Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

devin7

Nov 2, 2020
Hey I'm looking for these looks if anyone has them I'd really appreciate it.

Serra Highland -
Aria Winners -

Thanks!

Reactions: bbOesi

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone got Nial new version of all analyzed slut Extended ?

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020

Any one have this one by vecterror? I tried downloading it from Kemono.party, but the link gives me an error.

Thanks in advance!
Here ya go!

vecterror.EmiBlun:
vecterror._Morphs2021.26:
Mr_CadillacV8.Dress_D_Set.1:

j13031977

May 15, 2017
i got wildeer lara from this site, says its a .var file nd everything but it doesnt show up at all ingame anywhere, cant find it under any presets or scenes or nothing any1 no y? or does it just not work with vam currently?

Can you tel me please where you found Wildeer Lara for virtamate ? Thanks

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Someone has to share Universens' " assets environmental ", most of my scenes are without the environment. Please if anyone can help, thanks!

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Someone has to share Universens' " assets environmental ", most of my scenes are without the environment. Please if anyone can help, thanks!
which one ?name of the var ? Cause it doesn't help much base on what you've posted.

Last edited:

mightbearobot

Dec 10, 2020
This program has the learning curve of a sheer cliff. I've been googling my questions but I'm not getting very far. Thought it might be easier to ask someone to link a tutorial or maybe write a few words on where to get started.

How do I make my own .AssetBundle files? I understand how to import them from files that are already made, but not how to make the files themselves. What program do I need to use? A search said that Unity stopped using the method so now I'm just confused.

Thanks to anyone that helps.

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
This program has the learning curve of a sheer cliff. I've been googling my questions but I'm not getting very far. Thought it might be easier to ask someone to link a tutorial or maybe write a few words on where to get started.

How do I make my own .AssetBundle files? I understand how to import them from files that are already made, but not how to make the files themselves. What program do I need to use? A search said that Unity stopped using the method so now I'm just confused.

Thanks to anyone that helps.
Might I suggest these videos from "JustLookingForNothing"? In fact, all of his videos on VAM will help the learning curve:

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes