Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
No no You have misunderstood me. I don't want to appear ungrateful. But with the amount of content you assume that you finally have no messages in the error log and all scenes and looks are loaded properly. But there is apparently a lot more content. I also saw that, for example, at Podflower, the looks that really interested me are not in the pack.
Oh I see what you meant, there are lots of more content my AddonPackages has 4,629 files (266GB) and i still find old content i dont have. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Oh you also. So we can definetly confirm that windows defender is bullshit and will actually slow down VaM. I moved away from windows defender as I suspected slowdons because of that. Took Kaspersky meanwhile.
That previous example is obvious that its triggering on a false positive.
That's just the strange thing, eponge. I also used Windows Defender in those heuristics I used to scan all the accused files. Not one shows any sign of malware. Yet again, these are VAR files. Not executables. They are unable to unleash any form of malware on their own, and thus it is highly unlikely that any virusscanner would be able to pickup any form of malware if it would be housed in these files. And if Virtamate would be used as a launcher for the malware that would be coded into the VAR it would take an insane amount of time and effort from a user to write up a code for this. What would they stand to gain?

I dislike thinking that random users would take the time and effort to make others paranoid and spread lies and BS, but it sure does look like it. I've now seen 4 people accusing files of having malware. Not one has posted any proof of it or joined him or herself into the discussion of the files not having malware when they are corrected.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
That's just the strange thing, eponge. I also used Windows Defender in those heuristics I used to scan all the accused files. Not one shows any sign of malware. Yet again, these are VAR files. Not executables. They are unable to unleash any form of malware on their own, and thus it is highly unlikely that any virusscanner would be able to pickup any form of malware if it would be housed in these files. And if Virtamate would be used as a launcher for the malware that would be coded into the VAR it would take an insane amount of time and effort from a user to write up a code for this. What would they stand to gain?

I dislike thinking that random users would take the time and effort to make others paranoid and spread lies and BS, but it sure does look like it. I've now seen 4 people accusing files of having malware. Not one has posted any proof of it or joined him or herself into the discussion of the files not having malware when they are corrected.
Downloaded all of MK_47 posted files and scanned with defender (i updated before) and no virus was found, but the other post that contained "Looks No.13 Casual set appearance.rar" it detected "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml", i dont think its a false positive, if you have the trojan in your computer it will try to replicate inside compressed files, RAR files in this case, so it can spread and infect other persons, while maybe this was the case, it can also be a creator that is mad that his work is being shared here (that was my first thought), and i would be suspicious if someone tells me to turn off my antivirus and just trust the shit i download online.

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Downloaded all of MK_47 posted files and scanned with defender (i updated before) and no virus was found, but the other post that contained "Looks No.13 Casual set appearance.rar" it detected "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml", i dont think its a false positive, if you have the trojan in your computer it will try to replicate inside compressed files, RAR files in this case, so it can spread and infect other persons, while maybe this was the case, it can also be a creator that is mad that his work is being shared here (that was my first thought), and i would be suspicious if someone tells me to turn off my antivirus and just trust the shit i download online.
These are my results, of those same files, done with the standard array of scanners as well as Windows Defender with the latest updates :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No threats.

llcoolj2

Nov 30, 2020
I happen to have the Bamair1984.zip archive (it's quite large actually: 2.27Gb) and it did find a trojan in it.
I can't post screenshots, but I'll paste here the details:

Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml
Alert level: Severe
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected items:
containerfile: E:\Downloads\Bamair1984.zip
file: E:\Downloads\Bamair1984.zip->Bamair1984/Lexi.rar

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
I happen to have the Bamair1984.zip archive (it's quite large actually: 2.27Gb) and it did find a trojan in it.
I can't post screenshots, but I'll paste here the details:

Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml
Alert level: Severe
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected items:
containerfile: E:\Downloads\Bamair1984.zip
file: E:\Downloads\Bamair1984.zip->Bamair1984/Lexi.rar
Are we talking about the ZIP from this post :

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4796265

?

I'm afraid that file also has been pulled.

llcoolj2

Nov 30, 2020
Are we talking about the ZIP from this post :

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4796265

?

I'm afraid that file also has been pulled.
Yes, I hoard everything from this forum and I never get a chance to open them. That post is almost a month old, but it made me curious to check it with windows defender.
I extracted and uploaded the file to virustotal, oddly it wasn't detected... I'll try to open it tomorrow in windows sandbox and see what's up with it.

(sorry, I cant post links yet)
h t t p s : / / w w w . v i r u s t o t a l . c o m
/gui/file/162b06f21afb9ca910bcf8f767b7f893ee1935a69c18aeffeafbc06e2d5ce340/detection

Reactions: WetZoner

hollyho

Jan 5, 2018
I'm trying to locate any of the following more recent releases. Any help would be appreciated.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Good looking out guys.
I reuploaded the pack in case anyone else missed it, I hadn't realized the link was dead. It appears that none of these are in VAR format though, just to warn you guys (all the more incentive for me to work up the patience to learn to convert things to VAR).

Bamair1984 pack

#freecontent

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Good looking out guys.
I reuploaded the pack in case anyone else missed it, I hadn't realized the link was dead. It appears that none of these are in VAR format though, just to warn you guys (all the more incentive for me to work up the patience to learn to convert things to VAR).

Bamair1984 pack

#freecontent
What's in the pack? I'm looking for a couple of Bamair scenes, but am reluctant to download a 2.5GB file and find out those weren't in there.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
What's in the pack? I'm looking for a couple of Bamair scenes, but am reluctant to download a 2.5GB file and find out those weren't in there.
Not sure if the names of the items inside make it easy enough to distinguish what you're looking for, but here's a report on what's inside.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Not sure if the names of the items inside make it easy enough to distinguish what you're looking for, but here's a report on what's inside.
Yeah, definitely helps, thanks. I think the three scenes I was looking for are all in there. Is it too much to ask to have it uploaded as a MEGA folder so we can pick and choose which ones we want to download instead of DLing the entire 2.3GB pack?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Bamair1984

Good luck :BootyTime:
Awesome! Thanks!

Edit: dammit. The names are similar, but they're not the scenes I was looking for. Would you happen to know if these scenes are in the pack, and if so, what they're called? The "Melissa Solo" scene is not the .rar file called "Melissa," etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny6688
Feb 11, 2020
In my case and trojan reports, I just used winrar to package the original files.
It seems a lot of people took the time to investigate and everything seems to be ok. I can unpackage and reupload if you think that might be safer for you.

Reactions: Pepito1233
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes