Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Really looking for p00n3y, does someone has his stuff?
Here are a few links to the ones BlackJack10 posted.
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-duv-camera.91977/
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-genie-camaro.91975/

Check here for future updates, as this thread will be closing in a few days.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35

There are some free looks on the hub.

Here is all of the p00n3y stuff I got from this site, the torrent and the hub, all in one zip. Most of them are already available in the links above.

Patreon link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai sama

Jan 25, 2018
I was just trying this tool out and I seem to get an error:
Code:
  File ".\depfinder.py", line 28
    if deps := json_data.get("dependencies"):
             ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
I'm running Python 3.7.9
python .\depfinder.py --var-path G:\VAM\AddonPackages

I thought it might be due to me having not just *.var files in the dir so I made a test folder with just one VAR file and got the same error.

Ideas of what I am doing wrong here?
This syntax,
variable := value
works only from python 3.8+

Change your interpreter or change the code to the following,

Code:
deps = json_data.get("dependencies")
if deps:
    # rest of the code
I would recommend changing the interpreter to 3.8+ though as I haven't seen the full code and I don't know what else might cause issues.

Last edited:

Hentai sama

Jan 25, 2018
Am bored, if anyone of you need a python script to do a particular task let me know, I can work on it (for free ) if the task is feasible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

AndyX001

Jan 24, 2021
Is anyone have these [Looks]?

Last edited:

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have

czgtLDD.19_Set.latest
czgtLDD.19_Set_TX.latest

as the link in the post on 14th May is dead.

Thanks in advance

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Not a motion cap but CosmicFTW did yoga poses before. You've problaby already seen them.
Anyway, I included them in that big fat poses presets pack here:

That one was slightly tricky to stabilize. Remove Collision, tweak position/rotation, try, repeat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely hope someone creates a post in Asset release category with community pose pack and occasionaly update it. This packs are far too valuable to lose with wipes.

Reactions: Anon2469

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
Soon, i was working a bit on the look today.
I am not very good at replicating looks that other people have made/changed but i think i found a nice way to make it with a bit of my own style and also look nice, i had to style the hair from scratch and that took a long time (i am so noob lol)
I just have to figure out and learn how to make var`s.
Maybe i can share a preset but there will probably be missing morps and other things that way.
Here is a preview :whistle:
(Left) is the model i work with now - (Right) is the image of what i try to make it look like (but not 100% the same)
View attachment 1371816
I had to start over with the hair again, i messed up when trying to save the last one.
(first time doing a haircut hehe)
I think it turned out ok.
View attachment 1372108
I made a little scene for this also, i have no idea if it is any good.
I tried to make something i have not seen anywhere else with force controllers and a few other things just for practicing in the making of new scenes.
(I will try packing this soon, i really don`t know how to do it well at the moment and the package manager scares me a little)
Any tips is welcome, i do not want to make a bigger mess in the vam folder than it already is for many people (y)
I will try to get a link up before this thread is locked.

I did it, if you want this customized model it is here.
It is my first upload of a modded model with my flare on style so leave a like if you think is any good, maybe i will make more.

F95 exclusive version here!
(WARNING! My dependencies list may be a total mess until i can get more time to learn how to fix my var`s)
I think i made it better this time.
Reuploaded with smaller dep list now, tell me if it is any problems and i will try to fix it -

well, it looks like i messed up the fog effect so i may have to fix that part again. i will complete this tomorrow.

Please tell me if there is something else i need to improve on ;)
thank u for ur effort...it look nice...im like u trying to replica the look but the hair preset seem hard to find...definitely gonna use ur look and i will try to improve it if i can...thank u very much for ur share...that's a lot of effort u doing right there sir...kudos

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
I already created , let 's see if they approve!
That is great news indeed. Can you please post a link to the new thread? I checked the Release and Request section but can't find it. The moderator just recommended to create the new thread in the 'assets section' and I don't think there are more then requests and releases; or are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes