4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
the problem is you have no fantasy to imagine her younger and who she once was or could have been ;)

in your brain only anime girls are wandering around anymore ;)

We gonna change that in the future ;)

And you seem to even not recognize that she is percepted even younger then you would think she is ;)

Because for you only young young exists anymore ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IXL

Vincent Hyde

Sep 13, 2016
Ah, Virt-A-Mate. I still have not attempted to try using this system. I have a Quest 2 and a 3060ti PC but this is the only software that intimidates me in the VR world. I guess it's time to try tackling it.

Galeriarch

Feb 28, 2019
Ah, Virt-A-Mate. I still have not attempted to try using this system. I have a Quest 2 and a 3060ti PC but this is the only software that intimidates me in the VR world. I guess it's time to try tackling it.
Tried it on desktop a couple of months back. It's not that difficult to learn, but once you really get into it and start downloading stuff it will eat up a ridiculous amount of space, like hundreds of gigs, especially if you have caching enabled. My folder was like 350 gigs at one point.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

Vincent Hyde

Sep 13, 2016
Tried it on desktop a couple of months back. It's not that difficult to learn, but once you really get into it and start downloading stuff it will eat up a ridiculous amount of space, like hundreds of gigs, especially if you have caching enabled. My folder was like 350 gigs at one point.
That's what I am afraid of doing. Do you download stuff through the client or through patreon? I'll have to dig through it once I set it up.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Kamashi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOF implementation is a failure currently to unstable on alpha transparency

The Hair is a Joke compared to VAM 1.x for now ( costs way to much and yields shit avg results)

Feels like we trembling into a Holodexxx Disaster or AVG Unreal now

Last edited:

Galeriarch

Feb 28, 2019
That's what I am afraid of doing. Do you download stuff through the client or through patreon? I'll have to dig through it once I set it up.
Through client 99% of the time + some collections from f95. But I also forgot to mention that 16gb of ram is the bare minimum and I experienced out of memory crashes after loading a bunch of stuff even with 40gb pagefile. So ye, I hope you got 32 gigs

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Through client 99% of the time + some collections from f95. But I also forgot to mention that 16gb of ram is the bare minimum and I experienced out of memory crashes after loading a bunch of stuff even with 40gb pagefile. So ye, I hope you got 32 gigs
I have 24 GB Ram and VAM installed on a SSD. Windows is installed on its own SSD where the Pagefile is located too. Since I have set my Pagefile to constant 64 GB everything works stable. Loading sceenes takes relative much time and rises with every load of a new sceene without restarting the game, but no crashes anymore. Caching sceenes option is disabled.

Got the game the abandoned flag and removed again? Is that the reason why it got pushed up under the 'latest updates' tab?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
you can also crash that 64 GB with the current texture handling in no go ;)

~-23 FPS for this static boob

Am i dreaming a bad Nightmare ?

tryingtoavoidfountainofyoth12.jpg
tryingtoavoidfountainofyoth13.jpg

The same shit as Holodexxx, i don't believe it.

But still overall more efficient then their scan only (Pre rendered light) approach hope that Mesh will still improve on Lod Dynamics ;)

DOF is a tragedy but no one uses that shit anyways in reality and overall easy peasy to get better DOF running externally.

Also for a SEX Simulation you want no dynamic DOF that might run crazy, especially not in a VR environment.

moreefficent.jpg
sleepingbeauty.jpg
youwantme.jpg

We know have to see if 2 chars can holdup the Realtime Lighting in Performance it's another adventure for Unity and Mesh ;)

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
My folder is 700GB+ ... But I also make a lot of my own stuff...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I know their work since the beginning

Kamashi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When Sony got their Hands on them it Skyrocketed lot of Sony Parts involved in the creation, their is a lot of uknown Hightech by Sony in them only useless stuff is known to the public the rest will be forever hidden under NDA agreements.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
also it is pretty easy to understand what data was chloes base if you cant see it you are blind ;)
there is only 1 female type in the world with her structure and they all base on 1 design template and 1 of them is a famous Hollywood actress everyone knows ;)

And it was the point of her perception to trigger it

come on lets sharpen your perception who is that structure :)

whoisthatstructure.jpg

you see it more times then you like it maybe since several years now her appearance bombards your brain constantly ;)

and we have a lot of versions of her in VAM as well including her Quantic Dream (Sony) chloe reincarnation ;)

and most probably she is the most scanned hollywood female till now and her data used for all kinds of research ;)

She is a Clone, a Ghost, a Widdow, a Android, a Super Human ;)

dingdingdingdingdingding

and she is deadly beautiful (every of her existing genetical relatives)

And the Guy who made her a STAR is now beyond bars for loving to much young beauty on his casting couch ;)

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
Can it be done? Well, it's a question. Imagine that you take 4 photos of our room (from the front, right side, left side, and back). Now it would be possible to add these 4 photos to a vam scenario? It would simply be 4 faces the stage and paste those photos, it would not be a really good 3d but it would give the feeling of being in your room. Is there any way to do this easily?

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Is there no way for this game to use a reasonable amount of memory?
Making the system run out of memory on a Unity game sounds like your typical memory leak to me.

It's been like that since day one, too.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes