Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Last edited:

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
would i just put plugins in addonPackages ?
Yes all .var files go into the AddonsPackages folder. You can create sub folders as you wish to organize them.

What plugin do you have problems with showing up specifically?
Is the name of the file correct? like [creator].[plugin_name].[version].var?

Edit: CUA_Manager is a session plugin. So you open it while running a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Deezaremine

Sep 10, 2021
Yes all .var files go into the AddonsPackages folder. You can create sub folders as you wish to organize them.

What plugin do you have problems with showing up specifically?
Is the name of the file correct? like [creator].[plugin_name].[version].var?

Edit: CUA_Manager is a session plugin. So you open it while running a scene.

For some reson i cant open the file cuamanager its just called blazer whatever.

Isowiha

Dec 29, 2021
would i just put plugins in addonPackages ?
Yes, just unpack .var/plugins files to AddonPackages folder and then load then in person/scene.

To load plugin to person, you need to select its Root (clicking green person icon) then go Plugins selection and add plugin, it now creates empty plugin section there.

Its easy after you have done it once ;)

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Hmm, so I have been able to use facegen to create a good texture that looks like what I want to make. The issue I have is when I add it as a skin to a face it obviously looks wrong because the face its applied to wont take the nose/bone structure from the face map.

Is there something else I need to do to get the look (any that I use) to become like the look I want with the facegen layer applied?

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Facegen is first Generation Machine Learning way before Machine Learning was in the Mass Media , you will need to find your way to improve it's results and adapt it's output efficiently for your specific workflow :)

There are many ways to Rome it's the search for the Path and going it that's the challenge.

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
Is this your usual model? She looks different. Where/who is she?

It becomes really amazing when you start to get so many human comparable matches without cloning being your target at all ;)

View attachment 1758256

Then you understand how much Medical Research is inside of this Model.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I wanted to check, is there anywhere else apart from the VAM hub to get stuff? having spent time on google I cant seem to find it but apparently some BDSM stuff isnt allowed on VAM hub and people have referenced its else where?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

The really crazy experiment here is how you percept the distortions in motion at this performance/speed of motion latency.
Sheila is the absolute facefuck lover casting statement of her "He can still go a bit deeper, if he wont do it i will do it"

Wow this test showed me some problem i wasn't really aware of in the physic dynamics and it's end result and i have to look deeper into.

High Quality Physics fixes it never looked at that so closely before but it's a crying - 8 FPS

Not only the tongue stability is different it's the whole soft body mouth simulation, without it the probability the upper lips will hit the nose and clip is very high.
The Entire Mouth area is much more Animation Stable with it much lower clipping probability.

Looks so much more stable with High Quality Physics enabled

It's another hurdle to keep especially Pigfuck needed motion latency alive :(

But for my Hyperrealism Results i cant leave it, im thinking about some dynamic solution solving.

Going to test a setup workaround for now first it creates a bit higher physic latency but seems viable on my specific system setup, need to test this with other creators scene setups.

Realy Crazy it gets when you slow motion the physic simulation, you never gonna see what you see here with your eyes also this part is pretty much impossible to screen capture at the right time the full impact force of the side twitch you gonna percept this only for a split of a second.

Last edited:

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
I wanted to check, is there anywhere else apart from the VAM hub to get stuff? having spent time on google I cant seem to find it but apparently some BDSM stuff isnt allowed on VAM hub and people have referenced its else where?
There's the closed thread of mod assets that was the go-to place for requests until last fall: VAM Mod Asset Thread [closed]

There's the Korean site Arca:

There's the Asset Downloads sorted for VAM stuff here on F95: F95 VAM Assets

And here's a bookmarked post from the old thread that listed kemono pages for various VAM creators: Kemono List

Blaaaa..

Jul 20, 2021
Hi, where can i download vam paid stuff?
I mean, a year ago you could download somethings from this page but they closed the vam part or something like that, is there any other site that is a replacement for what this site was?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Who is looking for a Great Japanese AVG Base Result (Realistic far away from Anime/Hentai)

Great Iteration and Genetic Mix Potential for Reality Lovers with very pure Japanese traits :)
Could be also transformed fast into other Asian Cultures (Chinese, Thai, Korean,Vietnamese ect).

Her Brother is also Perfect not the AVG Asian Dude though hehe ;)

I highly recomend you these 2 bases in your Genetic Database Pool :)

as well as

for a younger iteration path out of takami

Moving more into the Chinese Balance directly (also great result)

If you want to get a bit of a sense how machine learning works

Mr.Orange is on a release spree currently releaseing lot of his older results ;)

Ahh hes temp suspended from Patreon :D

Anna got invited to a Party but she feels a bit lost :D

Already started doing some scene improvement work ;)

Was going into the scene and was like what that should be a sunny day ?

These Girls all look like artificial crap of the first generation, you can use them as background body props but better not bring them to close to the camera (eyes)

They have some weird body proportions and weight bending results as well, candy wrapping everywhere and so low LOD as well.

Only 1 Girl looks more or less Realistic but she would need so much more work.

And ontop of that they are unstable buggy, so many render issues up close so yeah only background props and far away from the camera usable.

You also understand why the scene was setup so low luminance for a sunny day now ;)

Last edited:

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
What's up with Kemono these days? Seems like my favourite look-a-like artists haven't been updated in weeks. (vecterror, boyavam, bamair, sirap, MCP..)
Admins of this site pretty much killed off most of VAM sharing. Is there another site or maybe a discord channel that shares looks? I might have few of my own.

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
What's up with Kemono these days? Seems like my favourite look-a-like artists haven't been updated in weeks. (vecterror, boyavam, bamair, sirap, MCP..)
Admins of this site pretty much killed off most of VAM sharing. Is there another site or maybe a discord channel that shares looks? I might have few of my own.
Pay-treon updated their scripts and broke Kemono's updating tool. Kemono is allegedly working on a fix, but it's taking a lot longer than expected. The Discord channels don't really have anything. They're basically nostalgic and complaining about what happened to this site. As for a replacement for Kemono, there isn't one [yet].

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes