Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
TheBlueBlood it was his own Morph Sculpt approach of AnubisDHL face remake results not some imported data structure from the Actual Game data itself so that is entirely different, let him learn :)

And those others that want to use it as base and try to refine it :)

It was not his intention to Redo the Game Model that is easy peasy

thamajal
think about the perspective and the camera look at the lines :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spikerama

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Yep, in fact i used DAZ model for conversion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/re-claire-redfild-for-g8f.49569/
This one to be exact.
And i mainly use DAZ to convert all the morphs to genesis 3 then again to genesis 2 for perfect morph matching and bones rigging and then merge them into one for ease of further conversion process.
His method may be different, may be the same but i provided with 2 different takes from that DAZ model itself.
This one may not be as accurate as my other works as i did this in a hurry. Someone requested me to make it so i did and i shared it here.
Next one will be a good make

Last edited:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
hi guys can anyone help me create this model? i don't know where to start the model in question is called electra lamborghini
Start with a texture that bears some resemblance, adjust hue if needed, then do this:

Maximus1000

Jul 3, 2021
Today I activated version GoldenPack2.8.0 using MMDGen, and then with a key from this kit managed to activate GoldenPack2.9.0! I put 2 files key.pfx and client.txt in the Scripts \ MMDPlayer folder. MMDPlayer 2.9.0 works even better, smoother! I removed FasterVam in advance so as not to spoil anything!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pesadilla

shinobro

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone have any VR Dollz content? They have some really nice looking animations.

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I just feel giddy seeing physics in action. It just seems like a pipedream. Maxing out skirt itteration and hair physics. That plugin saving at 120 fps at higher res and downsampled to 1080p60. The fog colorbands but thats just the plugin.

c&g booty shake dance 7 camride that wasn't available before.
Which plugins were used?

JunkMale

Apr 4, 2020
Is there a kind soul that could help get this var and uploaded to anonfiles?
Having trouble with Mega.

Reactions: Sirrah
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes