4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone, since about a couple of days ago, my scenes are not loading correctly:

So I boot up the game, load the 1st scene it seems to be working, but as soon as I want to switch to the next one, it loads the new scene over the current one. I have to keep exiting the app and boot it again to be able to use the next scene.

I installed a fresh version of VAM, updated it to v1.22.0.3 but the issue persists.

Does anyone know a solution?
If you are using browser assist, there is a merge load option. You should untick it.

SoulOneX

Aug 31, 2020
How are you loading them? Maybe you're hitting the Merge Load Scene button from the main menu.. That merges the scenes together. You have to hit Load to load the new scene alone (or the first green folder button from the main ui)
Hi npzzz, yes, that was it, I use the browser assist plugin and just noticed that the merge load was checked.

1714322549241.png

I unchecked it and now the scenes don't load over each other.

Thank you so much for the help!

Reactions: npzzz

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Hey, sorry if it's a stupid question but I've not updated this since I installed it in 2022. Is there a reason the current version isn't uploaded fully? Is it correct that I should delete the update EXE that I already have and replace it with the ominously titled one in the OP and everything should work fine?

Reactions: evaw

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is it correct that I should delete the update EXE that I already have and replace it with the ominously titled one in the OP and everything should work fine?
Just run the VaM_Updater.exe in your installation directory and update VaM. But please note: although using the latest version of VaM is recommended in general, depending on what plugins you use, and update also might break things.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Hey, sorry if it's a stupid question but I've not updated this since I installed it in 2022. Is there a reason the current version isn't uploaded fully? Is it correct that I should delete the update EXE that I already have and replace it with the ominously titled one in the OP and everything should work fine?
I don't understand it too - topicstarter lazy ass?
Upload last version, since vam had no more updates cause dev work on vam 2.

Kausos

Apr 10, 2024
I discovered this software yesterday thanks to you guys, wish I found this way sooner.
I already learned how to morph characters and how to use CUA to keep attachments.
Any plugin recommendations?

Already using VAMMoan and Embody
Sorry if this is not the thread to discuss this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cff

ergo36

Oct 24, 2021
That was it! How did you sort it out?

"a national rule" seems so cryptic but maybe it's just the translation..

Thank you
It's in the under "5. Sharing Resources".

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I discovered this software yesterday thanks to you guys, wish I found this way sooner.
I already learned how to morph characters and how to use CUA to keep attachments.
Any plugin recommendations?

Already using VAMMoan and Embody
Sorry if this is not the thread to discuss this
Yes. check sig

Reactions: Kausos

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
I have a question. If I have downloaded a scene and want to change the appearance of the character that appears there, how to do it? Where can I find a tutorial on how to modify existing characters that appear in ready-made scenes? I will be grateful for your answers

Ps. In one video I saw a modification that allows ejaculation, do you know where I can download it?

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
I have a question. If I have downloaded a scene and want to change the appearance of the character that appears there, how to do it? Where can I find a tutorial on how to modify existing characters that appear in ready-made scenes? I will be grateful for your answers

Ps. In one video I saw a modification that allows ejaculation, do you know where I can download it?
Go to the upper right and search "change appearance" in this thread.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

To load custom appearance preset
1. Open a scene with the look you want
2. Save the desired look as an appearance preset
3. Open the other scene
4. Load the apperance preset
Optional 1. Create a button with UI assist to load appearance preset with a single click
Optional 2. Use scene ninja to load a specific look automatically

Reactions: bumble_bee
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes