4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Just the beginning

Post Orgasm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ. Abrahams would be proud ;)

This though is undoable in VR it would make you blind potentially it could hurt your retina like if you would look directly into a bright light source at high enough backlight intensity it would have the same consequences.

The Shy 1

Last edited:

khaled83

Dec 9, 2017
Meshed VR posted "1.18 Progress Update"

Hi All!

1.18 is progressing nicely. These last few weeks have been very productive for our team. I realize it is taking a long time to get this release done compared to other major releases. There are multiple factors there:

I took a well-needed vacation and summer is my least productive time of year due to family obligations. I've been back in full productive mode for several weeks now.
There was a pretty large backlog of getting the other team member's contributions incorporated into VaM. This work is now complete, which means 1.18 is going to have a lot of new content
As I was incorporating other member's work, I took the time to improve several features related to this content. Some details below.
There has been a lot of community feedback about usability issues, so I took the last couple of weeks to make a vast number of improvements. Some details below (more on Trello). I plan to keep on doing this for each 1.X release to give it higher usability and more polish to keep 1.X living a healthy lifetime as 2.X work ramps up.

Listed below is everything that is already completed for 1.18
New Content

Several new skins licensed from a very popular community contributor (stay tuned for details)!
200+ new morphs
New atoms
New clothing items
Improved materials for a lot of atoms and clothing items including more texture sets
Morphs

Improved categories and morph cleanup to bucket in proper category
Advanced filtering (interface shown in the screenshot here) for quickly finding morphs you care about
Quick set buttons: Zero, Default, Set/Clear Animatable
Added favorites system
Morph presets - can now choose to save/load appearance, pose, or both
Added ability to use other gender's morphs for more variety
Text now auto-sizes to accommodate long morph names
File Browser

Path remember now works using groups of params that are in same category. Example: Makes selecting Person textures a lot easier since you will only have to find the directory once for all the params.
File browsers now remember scroll position per directory
Added sort options (A-Z, Z-A, NewToOld, OldToNew)
Added directory display and order options (Show First, Show Last, Intermix, Hide)
File browsers now have a keep-open option. Great for trying out different presets quickly!
Search (text entry) field now active on all browsers
General Usability:

Back button added to clothing and hair UI
Added new toolbar tool/icon for cycle selecting between Person atoms for a much faster method to get to the main object of desire
Atom UI now has oversized background to help aid with clicking just outside a button and have atom deselect
Added button to arm all controlled controllers for record.
See Trello Board for more info.

Next week will bring my focus back on custom hair to wrap that up. I don't yet have an ETA on 1.18 yet due to the complexity of this hair work, and there is still a pretty long list of planned 1.18 items shown on the Trello board. It looks like 1.18 will probably be one of the biggest releases to date. Thank you for your patience!

Meshed and team

Reactions: Medic4 and iskan

needa

Jun 2, 2018
I'm looking for a download for one of the models on the VAMScenes subreddit's banner, 5th girl from the left:

Anyone knows where to get it? Thanks in advance!
Looks like Alina:

By

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Another Benchmark Set

You gonna see her in Unreal/CryEngine and Newer Unity Core (2019) Soon as well Offline (again) ;)

You can actually already see Offline Results on F95 of her (early stage), though only of her Erotic Shootings before she moved to move her body more in High Performance (Hybrid) Realtime ;)

All the results are done on the same Hardware "essential requirement" (which is overall older then you might think) ;)

The Magic of having Artistic Power of Light down to the Skin Melanin (SSS) reaction in Realtime, Emily Bloom like Photo Reaction trying to simulate it out of the very different base diffuse chroma without loosing as much details as possible in perceptual space of the original diffuse :)
Not a Scientific try to hit a exact ground truth Photo Result of a specific setup just approximating with the eyes some of her general photo space results, getting a idea of the physical thikness of her skin layering and absorption properties, trying to exclude out all extreme results and to much artisitc post processing by Lightroom and Photoshop masters , and of course Performance to the Maximum and low resource overhead :D

Last edited:
Reactions: needa

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Man i wish 4lt3r3go would make his patreon only models free after x months...
Am i not adorable like his child's, and hey im fully legal as well, do you wanna see my ID ;)

dafafa

DollGirl and her Mature Sister

Last edited:

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
anybody have any models and scenes to share? i'm looking for stuff like 's girls or anybody thicc fit and busty!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Dreaming having Sex with Her, not so far away and it will become reality for VAM users ;)

The Absolute Girlfriend Experience you ever had in VAM, she's not only going to bring you to orgasm but to the edge of ecstasy and beyond as well.

All of her most acceptable iteration results in a extreme Performance Latency Stability Bench bringing VAM Unity to it's current edge efficiency capabilities,Nvidia Physics + Custom Hair/Cloth Physics bottlenecking everything in the Render Pipeline.

Though also DX 11 comes to it's efficiency edge covering this load cpu core wise efficient enough over the long run it's going to fail newer Hardware efficient enough, it allready does partly.

You are mine This Night

Last edited:

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
is it normal for the scenes to take a while? takes about 15-20 seconds to load a model. I got a pretty beefy computer and just want to make sure it not just me. I get like 300 fps(desktop mode)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hamger
The Streaming is suboptimal almost non existent in this Unity Core Version VAM uses as it's base (2017) the threads are stucking at load (the texture transcoder gets bottlenecked as well), not well managed gonna change hopefully with the move to the newer Unity 2019 Core (VAM 2.0 is going to try to distribute the Workload over the threads more efficient and not endup in as much deadlock situations, especially by pushing more Physics Load to the GPU instead of the most amount to the CPU currently).

There are also often a lot of Load Errors missing to load the right textures the more you pressure it the more unstable it becomes, stability wise it is not really up to the task yet, you need to learn to avoid all it's core stability problems currently.

300 FPS is the max FPS Limit for the Rendering Chain else your Graphics Card PCB could start to sound a bit strange (high pitch noise) under the Extreme Load and Dynamic changes the components are under and the overall Engineering quality ;)

But you only gonna reach that 300 FPS with a absolute low complex scene black screen or rendering only without heavy CPU load like 1 char without any body physics and minimum pixel lights (see the start menu scene).

Your Powerful PC is currently not perfect efficiently used with VAM there is still a long way to that state, but VAMs concurrent load Scenario is Gigantic no other Game really tries that all in 1 Frame what VAM does, it is very unique VAM is like a Synthetic Benchmark but with a Real use case.

Unity in its older Core Version comes to it's end with the Complexity VAM puts on it's Core in terms of a complex concurrent Realtime Simulation per Frame that needs to survive in VR Multiview Rendering as well.

And as VAMs Scene complexity rises the problems become more visible especially for Creators, who have to fight with all these problems and handling them.

A new PC is currently under performing of what could be possible with it, with a complex enough scene you gonna endup where everyone else is at with a lower PC Spec then yours on the CPU side, currently the Core count has lower value then the Clock speed for VAM as well but this is a generic problem of how to design Realtime Engines at their Cores for Multithreading and many core architectures efficiently in General.

For me Personally VAM is no Game i don't see it as a Game more like a crazy experiment and i can not understand when people talk about it as being a Game it's a very complex VR Sandbox which main intention is to simulate Humanoids,Cloth,Hair and that at best all at the same time (You and Me) :)

And nothing is more complex in that case then the Motion/Emotion of Sex and Dance for building a Artificial Human Realtime Simulator ;)

Testing my work in others Creator Space, something unique to VAM as well working with so many different ideas and minds on solutions and iterating with others not only in your own space and that at a speed nowhere else possible is just amazing :)

And of course the technical challenges compared to most Games with way different Goals in still the overall complexity distribution per Frame.

A.I starts to fail to see the difference between a Photo :D

Last edited:
Reactions: iskan and Hamger

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
Well explained and detailed. I appreciate you took the time for that. Vam 2.0 sounds exciting

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The New Wedding Gift

Original Story and Scene Setup by Sapuzex Lighting & Material Remaster,Realtime Post,Optimization and new Bride Model Veronika "WIP" by Me

"Praying"

Pig Fuck Performance Test and Benchmark

Her first time Throatfuck
Take it deep sweetie

Last edited:
Reactions: ivansx
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes