Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Even pirates can help :
Most of you guys know me and know my work. I am a motion capture creator for Virtamate. I have always strived to innovate the way we do things in VAM but sadly we have reached a wall. The tech we are using right now is not up to par and we are stuck with the same semi-boring scenes. Motion capture creators are trying all sort of solutions and I don't want to sound like an a-hole but I've already tested most of them months ago. Nothing works except submillimeter optical tracking. The tech we are using right now (vice trackers) is submillimeter tracking but it is not made for this kind of work. This tech is meant for gaming and most of the time it fails. Occlusion is a big problem (body parts get in front of the sensors) and because the way VAM recording works, any error will ruin the scene. There are not many body positions that we can do with this tech. Laying on the belly is impossible, doggy is close to impossible, hip movement is not well tracked, fast movement will lose tracking, cumbersome sensors, small tracking space. These are some of the problems we have to deal with. We can't even do a proper catwalk. Not to mention multi actor tracking. Why not mention it? Because there is none. As far as I am aware I am the first mofo who tried double model animation. The way I did it is to record the first model and then the second one. It works to a degree but we can't really sync stuff so it looks weird. We need proper multi actor tracking.
Some creators are trying new methods like the Rokoko suit. I really hope they make it and to a degree it might be useful. Sadly I have tested the suit extensively with VAM. Results were very poor. The suit drifts, has no absolute positioning, does not understand elevation and also needs hard cleaning of the mocap. With hard cleaning we lose a lot of resolution from the mocap. To get an idea of this get one of my mocaps and apply ''smooth moves'' plugin to all of it. You will see the loss in resolution.
I have also tried PlayStation Eye tracking with 4 cameras. Nothing worked. We need a better solution.
ENTER OPTITRACK
Optitrack is ''military grade'' optical tracking use by AAA studios, movies studios, science labs and science colleges. It is the best we've got when it comes to tracking.
Submillimeter tracking, multi actor support, VR supported, finger tracking, face tracking, fast movement tracking. With this system, an acrobatic pole dance would be a breeze. It would be impossible to track this with the vive trackers. So no strippers for us :(
Sex scenes would look extremely realistic with two actors being tracked in the same time.
Because the set-up is easy we can have professional dancers tracked and also fast movement will not be a problem. Surface tracking is up to 10x10 meters and that means catwalks would be extremely easy to do.
The accuracy of the tracking will allow us to capture the fine detail in movement.
The system uses a suit with light markers and that means the actor/model can move naturally. We can capture the difference in motion from actor to actor. One person moves in a certain way and others move differently. With the current system our models move kind of like gorillas.
VAM is an amazing software and motion capture breaths life into our models. I believe we can do better that we are right now.

I am going to build this system and I need your help to do it. If you love my work and love motion capture you understand how important it is to build such a system and I am asking for your help

I am setting up this Patreon in order to raise the funds and build the damn thing. Why Patreon? Because I am a filthy romanian and I am not allowed on the crowdfunding websites also Patreon has been good to me and everything was always cool with them.

I know I am going to get some hate for this and people will say am I am greedy. I am telling you, if I could build this on my own I would.
Any donations coming trough this patreon will remain there until the goal is reached.

If this is successful, backers of this project will receive exclusive motion captured scenes that will never again be available on the main patreon.

Depending on the tier of the donation you will receive the equivalent of being subbed to my main patreon. I will do an average of how many mocaps I get a month and you will receive that amount of exclusive mocaps done on the new system

Here you have a link with the system at work :

It does not matter how long it takes to get to the goal as long as we get there. I would prefer to build it before 2.0 is out.

I am taking a risk with this but I don't care. All I care about is stepping up the mocap game for VAM.
I will keep this patreon updated with info and future plans. I have already contacted the Optitrack staff and we are working on a set-up that would be perfect for VAM.

Let's fucking do this and I promise you that you'll experience shit in VAM that no one thought possible.

TO ALL MY PATREONS : To get some attention to this project I will dump all my work again for free. Please don't feel left out or bummed out because you payed and others are getting it for free. I am very grateful for your support and I am able to do this kind of work only because of you. Thank you!

HERE OS THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PROJECT :
For those who dont like going on VAM or cant here is the MEGA for ease of use. Thank you Reign for sharing this.

As always give em a like if you like :p

D

Deleted member 3548891

No, I didn't pay for gold when I was subscribed. All the stuff I have access to is on kemono anyway, or in the torrent.
Exactly! So you don't get the alt. looks which to some are better than the regular looks, and he's charging $33.50 for alt. looks.

edit: I think he makes a deal with his $6 tiers. they get some of the alt. looks after 3 months or so, which is still much for alt looks.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
It's Chain Metal Thong by CosmicFTW. Not sure it was ever released, can't find it on the Hub or the old Scenes Directory

Don't have it in VAR but here :
WOWWWWW... The VERY 1st thing I did to try and find it was... went to VAMhub/Reddit/Google (in that order) and searched for "CHAIN METAL", found nothing. And it turns out its actually named "CHAIN METAL THONG". Lame.

mrbuttman

Apr 20, 2020
Even pirates can help :
Most of you guys know me and know my work. I am a motion capture creator for Virtamate. I have always strived to innovate the way we do things in VAM but sadly we have reached a wall. The tech we are using right now is not up to par and we are stuck with the same semi-boring scenes. Motion capture creators are trying all sort of solutions and I don't want to sound like an a-hole but I've already tested most of them months ago. Nothing works except submillimeter optical tracking. The tech we are using right now (vice trackers) is submillimeter tracking but it is not made for this kind of work. This tech is meant for gaming and most of the time it fails. Occlusion is a big problem (body parts get in front of the sensors) and because the way VAM recording works, any error will ruin the scene. There are not many body positions that we can do with this tech. Laying on the belly is impossible, doggy is close to impossible, hip movement is not well tracked, fast movement will lose tracking, cumbersome sensors, small tracking space. These are some of the problems we have to deal with. We can't even do a proper catwalk. Not to mention multi actor tracking. Why not mention it? Because there is none. As far as I am aware I am the first mofo who tried double model animation. The way I did it is to record the first model and then the second one. It works to a degree but we can't really sync stuff so it looks weird. We need proper multi actor tracking.
Some creators are trying new methods like the Rokoko suit. I really hope they make it and to a degree it might be useful. Sadly I have tested the suit extensively with VAM. Results were very poor. The suit drifts, has no absolute positioning, does not understand elevation and also needs hard cleaning of the mocap. With hard cleaning we lose a lot of resolution from the mocap. To get an idea of this get one of my mocaps and apply ''smooth moves'' plugin to all of it. You will see the loss in resolution.
I have also tried PlayStation Eye tracking with 4 cameras. Nothing worked. We need a better solution.
ENTER OPTITRACK
Optitrack is ''military grade'' optical tracking use by AAA studios, movies studios, science labs and science colleges. It is the best we've got when it comes to tracking.
Submillimeter tracking, multi actor support, VR supported, finger tracking, face tracking, fast movement tracking. With this system, an acrobatic pole dance would be a breeze. It would be impossible to track this with the vive trackers. So no strippers for us :(
Sex scenes would look extremely realistic with two actors being tracked in the same time.
Because the set-up is easy we can have professional dancers tracked and also fast movement will not be a problem. Surface tracking is up to 10x10 meters and that means catwalks would be extremely easy to do.
The accuracy of the tracking will allow us to capture the fine detail in movement.
The system uses a suit with light markers and that means the actor/model can move naturally. We can capture the difference in motion from actor to actor. One person moves in a certain way and others move differently. With the current system our models move kind of like gorillas.
VAM is an amazing software and motion capture breaths life into our models. I believe we can do better that we are right now.

I am going to build this system and I need your help to do it. If you love my work and love motion capture you understand how important it is to build such a system and I am asking for your help

I am setting up this Patreon in order to raise the funds and build the damn thing. Why Patreon? Because I am a filthy romanian and I am not allowed on the crowdfunding websites also Patreon has been good to me and everything was always cool with them.

I know I am going to get some hate for this and people will say am I am greedy. I am telling you, if I could build this on my own I would.
Any donations coming trough this patreon will remain there until the goal is reached.

If this is successful, backers of this project will receive exclusive motion captured scenes that will never again be available on the main patreon.

Depending on the tier of the donation you will receive the equivalent of being subbed to my main patreon. I will do an average of how many mocaps I get a month and you will receive that amount of exclusive mocaps done on the new system

It does not matter how long it takes to get to the goal as long as we get there. I would prefer to build it before 2.0 is out.

I am taking a risk with this but I don't care. All I care about is stepping up the mocap game for VAM.
I will keep this patreon updated with info and future plans. I have already contacted the Optitrack staff and we are working on a set-up that would be perfect for VAM.

Let's fucking do this and I promise you that you'll experience shit in VAM that no one thought possible.

TO ALL MY PATREONS : To get some attention to this project I will dump all my work again for free. Please don't feel left out or bummed out because you payed and others are getting it for free. I am very grateful for your support and I am able to do this kind of work only because of you. Thank you!

Thanks RM! However I am now in depandacy hell specifically with anything from Nameerf and A1X. Anyone got a pack for these?

1623304441169.png

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have the scenes from SlamThunderhide?

Would be eternally grateful
A few Here..

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Even pirates can help :
ENTER OPTITRACK

Thank you. I have shared lots of your work. I am now supporting you. To give something back.

Reactions: pigtamer69

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Even pirates can help :
ENTER OPTITRACK

Thanks, and could you share this too, bro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes