Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know the name or where to find the metal bikini bottom on this pic? the guy who posted it' (the pic) didn't even say where he got it from, nor what it was called, or could be found.. just said not included.. :p
See Here:

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone know the name or where to find the metal bikini bottom on this pic? the guy who posted it' (the pic) didn't even say where he got it from, nor what it was called, or could be found.. just said not included.. :p
See Here:
I think that's the chain lingerie by CuteSvetlana maybe?

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
See Here:
It's Chain Metal Thong by CosmicFTW. Not sure it was ever released, can't find it on the Hub or the old Scenes Directory

Don't have it in VAR but here :

Last edited:

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
So ... still no news of any of the pissing / goldenshower scenes ? I see that it has been asked dozen of times in this thread but no one seems to have it for now. Also, strange to see so few bdsm stuff in here, is extreme / bondage stuff is forbidden ? Is it why there is no watersports / goldenshower scenes available ? why is all the spicy / strange stuff is so hard to find for an app that is supposed to free all your fantasy that you can't do IRL ?
50_shades have that just for 2 $ on his patreon :)

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Was look for Loren G. Crazy3dmodler...if anyone has. I saw a post mid 400 pages. But link is dead.

idjsmce

Dec 30, 2020
Maybe you've got one of these too?

Mainly looking for the jeans
I am really surprised no one is asking about his character looks. Those must be some really good jeans!

iboy520

Jan 10, 2020

need these, anyone could share them? please...

Last edited:
Reactions: hdizlkfjfldlkf

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Hey my lovely pirates :eek: :HideThePain:. If this post is too much "shit-chat", just delete it (y) (C&G-Gato here by the way)

Anyway of course I am checking this board once in a while and I think it´s time again to comment one or two things to state some things clear.

We are NOT ClubJulze. He´s a pretty cool guy anyway ( had a few chats in the past ) but we stand in no connection to him or his content.

Oh I see I am too dump to quote multiple messages so I make it manually...:ROFLMAO:

Bob_Oblong
" Monday is when they stated they receive their Rokoko motion suit. Since he's doing me a huuuge fan service remastering his classics I won't be touching them for mega. And I know how much fricken time sink that is mad respect, Also with him and Kittymocap both getting their Rokoko's the same time .. eyes are watching to see how masters put this technology to use"

We never stated we have recieved the MoCap suit yet. In fact we´re having serious trouble with Rokokos service. Things are taking way too long. We´ve been very friendly due the past 2 months, understanding every delay and every excuse they had so far but now we came to a point we have to take action. fast!

ReignMoCap
"Let me tell you how this will go. They will realize that rokoko can’t be used. I’ve already experimented with it. Its not suited for vam. Limbs drift, position drifts, and its inertial tracking. It’s not optical and submillimeter. I am really curious if they pull this off but I doubt it."

Duuuude, why? Ok, no offence here. really! But I´ve got to say only because it somehow doesn´t worked out for you yet doesn´t mean it doesn´t work out for anybody else. There are SO MANY things to care about right before record anyway and it´s way more that rokoko states in their promo videos. After record its even more work. You need to clean things up before having any attempt porting it to VaM. porting raw metarial into VaM is like shitting in the sink instead of the toilet. The bowl looks kind of familiar but it´s not supposed to work like that and bro, you´ll have serious problems flushing it anyway. With that said just give it an other try! Let´s talk also and learn from each other some time. What you and we do is NOT having a "business". We´re still a very small but rising community. Things might change over time and everyone is going to develop his/her "treadmark" but for now lets just work a bit more together that against each other and learn from each other. If it´s all BS for you just ignore me but if not I would be happy you would just reach out at any time if you want to ask something, want an opinion or whatever else. I want to be there. Not because I am a disillusionated guy living in a rainbow world but just because this is only the beginning of a way greater community in the future with real opponents incoming soon!

Btw....HOW did you recieve your suit so fast?! Or did you have it anyway since two years somewhere in your basement? Just asking because since this pandemic rokoko stated "we´re having a massive backlog" and "not able to assamble parts". I am a bit curious.

That´s it so far. Over & out :p
Hey man I did not mean it in a bad way. I am just pissed the suit is crapp for Vam. I really want you to make it because a suit would be easy to use for me also. Sadly I don’t see it. First you are limited to bvh. I doubt there is any plugin for real time tracking in Vam and not even Rokoko support mocap data to steamvr. That means you won’t have a point of reference and will not see the model as you move. Also cleaning the mocap will kill it’s fidelity and resolution. Its like using “ smooth moves” plugin on an entire mocap. The suit has no absolute positioning so it will drift. It does not capture the fine details like hips moving and stuff. Also it can’t use elevation. You can’t just go up on a bed or stand on a chair. The suit it’s ment for other stuff. I’m not beeing a dick but I have researched this stuff and it does not work. I was lucky enough to have a friend with a Rokoko. Could not believe how bad it is for Vam. Please contact me if you wanna chat about it. Also let me know how it goes. I could go on and on about why inertial tracking will not work for Vam...for Vam we need submillimeter tracking. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes