enormous size. In Windows (assume Win10) I have set my page file to a different drive to W10 and a fixed size 16384mb. That makes a positive difference generally. Try these things and let me know if you see an improvement.

rolperez

Feb 4, 2020
rolperez Our systems are very similar apart from my card being the 2080Ti; My VaM folder is just under 300gb and load times are not bad; have you tried clearing your VaM cache occasionally? If you use a lot of different scenes it can grow to an enormous size. In Windows (assume Win10) I have set my page file to a different drive to W10 and a fixed size 16384mb. That makes a positive difference generally. Try these things and let me know if you see an improvement.
Thanks! Let me try!

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Hi!

I've 2 problems with VAM and i need your advices.

First of all, this is my build:
AMD Ryzen 9 PRO 3900
32 GB RAM
RTX 2080 SUPER

VAM is in a 2TB SSD M.2

So, i've a LOT of VAR's, different versions, updates, packs, etc, VAM is VERY SLOW when i open the directory, whats your advice to make a clean of VAR's? (i just passed VACCUM, changes just a little bit)

The other problem is, vamtake a long time when is loading an ATOM, is this is correct? theres a way to speeding up this?

Thanks in advance!
my exp.: activating cache is the only (poor) improvement meshed was finding... but cache seems to give issues when you create variations in a scene, such as appearance presets, when you get collisions crashes ... so I was setting cache off (temporary), but really... having a lot of filesin the morphs folders and a lot of .var files is the basic motivation. Agree with you in considering it nerfy ... but life is a compromise, isn't it?

Reactions: MistaVanVam

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
I extracted all vars into regular directories and updated the "saves" JSON links..
The speed increase is insanely significant.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
1615964366111.png
Wholesome Ellie

This is kinda my second biggy-ish scene, similiar to Succubus but not many different paths. I just tried to give characters more life, it gets more immersive like that.

I'll also try to release more free content like this and the extended versions... Sorry for paywalled content, but I really work carefully on these and it takes too much time.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who gave me feedback for my Succubus scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
my exp.: activating cache is the only (poor) improvement meshed was finding... but cache seems to give issues when you create variations in a scene, such as appearance presets, when you get collisions crashes ... so I was setting cache off (temporary), but really... having a lot of filesin the morphs folders and a lot of .var files is the basic motivation. Agree with you in considering it nerfy ... but life is a compromise, isn't it?
There's no reason at all to have the same exact morph repeated and loaded 15 times.

Reactions: keycode

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
I extracted all vars into regular directories and updated the "saves" JSON links..
The speed increase is insanely significant.
if I had some years of time to do this (updating json links??) I would really try :) ... I leave the job to meshed team I guess.... :-(

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
if I had some years of time to do this (updating json links??) I would really try :) ... I leave the job to meshed team I guess.... :-(
It's a Regex string that I've written.
It can be ran using any free "find and replace" program, or by using cmd or terminal.
I'll record a screen capture bulk updating the JSONs and share it.

Just in case anybody else is looking for that string, it's:
FIND " : "(.*):/Custom/
&
REPLACE " : "SELF:/Custom/

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Still looking for if someone can share :

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes