Deezaremine

Sep 10, 2021
Yes all .var files go into the AddonsPackages folder. You can create sub folders as you wish to organize them.

What plugin do you have problems with showing up specifically?
Is the name of the file correct? like [creator].[plugin_name].[version].var?

Edit: CUA_Manager is a session plugin. So you open it while running a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant seem to find the file in game
any tips or help?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Could be load time. If you have too much content it may take a while to load.

VAM will become unresponsible for some time it's not the most efficient data management from Unitys side

Some are working already on more sophisticated Database connections for VAM which can handle the amounts of data way more efficient

VAM 2.0 will also show some improvements here

VAM 1.x though also semi efficiently handles packaging and data waste for now on it's own.

Please dont fall for People who want you to sell you these things as external solutions they will come naturaly next fully integrated ;)

PS: Working on the last stability parts before going into full production mode, takeover phase is part of this and a important production ready part for VAM 2.0 as well.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Aphrodite yeah sure learn something about naturalism first

Last edited:

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
I made a simple script for VR. You can lie down and not have to stare at the ceiling. I heard that a lying down mode was planned in some SDKs that VR games can use, but I feel like they were very worried about disorienting the user. Please don't stand up if your brain forgets where the real floor is.

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
In Vam can you make the model you want to use or do you have to make it on another software
You can load a base model in game, then you have a bazillion settings to change the models' appearance (morphs), also different skin textures to load. Additionally, you can create hair from scratch in game if you want.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
In Vam can you make the model you want to use or do you have to make it on another software
You have different ways either create Internally only or use DCC packages to refine or substitute your results, you are bound to Tafis/DAZ3D Morphological Genesis Workflow (and it's base Research results on a Morphological Model) for now and some more limits inside of it's efficiency that you need to solve mostly creatively.

VAM 2.0 will allow to go a entire Tafi/DAZ3D free path but you will need to go over a tighter more complex Unity Editor path if you want to chose that instead.

The Difference compared to DAZ3D is you have a Realtime output of a very complex behaviour Model combining everything (Cloth,Hair,Soft Body) result :)

And you can do very crazy thing's Sky isn't yet the Limit but it's close ;)

Last edited:

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
So a question for you guys who have VR. Is VR actually worth it? Whats it like with this game. I will at some point be looking into VR (maybe when occulus 3 drops?) and wondered if its a game changer vs desktop mode.

Isowiha

Dec 29, 2021
So a question for you guys who have VR. Is VR actually worth it? Whats it like with this game. I will at some point be looking into VR (maybe when occulus 3 drops?) and wondered if its a game changer vs desktop mode.
VR is big! its like beeing inside the software, this is one of the mst have applications to have if you own VR its immersive as hell :D thou you need quite decent PC to run it in VR, my Specs: 4700G, 16gb DDR4 3200mhz, 6600XT 8gb, i have like +-140 fps on High settings in Desktop mode, BUT in VR im Med and its 50-60fps. HP Reverb G2 V2 is amazing hmd and its clear as hell! packing quite large 2160 x 2160 PER EYE! its so CLEAR.. just need more POWER so i can enjoy it at fullest :D

matafous

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
hi, iam stucked here, some ideas how to write into cd key line? I cant click there ://// MANY THANKS <3 1651082777823.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Scaling issue most probably somewhere in the Windows 10 Driver stack, try to start with the VAM (Config).bat select another resolution.

See if you can reach the input fields with the TAB key, also update as fast as possible to the newest version.

Also be careful with MacGrubers Postmagic it can cause a lot of Strange UI Render issues it's very unstable in terms of UI Rendering and it's own state management, it can go as far you losing the whole Main UI and never find it again until restart this happens often when destroying Postmagic while it's running and leaving it disabled you will have to enable it to get the correct Main UI state once it was active it's not really correctly destroying itself completely without restart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Isowiha
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes