4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There is a batch file for desktop use. I just used that and it went ok. I am quite sure I am missing a few things but it gives a good look at what is possible. Getting her to walk is very difficult to impossible but I have not used the software much.
I do have a powerful machine which handles everything at maximum without problem. Loading atoms is interesting and deleting them is troublesome.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Any keys for the 1.17.06 version? I am trying to use the keys in the OP, but it just keeps saying I just have the "free" content...

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Feel free to join us on Discord and consider supporting on Patreon. It may not be the most user friendly "game" out there but once you learn it the possibilities are endless.
Natalie Portman.jpg

LeoXXX

Jun 5, 2017
but how to play it at all? Previously, poses could be vibrated, I can’t find them for an hour

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know where the default scenes / animations that came with VAM have gone? There are pieces of some scenes in the directory but some of the special ones like the Halloween and Christmas ones are gone entirely.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Baka-Fox There's no point in updating to Beta besides finding bugs for meshed to fix, it's most of the time unstable especially for VR, if you still find the need to do so you just need to open the updater and press "Opt-in to beta" at the bottom.

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Is it possible to transfer models from daz3d to the game, without a headache?

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Any keys for the 1.17.06 version? I am trying to use the keys in the OP, but it just keeps saying I just have the "free" content...
It will keep prompting you for the key every time, but it actually works. Just click on the Creator option.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Is it possible to transfer models from daz3d to the game, without a headache?
Somewhat. If a Daz figure includes a full body morph, you can generally copy over that morph into VAM and apply that morph to the character. (By ful body morph, I mean you can take the default Genesis 2 female figure and turn them into a different character through a slider.) Note that many characters on the Daz shop do *not* include a full body morph.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
but how to play it at all? Previously, poses could be vibrated, I can’t find them for an hour
Think of VAM as having your own Real Doll that you can pose however you want, and then apply plugins to make them "alive". The interface seems a bit daunting at first, but once you figure it out, you can create all kinds of scenes in a matter of seconds.

Start here:

LeoXXX

Jun 5, 2017
Think of VAM as having your own Real Doll that you can pose however you want, and then apply plugins to make them "alive". The interface seems a bit daunting at first, but once you figure it out, you can create all kinds of scenes in a matter of seconds.

Start here:
Thank)

b0nz0

Jul 12, 2017
I'm looking for a download for one of the models on the VAMScenes subreddit's banner, 5th girl from the left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone knows where to get it? Thanks in advance!

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
I'm looking for a download for one of the models on the VAMScenes subreddit's banner, 5th girl from the left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone knows where to get it? Thanks in advance!
Here is a similar model, only you need to change the color of your hair and enlarge your chest.

Reactions: b0nz0

Neo99

Aug 10, 2019
Just discovered this and it looks amazing. What VR set do people like best for this game?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes