4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Can you give me the names please
for morphs, I use eletric dreams foot build. The version 3 to be precise. But he has many good variations. This will give you a realistic foot formation.

To add the veins, you need to use jackaroo veins in the limbs normal maps. It will make the veins looks like are jumping out of the skin.

heres a example:

1713933359324.png

I dont like too much veins, but you can tweak it to your liking.

Reactions: FutaTheBest

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
for morphs, I use eletric dreams foot build. The version 3 to be precise. But he has many good variations. This will give you a realistic foot formation.

To add the veins, you need to use jackaroo veins in the limbs normal maps. It will make the veins looks like are jumping out of the skin.

heres a example:

View attachment 3569424

I dont like too much veins, but you can tweak it to your liking.
This mod not work - Electric Dreams. I installed Feet 2.0 and Custom Foot Builder V1 correctly but it not visible anywhere. Only errors

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
how you installed them? Mine doesnt show those erros.

Try to search for them in the female morphs inside the game:

View attachment 3572141
I've tried and nothing there. Also have red letters in skin textures. Can you show the path of the folder where are this mod? My path of the folder: vam - custom - atom - person - textures - electric dreams - feet 2.0

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: evaw

51uttyFox

Dec 19, 2023
anyone know how to export a character from a scene to another (like vamx)? tried doing it but not all the mesh carries over (ex. wings don't go to the new one)

Aug 4, 2021
Give me the link to this pages. Or show me path where put the files to work this mod
I never copied morphs manually because needed morphs were always seperated from addonpackages, atleast for me.
I use a feet morph which I manually apply on 99% of the models because no creator is setting correct feet morphs appearently.
I tested a couple different morphs but I encountered alot of weird orc or hobbit feet with these so I stick to "Real Feet".
Also Navel morphs seems to be completly forgotten too.
Morphs should be copied here,
1714134606985.png
and there are different ones for male and female. So copy your stuff in the right folders for the future.

You are welcome.

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I never copied morphs manually because needed morphs were always seperated from addonpackages, atleast for me.
I use a feet morph which I manually apply on 99% of the models because no creator is setting correct feet morphs appearently.
I tested a couple different morphs but I encountered alot of weird orc or hobbit feet with these so I stick to "Real Feet".
Also Navel morphs seems to be completly forgotten too.
Morphs should be copied here,
View attachment 3575843
and there are different ones for male and female. So copy your stuff in the right folders for the future.

You are welcome.
Morphs now works but skin texture still not visible and have red letters...

Dec 21, 2022
anyone know how to export a character from a scene to another (like vamx)? tried doing it but not all the mesh carries over (ex. wings don't go to the new one)
Wings and other things might be CUA, you will need to add CUA Manager as session plugin, and then save those as a preset. There are guides if you just google this.

Reactions: 51uttyFox

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I need Female and Male toenails for Feet 2.0 mod or try to any new nails for this mod. I have only czgt. Is there any better?

Aug 4, 2021
I need Female and Male toenails for Feet 2.0 mod or try to any new nails for this mod. I have only czgt. Is there any better?
Just look on the ingamehub for toenails clothing. There are a couple of them.
Got no feet fetish, but there are alot of good body textures you can get.
Riddler has alot of good ones, them feet should also be in 4k or 8k then.
I also seen feet sole textures somewhere on the hub for free.

51uttyFox

Dec 19, 2023
Wings and other things might be CUA, you will need to add CUA Manager as session plugin, and then save those as a preset. There are guides if you just google this.
Found it! Works perfectly for what I need! Thank you so much!!!

For those that also want it:

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I downloaded a character model, but if I want to use it in any other scene, then I get a default appearance. How to fix this error

SoulOneX

Aug 31, 2020
Hi everyone, since about a couple of days ago, my scenes are not loading correctly:

So I boot up the game, load the 1st scene it seems to be working, but as soon as I want to switch to the next one, it loads the new scene over the current one. I have to keep exiting the app and boot it again to be able to use the next scene.

I installed a fresh version of VAM, updated it to v1.22.0.3 but the issue persists.

Does anyone know a solution?

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
Hi everyone, since about a couple of days ago, my scenes are not loading correctly:

So I boot up the game, load the 1st scene it seems to be working, but as soon as I want to switch to the next one, it loads the new scene over the current one. I have to keep exiting the app and boot it again to be able to use the next scene.

I installed a fresh version of VAM, updated it to v1.22.0.3 but the issue persists.

Does anyone know a solution?
How are you loading them? Maybe you're hitting the Merge Load Scene button from the main menu.. That merges the scenes together. You have to hit Load to load the new scene alone (or the first green folder button from the main ui)

Reactions: SoulOneX
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes