Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

myaug

Jan 17, 2021
Hey! I'm a newbie and I'm looking for some good scenes to enjoy.

I've noticed that most content here revolves around looks and plugins and I feel somewhat lost when it comes to finding scenes. I enjoyed the works of S P L I N E V R since his scenes are of high quality and are easy to operate. His works are however, fairly nisched so I'd love to try some good quality scenes from other creators. I've tried some different packs from here, but I felt somewhat overwhelmed by the many looks, clothes, and plugins and struggled finding good scenes!

Got any good creator that you could recommend, or files to share?

Thanks in advance!

DXWarlock

Jan 30, 2021

Thanks in advance!
I really like C&G studio, ReignMocap, and ClubJulze (some of his, some is too performance dance for my taste).
They are all in the main torrent.

But really depends on your tastes, and what kinda scenes you like. For me, sex scenes in VaM are too..unrealistic? mechanical? (even the mocap ones) so I tend to go for more strip club/solo girl sexy dance scenes.

Last edited:

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017

I've noticed that most content here revolves around looks and plugins and I feel somewhat lost when it comes to finding scenes. I enjoyed the works of S P L I N E V R since his scenes are of high quality and are easy to operate. His works are however, fairly nisched so I'd love to try some good quality scenes from other creators. I've tried some different packs from here, but I felt somewhat overwhelmed by the many looks, clothes, and plugins and struggled finding good scenes!

Thanks in advance!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018

Thanks in advance!
Maybe I'm just an unwitting fanboy sucker, but I always end up inserting Mass Effect characters into animated scenes.

.var here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-244#post-4884416

Reactions: isskini
Apr 15, 2020
next ones-1.png
these are GAME screenshots, hoping to get close to them...

Milfy City Characters: Round 2
Working on these ones and also made revisions to Celia to fix the breasts.
Could use HAIR suggestions for the either existing or if they can MAKE hair that would help speed things up for me.
I think Cindy won't be tough, its basically HarleyQuinn but the others will be useful

and also need help with the Judy textures converted to GF2 (uses Karen 7, )

For next round (or possibly this one), I might make Aunt Liza but need help converting her textures to GF2
here's a link to the ones needing conversion
Also iis there hair similar to this out in VAM already? thats the asset for Liza on G3
It looks like it would be incredibly difficult to make and impossible for me.
00-daz3d_aliza-hair-for-genesis-3-female_s_.jpg

Once again, i would totally do the texture conversion but my time is better spent on morphing the looks than troubleshooting my blender installation.

Judy hair (click to enlarge)
Screenshot 2021-03-16 110156.png Screenshot 2021-03-16 130953.png Screenshot 2021-03-16 131456.png

Since I'm releasing an update to Celia, I could use help fixing the hair, anyone good with hair in VAM?

Celia hair.png

Last edited:

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1087634

Milfy City Characters: Round 2
Working on these ones and also made revisions to Celia to fix the breasts.
Could use HAIR suggestions for the either existing or if they can MAKE hair that would help speed things up for me.
I think Cindy won't be tough, its basically HarleyQuinn but the others will be useful

and also need help with the Judy textures converted to GF2 (uses Karen 7, there's a Karen PRO pack but I don't have it)

For next round (or possibly this one), I might make Aunt Liza but need help converting her textures to GF2
here's a link to the ones needing conversion
Also iis there hair similar to this out in VAM already? thats the asset for Liza on G3
It looks like it would be incredibly difficult to make and impossible for me.
View attachment 1087669

Once again, i would totally do the texture conversion but my time is better spent on morphing the looks than troubleshooting my blender installation.

Judy hair (click to enlarge)
View attachment 1087652 View attachment 1087653 View attachment 1087654

Since I'm releasing an update to Celia, I could use help fixing the hair, anyone good with hair in VAM?

View attachment 1087650
I'll convert them for you..

Reactions: RonaldBurgundy
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes