Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Im sure it wasn't him he has some Core IT Morals still so not that blackhat at all and he does this more as a challenge for others ;)
Did you load fastvam? i loaded it and i can still load my vars. No issue. What is he saying is true? Will it stop load vars?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
It exactly what the ASW did.
Vive motion smoothing, WMR reprojection, Oculus ASW all are the same things.
Yes, it does the same end result. The difference with the Quest 2 is it's not done on the PC (cpu or gpu).
SSW is quite different but the main improvement is the processing is done in the quest headset itself, so there is no performance hit on the PC.
I am pretty sure the Vive is "just" a headset and has no CPU, so the ASW is done on the PC. This means the Quest2 is going to improve performance better than anything done on the PC itself as it adds in another "free" processor, the headset itself into the rendering process.
I am talking about SSW not ASW, specifically because ASW from Oculus runs on the PC again, you can see SSW better here,

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Did you load fastvam? i loaded it and i can still load my vars. No issue. What is he saying is true? Will it stop load vars?
I did, everything worked fine but the check mark for activiation does not stay between sessions(so i assume its not functioning for start up but loads textures before scene physics start what is good). Gotta say yall didnt have to go off on him lmao, kinda giving us a warning that we might not see vars in game, not delete, so thanks for the heads up ZHFX. Also yes make a back up of any files it overwrites should be a given, pretty sure it replaces a monocll file.

sagemaster

Jun 8, 2019
dude, this is ZHFX, have to stand up to prevent more damages for you. Only RenderToVR and RenderToMovie work, because they are not locked intentionally, feel free to use them. If you activate fasterVaM this way, you lose all vars, be careful. MMDPlayer shows only T-Pose. But again, think twice before activating fasterVaM, I have to standup to make this disclaimer, I have no intention to disable you VaM. And about some idiots think I copied code from HS2, it was bullshit, similar coding was there just because framework platform is same and some code was added to distract/fool idiots trying to hack. I am going to step out this shit community soon before I leave I will remove the lock. I am creating my own game, believe it or not, will be better than VaM2.0.
When you make a mod that disables peoples games intentionally, no one will support your "game". Dissapointing, if your predatory pricing scam and behavior wasnt so ingrained, you may of had redeemed yourself by helping improve the performance of the game. Instead you choose to continue to bury your reputation so deep that you will never be trusted or liked in this or any other community where you are known.

sagemaster

Jun 8, 2019
I did, everything worked fine but the check mark for activiation does not stay between sessions(so i assume its not functioning for start up but loads textures before scene physics start what is good). Gotta say yall didnt have to go off on him lmao, kinda giving us a warning that we might not see vars in game, not delete, so thanks for the heads up ZHFX. Also yes make a back up of any files it overwrites should be a given, pretty sure it replaces a monocll file.
ZHFX literally stated he purposely designed it to fail to load vars in order to force people to buy keys and then priced those keys which do not take any real time to generate based on a waiting period. It wasnt a warning it was a threat that was fake in order to scare people into go buying keys from him.

Jun 16, 2021
am noob & I have an issue with

I loaded her scene and saved an appearance preset of her so I could load her elsewhere but the antlers and tail don't come with her, and her skin is considerably lower quality looking. What can I do about this?

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021

I loaded her scene and saved an appearance preset of her so I could load her elsewhere but the antlers and tail don't come with her, and her skin is considerably lower quality looking. What can I do about this?
you gotta get cua manager there's a video I had to watch to keep the visor on edi from mass effect

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021

As mentioned you need the CUA manager plugin. You want to look into adding that into the default session plugins too so you don't need to load it manually every time you start VaM (gets annoying real fast).
That plugin itself is a bit of a pain to work out, there are some instructions for one of the monster girls but even with that it's complex.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Dont worry abt the vars were disappeared. Yes, the first time I activated his fastervam, all vars were loaded but then I deactivated this plugin, it showed up again. So his plugin didn’t delete all the var actually. So if you guys had this problem, just deactivate fastervam plugin.

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
When you make a mod that disables peoples games intentionally, no one will support your "game". Dissapointing, if your predatory pricing scam and behavior wasnt so ingrained, you may of had redeemed yourself by helping improve the performance of the game. Instead you choose to continue to bury your reputation so deep that you will never be trusted or liked in this or any other community where you are known.
No, idiot, it was not designed to disable your VaM, the attempt with an invalid key will not load vars correctly, that is it. You'd better do a backup. You have to disable the plugin to see all vars again, or to remove the invalid/empty license. I warn you just in case some idiots start to bitch complainning when they don't see var files in game, just disable the plugin to see them again. This plugin is not usable with such a stupid hack, neither is MMDPlayer. You can still exploit RenderToMovie and RenderToVR with this stupid hack, this is safe, they are not locked. New game will never be released with ZHFX, an idiot should know this. No time to waste here any more, just one dis-claimer message for all invalid license users: You need to deactivate the fasterVaM option to make sure all vars are correctly loaded, no file is deleted, if you miss vars in game, deactivate the plugin. When the plugin is deactivated, it will not make vam load faster, if not theoretically slower. Don't try to mess up more, I am not repsonisible for any problems caused by stupid manipulation. Stupid crackers don't warn you about this, but I will do as long as my software is invovled, and there are people paying me. An empty key hacking is so stupid, you are far away from getting the point. The effort required to hack this completely is higher than producing a useful plugin that's why it is as silly as idiots creating scripts deleting files of others, just stupid, 0 value contributed(or minus value), that is it.

Last edited:

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
Hmm I own a Rift S, so no idea if I have that framerate doubler. Do you mean ASW? I turn that off, because it caps my Fps to either 45 or 90.
It shows 45fps in VAM, but effectively AWS tries to render 90fps by filling in frames inbetween. I also have a Rift S and set it to Force 45fps, AWS enabled and the framerate is much more stable now. Combined with the OpenVR upscaling thingy it's a way better experience now imo, I could up the graphics to near max settings and my framerate doesn't drop much anymore when having a scene with full long hair looks.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
It shows 45fps in VAM, but effectively AWS tries to render 90fps by filling in frames inbetween. I also have a Rift S and set it to Force 45fps, AWS enabled and the framerate is much more stable now. Combined with the OpenVR upscaling thingy it's a way better experience now imo, I could up the graphics to near max settings and my framerate doesn't drop much anymore when having a scene with full long hair looks.
Yup, that matches my experience. SSW on the Quest2 combined with the OpenVR upscaling has resulted in much better framerates and a much more enjoyable experience on some of the worst scenes I had before.
Not much visual difference either! I feel it's certainly worth it for the frame rate increase I get.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
What a complete scumbag and a shame to the vam community.

In other news its good to see people sharing after all this time (the ones that arent scummy)
Does anyone know if this actually works or is a gimmick?

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
What a complete scumbag and a shame to the vam community.

In other news its good to see people sharing after all this time (the ones that arent scummy)
Does anyone know if this actually works or is a gimmick?
Not a gimmick, but it is likely that it will only work if you have his plugin suite.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I reuploaded it incase it does something fucky
<-------- Is more than likely dodgy but if a cracker wants to download it, its here. please be warned.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoBoyB

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021
You talking about being dishonest but you manipulate people go into the dumpster where you belong, you are a shame as a IT guy dont take the word honesty ever in your mouth again.

The Pirates here have more Honor in their Blood than you ever will have.

And now it's time todo it with the last honor you got left and say goodbye to VAM and it's shit community.

In any case, I don't think his works are worth the price, and it seems that he is the only one among so many creators who uses this extreme way to defend his private works. In this regard, I don't agree with any of his views. I'd rather use the free VMD plug-in. VAM doesn't have a huge loss because of losing him. On the contrary, it should be a better choice to stop this greedy author, a greedy maniac who uses all kinds of despicable means to force people to buy works

pbam

May 22, 2018
I reuploaded it incase it does something fucky
so wait. does this contain the fasterloading script that hides your vars? and from what I gather aside from the render to desktop/vr the mmd player doesn't work anyway?

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
how do you setup it? I've oculus rift s. Step by step guide pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes