Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
(PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST) WE WILL REPLACE BROKEN LINKS

VaM Torrent Pack 2 ReRelease,

Huge 288GB Package of VARs.. All in 1 single package, 1 single place..

Downloading this torrent comes with warnings, that the content is from outside sources.
Backing up AddonPackages is recommended should there be a nasty file.
Although we have looked through with a fine tooth comb, if you find anything distasteful please send a Private Message.

If you are not grown up enough to deal with the possibility of the pack containing distasteful content, don't download!
This package wouldn't be for you! Sook all you like.:KEK:. shit happens.!, This package is for all the cool :cool: mofos on this forum!

We would appreciate if you can seed back at least 1:1 to help keep this going strong..

Enjoy!
Just a friendly reminder the 2nd Torrent Pack is out, shitloads of VARs in a single package..

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Just a friendly reminder the 2nd Torrent Pack is out, shitloads of VARs in a single package..
Hi! one question, the contents from this torrent and the one before that was erased is the same? i mean minus the problematic vars?

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Are you mad?! ScarJo peak hotness was in Under the Skin (2013)
Yeah I havent watched it but from the screens she seems to have super white and pasty skin and the black hair I just can't handle. I loved her in the widow suit with red hair man. Ill check the movie out and see if i change my mind

Reactions: YoBoyB

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Did you ever find out? Ever since you posted this picture I have been searching and searching endlessly, only was able to find a girl with hairy pits from soni666, if this is actually his. Any luck?
could not find it, let us know if you do... looks like the creator was using for limbs and torso some very good light set and "normal" maps (veins and ribs show a rare optimal visibility... an element almost/too often undervalued by vampatronized bazar creatives). That sample screenshot shows also perfect settings with standard textures parameters (but this you can always easy obtain with vam textures editor) and probably other optional extra-vam edit applications for graphic effects were applied. Tattoos are very nice too ... but IMHO tattoo it's just an aesthetic compromise I was never liking so much even in real life. ps: soni666 has excellent taste for female skin beauty, indeed. Free in hub:

Last edited:
Reactions: CFOesoRd

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Hi all!!!
Got A hard drive crash!!!! :WutFace:
So got to restart all, Get VAM, some favorite looks, assets and pluggings but
i can't find some usefull morph that's should be include in a scene I didn't find?

Anybody know where "petitebody" (2 morphs with breast option) or "Young scaled" can be find???

Thx a lot

(I accept all morph pack in fact! :LOL:)

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
I searched, but couldn't find a link.
A person has a patreon for shared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes