4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a little test if everything turns out as calculated we will see a major boost in VAM 2.0 posing time efficiency
Depending on your skill level it could be up to 2x more efficient in multi char posing and much more precise no more "where is the Gizmo gone and why did it warped" ;)

Creating the Bed Scene was amazing neither TAFI/DAZ3D will beat this efficiency anymore with their old outdated system that already started to fall apart vs VAM 1 ;)
But VAM 2 will be a complete different efficiency level

We can predict another massive Ecosystem explosion

The Waves aren't over yet

Reallusion could also get into trouble faster as they would like now.

I dont think Unity has any direct aspiration yet to take over VAM though DAZ and Reallusion they cant allow this growing any further and get out of Control.

I mean how can you lough about these Nerds anymore they become slowly a threat to your own Ecosystems.

And if they start to more and more not seeing them as competition and more and more connect their knowledge you could go into a possible unstoppable massive chain reaction resulting in VAM 3 and something entirely unique that is not dependent on your work anymore.

Each new Wave you risk that the more knowledge gathers in this collective the more problematic it becomes to wipe it out later.

Either they are so dumb or they just waiting for the Right moment, to smash this knowledge gathering into pieces before that happens.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019

Please STOP, you're just posting this stuff here for no real reason. There is a MEDIA section on the VaM hub where you can post all of that, there is no point on posting this here.

Use this, they will appreciate your content there:

Or here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-art-show-us-your-vamskill.90273/

But stop spamming, you will get banned.

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a plugin like (e-motions), the difference would be that the e-motion produces changes in the character's face (laughter, sadness, ectrr). But I'm not looking for this, I'm just looking for it to produce some movements of shoulders, arms, waist (not legs). Let it turn a little. I would appreciate knowing if there is one like that

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Please STOP, you're just posting this stuff here for no real reason. There is a MEDIA section on the VaM hub where you can post all of that, there is no point on posting this here.

Use this, they will appreciate your content there:

Or here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-art-show-us-your-vamskill.90273/

But stop spamming, you will get banned.
Done Including Anime Dreams version of Riley

Hello, I'm looking for a plugin like (e-motions), the difference would be that the e-motion produces changes in the character's face (laughter, sadness, ectrr). But I'm not looking for this, I'm just looking for it to produce some movements of shoulders, arms, waist (not legs). Let it turn a little. I would appreciate knowing if there is one like that
You dont need a plugin for this the power of physics force trigger can do it

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi! I'm pretty sure E-Motion is exactly the right plugin for this, you just need to adjust some settings.

You can basically turn on/off each feature (gaze, breath, idle movements etc.) individually, and you can also adjust how "much" of those features you want. So if you don't want your character to change their expression (but still breath, look at you and have some idle movements), play with the settings of E-Motion until you're satisfied with the result.

Reactions: oscarstg1

Deezaremine

Sep 10, 2021
I saw your post yesterday. For caricature content like that you will find a large community called NoOC doing exactly what you want to dive into. Try them @
This might sound dumb but do you think people do free commisions or ask for ideas for characters to be made because the start of making my own thing seems too much.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
#help VMD free Version 0.3.4

when play person mess up...
any one have solution ..
ihave try this solution from page before...

( Before running the game rename VaM_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll to Mono.Cecil.bak or similar to enable BepinEx.
Load a person atom, load the included plugin to it and then load up a file from the plugin ui. )

am familiar with this plugin on studio neo2. no issue there. but in vam am face this trouble. even before am load motion for person T.T . am shock

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
I have downloaded a character that is very large in size. What option is there to make it a little smaller? (And where is it). I only see options for arms, legs, but not one that covers everything

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How do you add the ability to sim-enabled clothes so they can be removed by the player? I know there's an option under the checkbox for sim-enabling that says "undress," but all that does is make the clothes fall off on their own just with gravity. I want to be able to grab it and remove it with my VR hands.

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
thanks for answering before, and my last question: is there a hand job helper? .I have seen there is a sex helper, a BJ_Helper, but I have not seen any that use their hands

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
thanks for answering before, and my last question: is there a hand job helper? .I have seen there is a sex helper, a BJ_Helper, but I have not seen any that use their hands
Silver HJ is pretty good, i think Cue uses this plugin too but if not it does have handjob animation too.

Silver HJ

Cue

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes