Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
My God, you mean I can skip the key and use his paid plug-in directly with this method? If it's true, man, then you're a genius
Well its just a bug with his code, im sure in the next release he will fix it, but its easily crackable since we can see his code...

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
It doesnt work like you think, it loads some libraries to VAM attaching themselves every start up, go to "VAM\BepInEx" folder an look for a file called: "LogOutput.log"
That means is working, the scene plugin is just the activator/attacher, if you cant find that file it means its not working for you...
I got the log file, can load it up set it as user default but the check box "activate faster VAM" in the plug in does not stay on after a reset....... even though it seems my textures are actually loading before the scene does what i would assume is going to help with larger scenes. Not so sure about start up time though.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Tested and confirmed on my end too. Repacked with your instructions of key file, also included Formation.DLL that he had separate download from last month.

You are amazing. Truly amazing detective work!

Did a test using the RenderToMovie plugin to get an idea of results using Vam's max settings. It does not incorporate sound and speed seems off set to 60 fps. Post editing will be required. Still. Pesadilla is groundbreaking.

Also for people to test the MMDPlayer Premium without legwork finding files. is one that someone posted here many months back stocked with project files needed.
1.jpg

0708121310.png

What are these? Detected from that golden pack?

Reactions: hrivera929
Mar 4, 2021
Furthermore the 1 tool that was missing from that pack was a separate release called dunno what that is haven't looked through any of this only tested the RenderToMovie.
This was the looks appearance scanner people were looking for earlier. You pose people and set a background you'd like. Then it goes through every single Var you have and saves every character in that pose in that background as an appearance.

They did a side comparison of zhfx mmd to which does have camera movements. I am not into MMD so not sure what the drive users have to stay current on his plugin my interest primarily lies with people like C&G's work.
Miku Miku Dance Files are a free and very easy to make animation file used to make Japanese Vocaloids and avatars dance. The software is free, and it's easy to play a music video in the background and just copy the dance moves to make your favorite avatar dance to kpop. There's a pretty big scene about making Japanese anime girls dance to K-pop music. with the MMD plugin you can make VAM looks dance to those very same music and scenes. It's really meant for kpop dancing so you can do some great complex arms and leg movements, but stuff like articulating hips, or even motion capture are difficult.

I really think ZHFX used it to advertise his VAM to movie making plugin, you can make much better and more realistic dance music scenes in VAM then you can make in MMDplayer, but VAM users prefer... other types of animations then just dancing.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You guys already cracked his stuff
There was nothing really to crack just RC jesus what a coding mistake

though im not sure it almost looks like he wanted it to be found ?

Pesadilla
Are you sure it doesn't run in somekind of trial mode ?

Apparently the actors do not move without a valid key reading legitimate users complain about same issue. Here is a copy of his which I just tried and works. Doesn't include the Camera Movements that 2.8 has. Pesadilla has access to all previous versions now maybe he could have a look at them through this weekend to see if he can come up with anything.

Furthermore the 1 tool that was missing from that pack was a separate release called dunno what that is haven't looked through any of this only tested the RenderToMovie, which RenderToMovie plugin is very unique and there is nothing else like it available for VAM and does work.

They did a side comparison of zhfx mmd to which does have camera movements. I am not into MMD so not sure what the drive users have to stay current on his plugin my interest primarily lies with people like C&G's work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the Pure Nature of most MMD sequences speed of motion you would need to analyze it frame by frame to see any difference.
I would say i have not so untrained eyes and i see 0 difference in the progression in this specific test case.

Except the last frames that is a very obvious bone translation difference actually the arm translation is indeed different though without comparing to the original output from mmd and how it is supposed to look also not that easy to say.
Legs also have a slightly different translation result

But really all this is something a normal non trained Human wouldn't see any difference and even not side by side.

At this speed it is a pure perceptional thing and what you like better as a visual result

Im not even sure should the fingers touch her nose or shouldn't they ?

And fingers their is indeed a difference also in the finger translation

Though this compare seems also not really efficient so many params are different and why would you use distracting physics to compare the rig motion behaviour difference ?

Last edited:

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
It's a specific feature in Virtual Desktop for the Quest2 headset. It halves the PC framerate and interpolates using in headset hardware to get the missing frames. Very good for heavy scenes that had a low framerate to start with but less useful on faster scenes, hence the auto-mode.
I doubt you have it if you are not using Virtual Desktop to a Quest 2 headset. You might have some variation of it, but it's not comparable at all so I can't comment on if it's any use to you as it's not the same thing at all.
It exactly what the ASW did.
Vive motion smoothing, WMR reprojection, Oculus ASW all are the same things.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Since we find a way to past license does someone got

MMD VMD Player Licensed 2.7.4?

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Tested and confirmed on my end too. Repacked with your instructions of key file, also included Formation.DLL that he had separate download from last month.

You are amazing. Truly amazing detective work!
Pixeldrain link is already dead,can someone please upload it to anon where it wont vanish in under a day?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also if you compare the compare must be vs ZHFX own results and that is hard without he providing his setup and own RIG tweaks and how he optimizes it.

to get such results

this is how he sets his bar

PS: If someone knows which MMD this is based on dont hesitate to post it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: someonenew0

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
A free mod also base on the AMD FSR. Very easy to apply. I tested on several VR games but not VAM yet.
Performance is not bad but graphic quality is just a ~meh.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
No clue. It's the same thing that his official pack has only added key file and his formation.dll.

well sure. that was june 18 files and 2.8 was released July 2nd. Here's the pack untouched from source so there will be no key file included.
Head and camera is working but not the dance moves? Why is it not working?

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
Well your are going to laugh...

Just navigate to the folder "Custom\Scripts\MMDPlayer" and create an empty file called key.pfx i mean EMPTY, just right click

View attachment 1286626

Then just add the plugins to the SCENE and everything works...
dude, this is ZHFX, have to stand up to prevent more damages for you. Only RenderToVR and RenderToMovie work, because they are not locked intentionally, feel free to use them. If you activate fasterVaM this way, you lose all vars, be careful. MMDPlayer shows only T-Pose. But again, think twice before activating fasterVaM, I have to standup to make this disclaimer, I have no intention to disable you VaM.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
dude, this is ZHFX, have to stand up to prevent more damages for you. Only RenderToVR and RenderToMovie work, because they are not locked intentionally, feel free to use them. If you activate fasterVaM this way, you lose all vars, be careful. MMDPlayer shows only T-Pose. But again, think twice before activating fasterVaM, I have to standup to make this disclaimer, I have no intention to disable you VaM.
I activated fasterVAR and it didn't delete my vars yet...

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
dude, this is ZHFX, have to stand up to prevent more damages for you. Only RenderToVR and RenderToMovie work, because they are not locked intentionally, feel free to use them. If you activate fasterVaM this way, you lose all vars, be careful. MMDPlayer shows only T-Pose. But again, think twice before activating fasterVaM, I have to standup to make this disclaimer, I have no intention to disable you VaM. And about some idiots think I copied code from HS2, it was bullshit, similar coding was there just because framework platform is same and some code was added to distract/fool idiots trying to hack. I am going to step out this shit community soon before I leave I will remove the lock. I am creating my own game, believe it or not, will be better than VaM2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes