Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018

So we have a DRM-technology clothing in VAM now:unsure:
We already had that for MMD, and without any suprise, it had to be ZHFX again. Now all that they need to do is to do the same for looks and they will make a tidy profit at the expense of making Virt-a-Mate absolute hell! What a cheap price to pay. :ROFLMAO:

On another note and now that we are speaking about the same chinese DRM resident maniac, I have this proposition to do : I am willing to give you my key to MMD Player and finance (give you the latest edition, and if really needed, give you money so that you can get your own key) if you are willing to crack it open and share it here with everyone. As a way to say "fuck your DRM for mods, absolutely no one asked for it."

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Just a heads up, this is meant for VR only.

The whole setup for this creator revolves around a custom IPA plugin which has it's own elaborate user interface, and a wacky file structure for all the content. You can't use the liquid outside of the "director" plugin as far as I could tell. The demo scene for the liquid is VR only, and I didn't explore very much before I disabled the whole thing. It's like a VAM overhaul done through UI elements, but it's clunky and disorienting.
Does anyone have that VR only stuff from that guy?

I would like to see how complex is his stuff ...

wino ant

Dec 25, 2020
Really want these and similar tropical island/clothing like these too (please post any beach/tropical maps/clothing you have):
leafs for that island stay..!

Also looking for these amazing things:

I have a weird request. I havent seen anyone upload any boat assets. I know that there is a few really good purchasable boats/yachts on sketchfab but just wondering if anyone has any. Thanks.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
!> Hair item Custom/Hair/Female/Oeshii/Kirahairstyle05/Kirahairstyle05.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/schoolgirl belly piercing/schoolgirl belly piercing.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Blue Monday Underbust Bra/Blue Monday Underbust Bra.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/FBMTeenEllieBody.vmi or name Teen Ellie Body referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/FHMTeenEllieHead.vmi or name Teen Ellie Head referenced in save file

I deleted my files at some point, but kept the looks.
Anyone that has any of those?
thanks for the help in advance!
Everything you need right here.

AJACKS

Jan 6, 2020

Thanks for these!
Would you happen to have this environment as well:

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone have any of MammothVanilla8's scenes? I'm particularly looking for his 6 simple femdom scenes one.

Apr 15, 2020
MC FaceOnly.png
Finally have something
3 of the Milfy City Characters: Linda, Caroline and Celia

Even after some of the members here graciously helped to convert the textures to G2, the auto-generated gens made the crotch gray and ashy looking for some reason.
Had to manually edit the PNG files to fix them, and I'm no graphics expert so i hope they're all right!

Also in the Torso texture for Caroline (Avery) there was a VERY defined line in the butt crease (between butt/thigh) that is clearly visible if the legs are bent so I cleaned that up as best as I could as well.
Also had to make the hair for Celia, don't know how to get the volume without making her head look big.

THEN i had to learn packaging and had NO IDEA how many random different morphs that I used that were scattered all over various other VAR packages! Rather than have a dependency list a mile long I just unzipped all the used VAR's locally then pointed all the JSON file references to those so that they could all be included in the VAR.
I did FAR more editing of META, JSON and VAP files in notepad that I did within VAM but hopefully the effort was all worth it!

NOTE: I haven't gone for PERFECT ports (limb/torso length and LOOK height) because I want to maintain as much general overall compatibility with MOST scenes as possible while achieving the look of the Ren'py characters as much as possible. That's why I am probably MOST interested in the face/hair, but any critiques are welcome.
Not totally satisfied with Celia, her boobs are wierd and the face doesn't quite feel right. Will probably have another revision soon.
However i would LOVE to see someone else convert the morphs + everything else faithfully to VAM, that would be GREAT!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interogation Room Asset needed for the 3 character scenes

These Characters include a Scene, Look and Appearance Preset:
Linda
Caroline
Celia

Dependancies are:
everlaster.TittyMagic.7
Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest
MacGruber.Life.latest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FMachine WITH Bonus scenes with Tais! (850mb) there are 2 bonus scenes with Damrmau's gorgeous look, Tais!
Download Tais here:

Credit for scene goes to $plineVR (modified Trisha vs the Machine)

Fmachine scenes 4 of them (there is an experimental bonus scene that will eventually explode when run fast)

Dependancies (in addition to above)
everlaster.TittyMagic.7
hazmhox.vammoan.3
AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1
Damarmau.Tais.latest

Last edited:

Groot Burger

Sep 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to make DLL scripts which allow a unity asset with physics to properly react ingame? I read an article about it a while ago but thought it was too complicated for me, and now I can't even find it anymore... Maybe if someone could help then it would be great!

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I spent a while writing scripts for assets, I had my Destiny ghost "floating" around in the scene. I am looking at animation now.
In order to "interact" you would need to write scripts in both the unity asset itself and in VaM, you would then need to call actions in the asset script from the vam script. I think it's possible but really complex.
My next goal is to make the scripts for the animation and floating for the ghost in the asset itself so you don't need a VaM script, if I can get that working I will then play with triggering things from VaM.
By "properly react" what did you mean specifically?
One of the common missing things is colliders so the assets seem ghostly, but turning them on results in a "statue". If you want to be able to move/post assets, wow. That will be hard.

Groot Burger

Sep 8, 2017
By "properly react" what did you mean specifically?
The issue with ragdoll objects in VAM is that they only react to gravity, but if you try to touch them with an ingame object/character, then they don't budge the slightest.
E.g. : I rigged a navel piercing and setup its joints so it behaves like a chain (which id does i VAM too), colliders included, but without a DLL script which I don't know how to make, the piercing simply pointed down towards the ground due to ingame gravity without interacting with anything else. So ingame objects collide with but it wouldn't move.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
That sounds exactly as I expected. The issue is the asset as no knowledge of objects outside of itself, so it can't react. VaM itself doesn't have code to make assets react, so they don't.
It's all Unity of course, so should be possible. However, it will need a lot of clever coding and I believe scripts in the object itself and in VaM.
Somebody who does game coding for Unity all the time could probably do it, but I am just learning so no clue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes