Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
latest updates tab - select assets category

View attachment 1236329

please read and explore the site some mroe.
This sort of info, should be a pop up messsage or heading that comes up when a user logs in, to tell them of such updates.

You cannot expect people to know about this if they just visit the same thread each day thats probably a bookmark. Its good to know, but the "News and Updates" section may explain this, but its not prominant enough. So each time theres an update or annoucement, then it needs to be pushed out in some out of message or banner click to advise....

Thats me anyway.... lol

Reactions: DevSteve

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
latest updates tab - select assets category

View attachment 1236329

please read and explore the site some mroe.
Well, maybe useful features should be easily accessible. First post links to the "asset release" subforum. From there I have to go the latest updates, which opens with "games" filter activated by default. So I'm leaving the "asset release" subforum to see the game updates overview to then filter for assets. Makes no sense.

GirinoFP

Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys! Anyone have the last 2.0 updates news? Texts, pictures, infos... I'm curious but i don't have access. Thanks! Link of posts:

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
And here is another good one by B-man'84 from that Korean site ( ). Grab it while it's hot and enjoy:

MichellePfei_Young
Thanks a lot for the link. Any chance you, or anyone else managed to grab the Marie Rose scene please?

Sadly, it was deleted.

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
Hey everyone,

does some has those Spicy Ladies?

would really appreciate...

thanks in advance
2st0n3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes