Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
No, idiot, I mean you see 0 vars in your game. Why should someone delete your files, thats not logical, it is just vars don't load. It could mess up your vam installation, so I have to warn you guys.
Woaaa someone is mad!!! I still see my vars in game. What are you talking about?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Don't waste your time with this hate we gonna obsolete all of his work simple as that nothing hurts him more.

Reactions: craftyg

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Even more reason for people to hate ZHFX. It's not just the paywall. You get 4 options on how your license will be delivered. If you don't pay extra the disclaimer says wait up to 4 weeks for a code to be generated. 4 different options for 4 different weeks of the month. All the way up to 35 euro for an ASAP response on top of a patreon. The guy is a fkn joke.

Looking through KKNewB posting history he trolls people with links for the MMD player saying here it is, but it wont work on yours only mine because of license, but here's the file.

He was VERY active during the pre 1.9x release of VaM when MeshedVR had to step in with an annoncement about scripts deleting files and unauthorized access. The guy chuckled with his trolly comments saying pirates deserved it. My bet is he was the one behind it. The guy is trash. Stealing other peoples free scripts charging a ransom and being one of the worst malicious trolls in VaM community. Now he's coming up with this bullchit. My bet that is a flat out lie too.

The guy is shaking, FasterVaM was his key selling point addition to his last weeks 2.8 release. It's brand new. Now he has nothing but shame.

Last edited:

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
Even more reason for people to hate ZHFX. It's not just the paywall. You get 4 options on how your license will be delivered. If you don't pay extra the disclaimer says wait up to 4 weeks for a code to be generated. 4 different options for 4 different weeks of the month. All the way up to 35 euro for an ASAP response on top of a patreon. The guy is a fkn joke.

Looking through KKNewB posting history he trolls people with links for the MMD player saying here it is, but it wont work on yours only mine because of license, but here's the file.

He was VERY active during the pre 2.x release of VaM when MeshedVR had to step in with an annoncement about scripts deleting files and unauthorized access. The guy chuckled with his trolly comments saying pirates deserved it. My bet is he was the one behind it. The guy is trash. Stealing other peoples free scripts charging a ransom and being one of the worst malicious trolls in VaM community. Now he's coming up with this bullchit. My bet that is a flat out lie too.

The guy is shaking, FasterVaM was his key selling point addition to his last weeks 2.8 release. It's brand new. Now he has nothing but shame.
If you think so, I don't care. I hate people deleting files even the files of pirates should not get deleted. I did post a version for idiots to hack, because that idiot apperar to be very confident, please come on you don't expect I just upload a working version for him to hack, right? there are only 3 tiers to get license, one week(normally a few days) and one day(normally a few hours) and 30euro(also one day). As I said I am going to leave this shit community, I don't care what ever you think especially on a pirate forum, but again, you vars are not loaded if licese check failed, nothing is deleted, there are just not loaded, it could create unnecessay effort to make VaM work again.

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
This shit community is better without something toxic like you chinese crap.
sound familiar ??
correct, this is still my opinion, anybody trying to create software deleting other's file or hacking others' file is just studpid and bored. It creates absolutely 0 value. I am a very skillful developer you agree or not, I would easily make valuable software instead of wasting time on this kind of shit. Any other good developer would do the same.

I could have been silent and wait for the guys unable to load vars to buy the license, but no, just because I can earn the support by quckily creating another plugin. I don't have to trap people like this as long as I can sell my skills. If you are very skillful and can program a good game, you will understand this.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
And which value is your work creating except for yourself ?
Skillfull coming up with workarounds based on others primary work ?
You surely must be one of the Pearl Abyss Devs

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueBlood

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
New scene

View attachment 1284176

I've tried to use morphs and collider editor for "smoother" breast sucking and kissing animations. Breast sucking anim isn't as stable as I want it to be but I guess kissing is consistent across other games...
Man, your scenes are hands down the best rn. No jokes. Ther stories are rly cool and the animations executed amazingly. I hadn't so much joy since Sapuzex retired, and he is a legendary creator to me. Have a nice day and thatnks again)

PS if i might: Plz consider doing Cat money extended or part II;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Androinz

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Then you have a valid key or I am not the author, period.
This troll have been here all the time and downloading vam stuff posted here (no proof that he didn't do it) just like us then now he is mad because his "PRECIOUS" script posted? HA HA HA and now he is threatening this community by deleting vars and making vam useless? NEXT FUCKIN LEVEL TROLL!

• Haha
Reactions: Shitbeard

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Free performance / resolution for VR users. I tested it and it works really well. Only works through SteamVR so if you have an Oculus headset open the game with this bat: VaM (OpenVR).bat

With my Ryzen 1700 + Vega64 + Reverg G2 I get a very noticeable increase in fps, but the aliasing makes reading anything unbearable with a render scale of 0.7.

Increasing the render scale to 0.8 made the menu readable again (still visiable aliasing but not annoying) and still enough fps gains to make jerky scenes smooth.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Hello! I'm very grateful for sharing Vault girl model but sadly the pack doesn't contain the vault costume that should go with it. Can you share the costume too plz? Breaks the impression a bit)

For all your Vault Girl needs, from creator Orpheaned :

1625729882640.png

1625729921895.png

1625729968295.png

word Fallout :D

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He's correct ZHFX just blocks certain functions it's a trap a childish trap in C# :D

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
You idoit is dishonest, I am telling your community again: if you activate FasterVaM, do a backup, vars don't load with invalid license! No file is deleted, but vars load only after a successful key validation, same as T Pose in MMDPlayer, at least the guy posted above about MMD T Pose was honest. That's all I want to say, bye, dishonest idiot.
Stop bullshitting. You wont get away from this community. You will still lurk here forever.

I pretty sure someone will crack that your poor function disable code. eZ.

Gonna report you to MeshedVR for harming game files and deleting vars.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im sure it wasn't him he has some Core IT Morals still so not that blackhat at all and he does this more as a challenge for others ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes