Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
mwahaha well tought myself how to animate and port assets from daz so i made a animated Turtle cause they effin awesome. EDIT makin better one with collision and better anim

Screenshot (54).png
Gonna do a school of fish and whale next might come back and work on turtle animation more once i figure out collision since she cant ride the turtle :( lol

Last edited:

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
Any vamX 1.9 users out there have the Addon file "vamX.Voice_Pack.1.var"?

It's greyed out in my vamX Sound menu and I can't find it anywhere on the net.
Huge THANKS to anyone who can share it!!! :D

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Why they kicked you?
He was on a drugged up spam fest across multiple discords babbling about the same inane stuff he posts about here occasionally. Considering how much of an asshat he was being on main discord and that this wasn’t the first time he was doing it I’m surprised they took as long as they did to ban him. Only place he hasn’t been banned on yet is NoOC.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I think that I am done wrenching on this one for tonight. Here is my progress. I adjusted the lighting and created a pose, which was a pain in the rear end to make for some reason, as was going through all the morphs for the face and nose. I almost blew a head gasket, and I'm not even a Subaru. I liked the hair at first, but I think that I may change the color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the link to the scene if anyone wants to check it out.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Lmao so i smoke way too much weed, and i fixed the turtle animations and collisions i think (put good mesh collider on shell and just crappy squares on fins and head so they could follow animation i think first time ) Screenshot (65).png Screenshot (75).png

<---- with collision and smother animation turtle sadly couldn't get the blink and mouth movement to transfer over

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Lmao so i smoke way too much weed, and i fixed the turtle animations and collisions i think (put good mesh collider on shell and just crappy squares on fins and head so they could follow animation i think first time ) View attachment 1308273 View attachment 1308281

<---- with collision and smother animation turtle sadly couldn't get the blink and mouth movement to transfer over
You need to smoke more often, great work thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: tarlity and piper84

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Wow, 10 new pages in a single day.
I'm starting to believe that mods were right. We should move from this forum to the "Assets" section considering HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IT HAS BECOME TO FIND ANYTHING IN THE SEA OF VALUE PREACHING AND MORAL GRANDSTANDING THAT'S BEEN BLOATING THIS THREAD. No one cares.
You are welcome to help to upload vars to asset release some of us are trying :)

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
You need to smoke more often, great work thanks!
XD Thanks, I'm learning. Was mostly laughing at the vag tunnel :p.
just gotta figure out textures next, one there i made with my paint on model i exported from gen8 and it sucks.
I just relized that is not a cave in the background. Are they riding the wave in or out? lol
naw i didnt bother making a timeline for the pic was just having some fun, but turtle should just loop a swimming motion. my idea is to parent it to a techno light can have it swim around a scene with some other stuff.

Last edited:

Bigrabi

Jul 18, 2020
So... I saw talented and warm-hearted people here taking replica model requests... I'm so surprised! :love:Kudos to all you guys!

If anyone has time and interest... Would you like to have a look at this awesome girl @HaneAme ?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
hello! i've a question.. i know its possible create a Trigger UI botton for create a preset clothes, but my question is: i can create for example 3 button.. select button 1 and keep wearing clothes in next "merge load scene" (and if i select button 2 keep outfit 2)?
i find can do it only manually in preset clothes and select "lock controlled param value" but its not possible do it with a UI Button?
(i dont kwon if im explain correct.. sorry for my english)
Thanks! :)

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
So this is supposed to be loosely inspired by a random internet person, .custardloaf. Made it for artistic purposes only to test my skills, is it decent does it hold any resemblance? would people want to download it? View attachment 1308101
Idk how anyone can preach about skull complexity when their avatar has the personality and looks of a wooden plank....

But for your model I don't know who its meant to be but its a good looking model. The skin has come out well too and that's hard to get right in vam because most skin textures look really awful

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Still looking for these:

These shared
here

https://f95zone.to/threads/look-hana-miki.83461/

https://f95zone.to/threads/look-ana.83463/

https://f95zone.to/threads/asset-interactive-pee-setup-v1.85849/

Last edited:

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
hello! i've a question.. i know its possible create a Trigger UI botton for create a preset clothes, but my question is: i can create for example 3 button.. select button 1 and keep wearing clothes in next "merge load scene" (and if i select button 2 keep outfit 2)?
i find can do it only manually in preset clothes and select "lock controlled param value" but its not possible do it with a UI Button?
(i dont kwon if im explain correct.. sorry for my english)
Thanks! :)
could try put the 3 buttons as you say in a sub scene with presets set up for a quick work around, might find something to lock preset paramaters between scene change in there too. think thats what your looking for is lock preset params. Not 100% tho since i stay away from ones where i gotta go through scene changes.

Reactions: Fiuzo
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes