Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
guys or a problem and I hope you help me to solve maybe there is a plugin for this, then I will explain to you practically when the penetration starts the penis has no collision with the vagina and the same goes for the anus and as if it does not enter anything I post an image and I hope you can help me thanks

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
guys or a problem and I hope you help me to solve maybe there is a plugin for this, then I will explain to you practically when the penetration starts the penis has no collision with the vagina and the same goes for the anus and as if it does not enter anything I post an image and I hope you can help me thanks
make sure soft body physics is turned on, on both characters.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This may not be the best place to ask, but how exactly do plugins work? I've downloaded several that are dependencies for scenes I downloaded, and a couple that I just liked the look of, but I'm not sure how to actually operate them. I know I can load them in the Atom menu to random characters in empty voids, and to new scenes, but can I add them to existing scenes? Basically, I can run both vamX and this one: by themselves, but they don't work if I load them onto a scene or looping animation. Also, how do you add the physics to clothes so you can remove them and have them fall off naturally?

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
And with this plugin I will practically have this effect I wanted? But is there the flutter during penetration or do I always have that problem?
or always that problem and I don't know what it can be I hope you help me

or always that problem and I don't know what it can be I hope you help me
and as if it does not hit anything, there is no sensation that it hits like I see in the videos that are on the net

practically the hands touch and there is the feeling that you are touching but for the penetration nothing I do not understand why I am not able to understand why I hope you help me

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
And with this plugin I will practically have this effect I wanted? But is there the flutter during penetration or do I always have that problem?
That's a physics/collision issue. You have to make the penis smaller to prevent this from happening.

sinder201

Jul 19, 2017
Still looking for from bamair1984
But i've seen in the hub not many people downloaded it so i don't blame you if you don't have it
Honestly he makes great stuff, check him out
I would also really love this one. And does anyone have either of these two scenes by bamair1984?

Princess Ann: (dont use)

Edit: I think my last VACUUM run messed up the save file :unsure:. Luckily found the original files in download folder, here:

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm trying to tidy-up my collection and while I was able to find almost all missing pieces, these four are kind of vaporware:

!> Missing addon package prestigitis.script-HandPose.1 - 2 results in google?!
!> Missing addon package AnythingFashionVR.Small_Panties_pack1.latest - 2 results in google
!> Missing addon package WadeVRX.WadeVRX_May_Test.1 - no results
!> Missing addon package QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest - discord maybe?

Is anyone able to help?

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
first of all, stay calm because I did not ask you for anything and instead there are guys here who are trying to help me the forum is free and you can ask for any advice and I am not the first who does it do not allow you to tell me what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes