4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Amount of Asians becomes a bit scary tough so many data problems with to many Asian data corrupting other looks in the end not so optimal.

When we see how many use asian bases to iterate on jesus we gonna have a million of Asian Skull iterations soon and even creepier when people start to iterate more on those hyperfical anime skulls.

We already start to see Asian Susanne, Ash and many more and it surely goes to grow :(

Not to count all those bad Patreon results growing too

We can just hope for the big VAM 2.0 Reset

Hello maybe new patrons! My whole page is me recreating fan requested models. Ive bought all the software needed to make high quality models. i'll hold a poll once a week so we can narrow down who you want to do. Ill also have commisions just PM me.
These Patreons make me mad no knowledge of nothing (I have software to make good results bullshit bla)

Vam 2.0 will show them how much knowledge they miss

So many of them feel like "Survival Sex" starting to prostitute themselves for the first time seeing no other way to survive it's crazy, scary too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have no idea this is dedicated research of this Topic it's not just fire up a program and get some Result it's creating the Result.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I miss honesty that's my problem in most of them bragging isn't the path to enlightenment.

Being happy with Nvidia products is a 2 sided sword, but a tip do not judge products just by their Performance results and Benchmark wins.

And so yeah im happy but im used to Nvidia i wouldn't say you make a bad decision going AMD the Hardware is overall superior if you use it right since they moved to the same Nvidia Architecture they pressuring them Hard and Nvidia is trying to compensate old deficiencies with new Research but AMD has already started closing that Gap as well.

Just think about it there is 0 Game 3D Engineer today not working and Optimizing on AMD Hardware ;)

So the only people that currently hold Nvidia up are the Software Engineers and Nvidias Core R&D and their little tricks also to not let AMD overpressure them on some APIs.

But don't neither think Nvidia is dumb they will try to compensate and they will win in Benchmarks again.

If you have no preference (knowledge of the Hardware) go AMD see how it works out for you.

It doesn't matter really the game is your envy get a product in the middle range and be happy the rest is just making money of your envy no one of us optimizes beyond certain goals the scaling comes naturally but we all try to guarantee base excitement for everyone at a certain point the rest is just calculated envy.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Asian Fuckdolls award of the month goes to XXXA Gina

Last edited:
Reactions: Boriz67

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Yeah trying myself on these Strange Belly Bulge Dreams

Last edited:

skeptandre

Jun 18, 2021
I haven't tried that one yet. Looking at the Steam page, it apparently doesn't support DLSS, only NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS). Doesn't use the Tensor cores of the RTX cards basically.

I use . Completely free, super easy to setup and additionally to AMD FSR and NVidia Image Scaling, it also supports foveated rendering, which means only the center of the screen gets rendered at full resolution. In the MacGruber Benchmark I got about 15% more performance overall with next to zero image quality loss.

DLSS is natively supported in new Unity versions, MeshedVR is just a lazy fk and rather snorts coke on hookers asses than contracting a semi decent programmer who updates the game to the new Unity version in a week. The performance bottle neck will still be the wonky physics system, but you could at least brute force a couple more fps with it.
Did you do anything to get Vr Performance Toolkit working?

It's a known issue that the controllers don't work with it, and I tried it and controllers are not working.

I have HTC Vive w/ index controllers.

Reactions: sexidina

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

sexidina

Aug 4, 2018
Did you do anything to get Vr Performance Toolkit working?

It's a known issue that the controllers don't work with it, and I tried it and controllers are not working.

I have HTC Vive w/ index controllers.
Same on Index HMD and controllers

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

When you adapting others Creator Static Cloth Meshes to your Character bases for optimal form and clipping results prefer Thickness correction over Surface Distance as much as possible.

In this example Jaxzoa base isn't as slim so first Surface in then Thickness out

Surface out is also always problematic with unwanted shadows and also highers the chance of more noise.

Last edited:

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Who knows how can I get that type of render on VAM ?
Looks photoshopped. Model on right zoomed in can see brush strokes from mask around hair where and straight line tool selection with feather blur going on too. Source looks vam based on hair strands which would look more sophisticated in daz. I would totally love to see Krosos start photoshopping his masterpieces

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes