4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
Here you can found all pubblic material for VAM . Here some gallery

and

Do you know where the portal-like transforming bondage-livingroom could be dloaded? The first in this link:

Reactions: Jazzy1

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Do you know where the portal-like transforming bondage-livingroom could be dloaded? The first in this link:
Maybe you can found it in my first link but it is not sure, many artist cannot distribute the file for loaded in game
However join to discord

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
I think not only for sex serves this program.
you can create real horror scenes in example someone can create the clown and the movie (it).after, in a very dark scenario you can appear and the darkness the clown with some scare, sees you'll hear sounds from different places, and even if you look aside his face can appear next to yours, believe me that's scary, it's just necessary to create scary characters.

Pooder

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, I just downloaded this. Love it so far, though the learning curve is a bit steep.

I can't seem to get any of the keys to work. Anyone else have this problem? I can still get in to the game, but certain things are locked (hair customization, and a few other things).

I can load poses and most other things except scenes. Not sure if its just a problem on my end or not.

Any help would be great, thanks.

d4v0o

Jul 20, 2019
Hello Guys, i updated it to 1.18.0.6. but Creator Key C85512 doesn´t work. Anybody got the right Key? plssss

d4v0o

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, I just downloaded this. Love it so far, though the learning curve is a bit steep.

I can't seem to get any of the keys to work. Anyone else have this problem? I can still get in to the game, but certain things are locked (hair customization, and a few other things).

I can load poses and most other things except scenes. Not sure if its just a problem on my end or not.

Any help would be great, thanks.
I think the Problem is the right key for the new update 1.18.0.6. , i have the some problem cannot play the scenes unfortunetly
I tried also the UnityModManager (https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-mod-framework-manager.27682/) ... but doesn´t work :(

Last edited:

OwerlordX

Nov 13, 2017
Somebody help pls. I have no options for load scene. Only new scene. I put the code in and the program accepted it but nothing happens after it. I need to press ready to go. I need that load button.

Pooder

Jun 4, 2017
I have v1-17-06 and the creator code for v1-17 doesn't seem to work at all.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Vivi404

May 20, 2018
New update and i am still the only one who floats up there. When i turn off al navigation it stops but i can't move at al and everything is finne when i use a 1,17 build.

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
I made some progress by sellecting Telleport witch stops the floating but now i spin arround or launch forward when i move my head to a certain angle.
Have you removed other input devices? Have you downloaded the new version to a clean folder?

Vivi404

May 20, 2018
Nope, the troubles stil persist. I am using a mixed realty headset btw, i think the free move option is not optimised for those jet.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes