Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
anyone else has their vam crash when try to make a var file ? every time i try to make a new var file it just crash.

Dec 15, 2020

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
can anyone share this 2b look pls?
Oh hey, I recognize that name from the Illusion community. Nice to see a familiar face here.

Since you're newish I should warn you that LO's 2B has some quirks with stiff breast physics and genital morphs that make penetration really difficult. The breasts are easy to fix by going into the "breast physics presets" tab, loading defaults, and adjusting from there. I think the glute physics are stiff on that look too, so you may want to play with them too since they effect vagina/anus softbody physics.

Reactions: MakotoYuki

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Same Add Atom area that you add your dildo, instead go into the 'Misc' tab and add a 'CustomUnityAsset'. Go to the Select area and select the CustomUnityAsset and choose the asset you want, it should appear in your scene then.
When i go to 'Select' I see 'CustomUnityAsset', but from there no way to selcet e.g. bullwhip.var from AddonPackage.

How exactely do I get a toy from Assets into my Scene, step by step for Dummies? xD

EDIT: Meanwhile I saw some claiming this to be only a share but not a helper thread. Pls allow this answer exceptionally. Where is a helper thread for future questions? And maybe when the question has to to with shared content, still allow it anyway. ;)

Last edited:

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
When i go to 'Select' I see 'CustomUnityAsset', but from there no way to selcet e.g. bullwhip.var from AddonPackage.

How exactely do I get a toy from Assets into my Scene, step by step for Dummies? xD

EDIT: Meanwhile I saw some claiming this to be only a share but not a helper thread. Pls allow this answer exceptionally. Where is a helper thread for future questions? And maybe when the question has to to with shared content, still allow it anyway. ;)
Not that we don't want to help, but this is a thread for exchanging assets. There's lots to learn on how to use VAM, but please check reddit, the wiki documentation, the hub tutorials, etc.

Reactions: louis120789

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Some more looks from the past week:

Great to see you again, buddy . Could you please share more oronan’s content

Thanks a lot, buddy.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020

Thanks a lot, buddy.
The first two are free and the latter two are in the torrent in this thread's OP.

Dec 15, 2020

Thanks a lot, buddy.
All of Oronans looks from last year:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4913134

i'm starting to think making all of these repacks is pointless, or at least i really should organize them a bit ...
But guess what, if people would actually search for the creator name in this thread, they could find them easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes