4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
This is just another uneducated guess from just a random user on Discord. "Perkel", who the eff is Perkel? Do they have any special role on Discord, like "admin", "developer", "moderator", "tester"...?! No, they don't have any role at all. It's just a regular user!
agreed. the amount of nobodies insisting they know what the VAM2 timeline is needs to go the fuck down.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
hey.. there was no need to chew my head off. I dont hang around their discord. They all buddies and share all the latest gossip so I took it as that, just something i read.
that wasn't directed at you. you're providing a source, albeit a poor one, but you're not making claims to know what the actual timeline is

ever since vam 2 was announced, there's been no shortage of comments about how long it's going to take, and it's all just speculation. People need to just relax and *wait*

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Mickey just need to chill a bit and enjoy @Krosos ' pictures.
This guy you just mentioned has been on my Discord ignore list since he spammed the official VaM Discord with their -- in my opinion -- crappy pictures with always the same models, same clothes, weird positions (IIRC he later got banned from the official Discord for this exact same reason...?! Not sure about it, so don't quote me on that -- again, I've been ignoring them ever since).

Then out of a sudden the exact same models/clothes/poses appeared here on this board, and I immediately recognized them. So this guy went straight onto my ignore list here on F95 as well. I don't want to see any of their post, always with a "CPU meter" somewhere in the picture, always girls with glasses and black guys, always massive clipping clothes. No, but thank you.

If you want to see some good pictures produced with VaM -- check out that happened in the past. Or check out (by "Most media items") and check their content. If you then still think this guy produces "quality content", well...

//

EDIT: Oh, btw -- I am chill af. I just can't stand people spreading misinformation and random "chatter".

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
This guy you just mentioned has been on my Discord ignore list since he spammed the official VaM Discord with their -- in my opinion -- crappy pictures with always the same models, same clothes, weird positions (IIRC he later got banned from the official Discord for this exact same reason...?! Not sure about it, so don't quote me on that -- again, I've been ignoring them ever since).

Then out of a sudden the exact same models/clothes/poses appeared here on this board, and I immediately recognized them. So this guy went straight onto my ignore list here on F95 as well. I don't want to see any of their post, always with a "CPU meter" somewhere in the picture, always girls with glasses and black guys, always massive clipping clothes. No, but thank you.

If you want to see some good pictures produced with VaM -- check out that happened in the past. Or check out (by "Most media items") and check their content. If you then still think this guy produces "quality content", well...

//

EDIT: Oh, btw -- I am chill af. I just can't stand people spreading misinformation and random "chatter".
How dare you! You are going to make Krosos feel sad and maybe he wont post here for a few hours...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How dare you! You are going to make Krosos feel sad and maybe he wont post here for a few hours...
I'm pretty sure they don't care at all ;)

I refrained from "bashing" them until now, but once Bob_Oblong mentioned them and me in the same sentence, I felt like I had to comment on that :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
I wanted to ask, I assume that this thread isn't the right place to 'ask' or request artists for VAM stuff?

I have two things in mind and I wanted to know at least which artist would be available to even consider anything (even if it takes months to do, I wouldn't mind that). The main problem I have is... well, there's TOO MANY artists and, also, too many of them require too much money, too many are on Patreon and need higher Tiers and most Commissions cost anywhere between $150 to $300. I'm already subscribed to some Patreon artists for VAM but I'm not shelling that sort of cash.

So yeah, wanted to know if anyone here could recommend a thread, or a specific artist perhaps whom might be able to at least consider requests (for specific characters that don't exist for VAM as far as I've looked for them).

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I wanted to ask, I assume that this thread isn't the right place to 'ask' or request artists for VAM stuff?

I have two things in mind and I wanted to know at least which artist would be available to even consider anything (even if it takes months to do, I wouldn't mind that). The main problem I have is... well, there's TOO MANY artists and, also, too many of them require too much money, too many are on Patreon and need higher Tiers and most Commissions cost anywhere between $150 to $300. I'm already subscribed to some Patreon artists for VAM but I'm not shelling that sort of cash.

So yeah, wanted to know if anyone here could recommend a thread, or a specific artist perhaps whom might be able to at least consider requests (for specific characters that don't exist for VAM as far as I've looked for them).
share wht u got from patreon to this thread too dude...
enjoy latest version of vam bro..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

//

Thank you for this compliment :)
im very happy that i reached this consistency and stability up to total recognizability of my work that you never gonna understand.
There is a reason why i use black dudes often too but also you never gonna understand it
And because you like it so much one of my best results so far in complete lot of 3rd party asset optimization and fixes + lot of hard reshade work ontop

no Photoshop Igor work

This was on the lower system specs you know from those CPU meter screens you mentioned not the same system as what you see above in VAM 2 alpha base results on the new HDRP core.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
you don't know me really

also many poses you wont see anymore since then but poses are no value and shouldn't be seen as a value thing they come naturaly in VAM and they are purpose driven by you not someone else.

They can be pretty unique for every of your chars physiognomy

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Crickey.... Ive just had to block 9 people from this thread, its getting silly with the posts....

Reactions: SukebeDude

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
theMickey_

My VAM work and work on others work has always a very deep layer of complexity in it in some form or shape and it's great that you recognized it :)

but i dont do this for fame i give something back and if it inspires you in some way then i reached my goal.

For me VAM is a major learning tool where i push my own ideas ontop of it and see how they work out and try to sometimes go beyond expected boundaries (upto crashing VAM a lot) :)

You know the old Chemistry Kits that is what VAM is to me :)

Chemistry Kit for Human Interaction Models (including Sexual Intercause Simulation in all form and Shapes with maximum freedom)

nevermake5.jpg nevermake7.jpg
ifatall.jpg

And VAM also showcases how great Unity can be in the right hands and that it's potential is far from reached yet

vrenalexis.jpg
vrenalexis2.jpg
vrenalexis3.jpg
ediemaxcompl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IXL and joni51

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wasn't really intending to test this usecase is minimal but it works though loading a scene 100% crash of most probably both instances ;)
doublinstance.jpg

Nope only the second instance died but it took another application (realtime indexing) with it (database updating in memory) and yes it was Everything that didn't liked the resource lack and wasn't able to compensate it crashing with it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IXL

GoyimDeceiver

Jun 2, 2022
160GB its size is on my computer)) this is not the limit. you can dowload torrent on another site) the game is the best in its genre! or I would even say a kind of sequencer, rather than a game where you can create yourself)
You do know what 1488 means right?

I means "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" + "Heil Hitler"

I'm just kinda shocked how unlikely 1488 is as the download size.

• Haha
Reactions: juventaroll1994

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ok Alpha.. DLSS Checked lower FPS :WaitWhat:, some broken animation and..
If these are your goals for a RTX Woman hmm ;)

Anyways there is still some way to go ;)

currently Hunting will be very happy again selling his eyes to you

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes