Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Nice results, still jackaroo made her hairs already, and guess she would look much better with them. She was on my personal to-do list too, but i still haven't really instaled her to daz yet. Somehow it looks like U ported base face textures, while in daz ss she have some make up. But i repeat, i haven't really looked inside daz files so it might be only ligthning settings difference [irray vs vam]
I was not aware of that hair so i did with what i had. And yeah, totally different ways of lighting up the scene. IRAY is exclusive to DAZ so way different approach to lighting as compared to static lighting from VAM. If i'm correct, we will have a better setup for VAM 2.0 as compared to VAM 1.x but not as close to IRAY as it can generate only static images and not realtime.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
It doesnt work like you think, it loads some libraries to VAM attaching themselves every start up, go to "VAM\BepInEx" folder an look for a file called: "LogOutput.log"

You will see something like this:

"[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 5.0.1.0 - VaM
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity v2018.1.9.2407384
[Info : Preloader] CLR runtime version: 2.0.50727.1433
[Info : Preloader] Supports SRE: True
[Message: Preloader] Preloader started
[Info : Preloader] 1 patcher plugin(s) loaded
[Info : Preloader] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: Preloader] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 3 plugins to load
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [UnityConsole] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (3.2.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [Unicode] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (5.1.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [Unity.Tools.Module] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (5.1.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [UnityConsole 0.1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Unicode 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Unity.Tools.Module 1.7.2]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete"

That means is working, the scene plugin is just the activator/attacher, if you cant find that file it means its not working for you...
Do i have to load it as a session plugin? After restart vam its unchecked. And i do found that log.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone provide any preview/screenshot of VGC-VR Lara the Temple Of Osiris version plz? Can't find her pics. The one on hub showcasing a haircut is probably weared by another model.
I wonder which version is better looking the temple one or the SOTTR one.

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
How do i make something follow something? Example: Lets say i have a dick cumming or pissing and the girl moves side to side walking - how to i make the dick point at her at all times and follow her moves? When she moves left the dick aims/points at her and shoots - when she goes to the right it follows her to the right. Always pointing at her? Thx :D

May this one could help you...

• Red Heart
Reactions: LettuceSuffering

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I was not aware of that hair so i did with what i had. And yeah, totally different ways of lighting up the scene. IRAY is exclusive to DAZ so way different approach to lighting as compared to static lighting from VAM. If i'm correct, we will have a better setup for VAM 2.0 as compared to VAM 1.x but not as close to IRAY as it can generate only static images and not realtime.
Also highly depends on your creativity,knowledge,love and time you put into it ;)

And dont over cheer i-ray it is not as good as you think and there is a very simple reason for it

Nvidia doesn't want it to be.

Last edited:

busyboi

Nov 5, 2019
Does anyone have NHNL new scenes?

arcturian

Apr 5, 2021
What is the best way to swap looks of a girl in a scene? Do I have to remove the .json file for all vars with looks I like and move them? I'm using easy mate still and don't know a better way to change looks. Any pointers would be great.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
What is the best way to swap looks of a girl in a scene? Do I have to remove the .json file for all vars with looks I like and move them? I'm using easy mate still and don't know a better way to change looks. Any pointers would be great.
Find a model you like from any scene open it got to edit select the person you want then you can save and name an apperance preset, then you can load that look onto any person in any scene. can also do just morphs or textures too.

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Also highly depends on your creativity,knowledge,love and time you put into it ;)

And dont over cheer i-ray it is not as good as you think and there is a very simple reason for it

Nvidia doesn't want it to be.
It's good enough for me, and also they're still improving over iRAY given they recently implemented RTX tech in that

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I'm looking for dildo texture that makes it look more realistic. I swear I saw one in a scene I Dl'd a while back but cant remember for the life of me.

Reactions: Smithe
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes