Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
.vac files go in \VAM\Saves\scenes, I would make a subfolder for it as IIRC it unpacks when you open it, and I don't remember if they make their own folder. They are technically zip files and a legacy format, replaced by VAR some time ago.
.json files also go in scenes.
.vap files go in \VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance\ it is a an appearance preset. (it could be a clothing preset, if that is the case, not sure where it goes)
not sure about the .ini
Thank you :love:

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know the name or where to find the metal bikini bottom on this pic? the guy who posted it' (the pic) didn't even say where he got it from, nor what it was called, or could be found.. just said not included.. :p
See Here:
I went through his entire json, 100% sure i would find what it was. But, there's literally nothing there. The only clothing items it loads are:

"id" : "ClothingPresets",
"presetName" : "속옷/레이스브라팬티" (supposedly translates to: Underwear/Lace Bra Panties)

"clothing" : [
{
"id" : "Silky PJ Bottom Sim",
"enabled" : "true"
},
{
"id" : "Silky PJ Top Sim",
"enabled" : "true"

I just assumed when he said "costume not included" he meant it as it's a paid resource so he cant use/sell it, so wont be included, but will still load if you had the files...

Seeing as I have NEVER seen someone just 100% FABRICATE a complete fantasy setting screenshot and use it to sell his "look"...which LOOKS nothing like the LOOK hes making it LOOK like (say THAT 3 times fast!)

But WAIT...THERE'S MORE! This guy is charging people $5.50 & $20 A MONTH!!!! And he can't even make a fu@king VAR FILE!!! For those who despise the "paywall", this dude is a prime example of those that exploit it, and why so many refuse to pay.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
But WAIT...THERE'S MORE! This guy is charging people $5.50 & $20 A MONTH!!!! And he can't even make a fu@king VAR FILE!!! For those who despise the "paywall", this dude is a prime example of those that exploit it, and why so many refuse to pay.
Some of these creators really are ridiculous. Like this DaveVR clown who literally paywalled a pair of . His lowest tier is $5, which doesn't even include early access.

VAM has reached a new low.

mambo_no_1

Jan 12, 2020

Could you share them bro :D

Dec 1, 2020
Hello! Is there maybe someone who has these lurking around. I can't even find them on the hub or anywhere else:

Qing.Regina
HellQueenAstaroth.OCS_Outfit_0001

And just for the fun of it... I know these are impossible to find, but maybe someone has them by now:

ModsCreator.Lis_Hair
Folkghost.Lucie_W
Folkghost.Tiara

Thanks in advance for checking! :love:
I have HellQueenAstaroth.OCS_Outfit_0001

Do you think ModsCreator.Lis_Hair is a mistype in the JSON file?
Could it be ModsCreator.Lisa_Hair.1.var

What VAR do you have thats calling that dep?

• Love
Reactions: Nick197801

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Looking for the last few celeb looks that Nico3dx made

Soey D including alt look

99+1 Octavia

Taylor Ver 3

Jamie

Bilbo Girls

Ror Ver1l5

Anna K

Emily

soey.jpg soeygilmore.jpg sooey3.jpg soooey3.jpg

Galin

May 5, 2017
Looking for the last few celeb looks that Nico3dx made

Soey D including alt look

99+1 Octavia

Taylor Ver 3

Jamie

Bilbo Girls

Ror Ver1l5

Anna K

Emily

View attachment 1237873 View attachment 1237875 View attachment 1237877 View attachment 1237879
Did you look at
Found N° 5,6,7 and 8 there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes