4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
New 2.x tech alpha just dropped. Anyone got a download link?
no bro
How about she takes it off like she would do it, when you want to let her striptease though mmd dances for striptease hmm ;)
if that is no option play with the gravity and acceleration on the sim before detaching it and let if fly away, detaching (undress) is practically zeroing the joint strength.
Additionaly you could bring in a Air Simulation and do some Wind Striptease for that i would suggest a big rotating blower on the side so the viewer knows why everything is flying around and of her :D
bro cek pM ...... important ask. SOLVEDD ^_^V

Last edited:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
As cool as the updated Alpha is and seeing the progress is. Why the hell does the female models look like dudes or middle aged women :LOL:. You'd think they would create some decent eye candy...
i dont have try alpha yet. but i found its not recomend to test yet.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
And why would that be?
not worth to early download .. its other member say not me. but for me i woult explore 1.9 first ... dont care 2x

#ask how to add 3 window camera ... ijust looking on Add atom menu but i cant find how to add more than 1 window camera...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
not worth to early download .. its other member say not me.
Oh -- so you didn't tested it yourself, but because "others" did say so, then it must be true, right? And that's why you felt it was your responsibility to spread the fact that no one should be checking out the new tech demo? Got it! I really appreciate your thoughtful, insightful advice! Thanks again!

Reactions: hunt005 and aphids

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Oh -- so you didn't tested it yourself, but because "others" did say so, then it must be true, right? And that's why you felt it was your responsibility to spread the fact that no one should be checking out the new tech demo? Got it! I really appreciate your thoughtful, insightful advice! Thanks again!
yeah i will test 2x someday but not today... cause i still learn bout this latest version ... learn from everyone offcourse.. i really happy to explore vam like a enjoy studio neo2 for 8month.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Its worth a try I would say. Its very early on but gives an experience of whats to come. That being said of course the current version is way ahead in terms of looks/scenes etc.

I wish they would help devs/creators of add ons now with giving them tools to either port or create their stuff ready for the release of 2.x

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I wish they would help devs/creators of add ons now with giving them tools to either port or create their stuff ready for the release of 2.x
Again: it's only the 2nd version of a tech demo! It's not even (close to) a "beta" version where you can add stuff (models/clothes/lights/anything). It's still far away (months, probably years) from a state where modders can add stuff to it, so there's no need to do so. Once the first beta version comes out, then it's time for the creators to look into it and make their work 2.x compatible.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
As cool as the updated Alpha is and seeing the progress is. Why the hell does the female models look like dudes or middle aged women :LOL:. You'd think they would create some decent eye candy...
You have to look at yourself first to understand this

VAM is mainly nothing for Anime Freaks sorry how often this needs to be repeated, though you will find for sure the beauties you look for on release but for now it is how to get complexity working as efficient as possible in it's entire spectrum never seen before running on 1 GPU/CPU.

The Goal is to create Reality as close as possible not Artificial Reality of course the recreation of reality in it's entire spectrum is impossible it's way to complex beyond our imagination look at metahumans it runs on a cluster of mega compute power and it still lacks so much.

But we can do much much better than what Anime/Hentai/Cartoons achieved

But it is partly crazy to use this on these old ideas of human abstraction instead of creating something entire new beyond it and evolve away from these old outdated ideas.

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, I would appreciate two help. I am looking for some plugins that simply by inserting it, the character performs only the sex actions (hanjob, tipjob, ectrr), you do not have to program the animations, just activate them. I would appreciate knowing what they are. seen some videos that when caressing a face it responds with some kind of emotion.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
how to make this camera focus on person ? anybody can give solution... i want try use animation patters but everytime am link the cam to animation pattern. window camera willl turn bout 160degree and cannot change. until unceck rotation ON. but the effect window camera cannot focus on char like ini this tutorial

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yet. For the past year the GUI has remained complete shit even though forum posts from 2020 were hyping a 2.x released within a year from then. This product has been on Patreon since 2017.
I don't get your point.

MeshedVR has been working on VaM 0.x/1.x all by himself, and started working on some stuff for version 2.x in 2020. And because he has such a huge supporting community (btw: I'm supporting him on "Creator" tier since 2018 on Patreon -- crazy, huh?) he is able to pay a team of people to work for/with him on version 2.x, which is basically a complete rewrite of the program itself. And yes, the UI on VaM is shite, but once you get used to it, it's kinda manageable. And because he's not actively working on improving 1.x anymore (just some small fixes every now and then), we'll have to live with that. The UI in 2.x will be something completely different, but as nobody has seen any of it yet, we can't judge, right?

Also: MeshedVR never at any point gave away any ETA for a version 2.x release! If you refer to some forum posts that were "hyping a 2.x release within a year" -- that's probably just some posts from people who have absolutely no effing clue about how complex it is to write such a piece of software.

And about his income and whether or not he's a billionaire: what's your issue with that? He wrote the best VR sandbox that's available as of today. Nobody, not a single developer or a team of developers or even an "AAA studio" has created anything like it! Why is that? In my opinion he deserves every penny that his supporters are willing to pay! When Notch published his first version of Minecraft in 2009, I played it -- there were no mods, no shaders, there was no "end game" or anything close. We just dug up blocks of dirt and wood and built boxes aka "houses" out of those. Today Minecraft is the of all time, and Notch is a billionaire, and he deserves it. Same as MeshedVR -- he develops the best VR sandbox, so he deserves all the money he can get!

Last but not least: VaM 1.20 is great -- and it's even greater because of the way everyone can create and share content for it! I've been using VaM when there was (almost) no way for us to add additional content, and even at that point the "base" (VaM itself) was solid and impressive. VaM 2.x will be even better (at least we all hope so, and the current tech demo looks promising!), but to get there, it takes time!

//

EDIT: I wish I had quoted the complete post of Bob_Oblong -- because he just deleted his post.

Last edited:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I don't get your point.

MeshedVR has been working on VaM 0.x/1.x all by himself, and started working on some stuff for version 2.x in 2020. And because he has such a huge supporting community (btw: I'm supporting him on "Creator" tier since 2018 on Patreon -- crazy, huh?) he is able to pay a team of people to work for/with him on version 2.x, which is basically a complete rewrite of the program itself. And yes, the UI on VaM is shite, but once you get used to it, it's kinda manageable. And because he's not actively working on improving 1.x anymore (just some small fixes every now and then), we'll have to live with that. The UI in 2.x will be something completely different, but as nobody has seen any of it yet, we can't judge, right?

Also: MeshedVR never at any point gave away any ETA for a version 2.x release! If you refer to some forum posts that were "hyping a 2.x release within a year" -- that's probably just some posts from people who have absolutely no effing clue about how complex it is to write such a piece of software.

And about his income and whether or not he's a billionaire: what's your issue with that? He wrote the best VR sandbox that's available as of today. Nobody, not a single developer or a team of developers or even an "AAA studio" has created anything like it! Why is that? In my opinion he deserves every penny that his supporters are willing to pay! When Notch published his first version of Minecraft in 2009, I played it -- there were no mods, no shaders, there was no "end game" or anything close. We just dug up blocks of dirt and wood and built boxes aka "houses" out of those. Today Minecraft is the of all time, and Notch is a billionaire, and he deserves it. Same as MeshedVR -- he develops the best VR sandbox, so he deserves all the money he can get!

Last but not least: VaM 1.20 is great -- and it's even greater because of the way everyone can create and share content for it! I've been using VaM when there was (almost) no way for us to add additional content, and even at that point the "base" (VaM itself) was solid and impressive. VaM 2.x will be even better (at least we all hope so, and the current tech demo looks promising!), but to get there, it takes time!
thats the point.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Krosos what is your thoughts going into 2.x ? They mentioned there would be 4 alphas before beta begins to roll out. I'm sure people have some memorable .vac files they didn't want to give up during the var transition and repacked those to hold onto.

It's been 6 months between the first 2 alphas and can't see them stretching this another year and a half until beta. I'm hopeful by the end of the year there would be more focus on transitioning to the new platform. Do you plan on just purging your hoard to start fresh?

I haven't messed with vam most of this year, but even with the debates of people wanting separate dependencies it makes no sense in the long run if one plans to weed out their collection and only hold onto stuff they care about to just work with a 1 var container file after it's archived onto the nas for future use. I'd imagine people will toss out disposable bulk dished out by creators who act like people need daily delivery of their masterpieces.

Like that Tomynator who is always on the hub. Just singling them out because they are uniquely memorable but could easily fill in the blank with numerous others like SaiVaM or that delinquent Crazy3d. Ultimately I see people just deleting these 'action figures' because they aren't collectable and from what you have displayed 2.x system with newer genesis will be the only way.

Do you intend on preserving memorables? Anna for example I'm sure she will one day become broken as dependencies will no longer be available, one day be bald, or disfigured as an ogre because you are missing some morphs from another pack. I'm considering repacking the newer c&g for archival just because I don't want to lose them in a year because the .vac easter egg hunt transition was total bullshit otherwise.
Didnt know there was going to be a set number of Alphas. 2 More to go then...hopefully as you say it progresses faster than it has been.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
hemm is sound good DLSS suport on vam2 ^^V.but still so much bug i found on this alpha. but its ok ... just for testing.. now we can moving the fingers.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Bob_Oblong said:
They mentioned there would be 4 alphas before beta begins to roll out.
Bob_Oblong said:
I don't know if that is factual. This is what I was going on from what someone mentioned on vam discord
This is just another uneducated guess from just a random user on Discord. "Perkel", who the eff is Perkel? Do they have any special role on Discord, like "admin", "developer", "moderator", "tester"...?! No, they don't have any role at all. It's just a regular user!

MeshedVR never said anything like this himself. In fact, if you do quote anything from Discoord, why not quote MeshedVR himself?

1655305143636.png

He said (transcripted): There will be a first alpha, then a second, and I will continue to do so until I feel ready to release a beta or even a regular version.

Does he mention the number 4? No. Just stop spreading misinformation please. Thanks.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes