4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Could someone maybe put this on google drive?
have torrent file to download it?
If you don't want or can't download 15 GB from the sources in the OP, I suggest doing the following:
  • visit MeshedVR's Patreon " " page
  • download the official "VaM Updater" from that page (it's only 1 MB)
  • extract and execute the "VaM_Updater.exe"
This will download the latest and most recent version of VaM into the directory of the VaM_Updater.exe -- there's no need for a "Google Drive" link or a torrent.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyone know how to use custom poses? I use pose presets, but some of them don't show up.
Depends on how the creator decided to put poses into their release: some release their poses as "presets", so you can load them directly, some just release scenes (!) with those poses. If you only got a scene with the pose:
  • load the scene which contains the pose
  • click on the character for which you want to save the pose as a "preset" for yourself, then click on "Select root"
  • select the "Control and Physics 1" tab
  • select "Save Pose..."
1659710668189.png

Now you should be able to load the pose into any scene using the "Load Pose..." option on the same tab of any character.

Reactions: lonevirtue

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Last edited:

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
If you don't want or can't download 15 GB from the sources in the OP, I suggest doing the following:
  • visit MeshedVR's Patreon " " page
  • download the official "VaM Updater" from that page (it's only 1 MB)
  • extract and execute the "VaM_Updater.exe"
This will download the latest and most recent version of VaM into the directory of the VaM_Updater.exe -- there's no need for a "Google Drive" link or a torrent.
thx .

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
I do in fact know one creator who uses VaM to create all the visuals for their games, and I think the CGs are pretty decent. As a creator I personally would stick to DAZ3D though, because the sheer amount of assets you can get for DAZ3D, while the amount of clothes/assets/etc you can have in VaM is still kinda limited. I would also never touch Honey Select to create visuals for a game, I just don't like how it looks, but maybe that's just me (I did like the game, I played it in VR, but I don't like any screenshots and therefore no games made with HS as an "engine").
Thanks a lot, then i think the amount of assets make DAZ3D a better option, and VaM preferr for fun.

Wow that's so silly people making money off the same reason you ran Krosos off for straight up screen captures. I haven't even looked at visual novels since the PS3 days and they were all anime and I was like psh whatever. But I've also seen people on the vam forums do really nice touchups with photoshop.

Recently there was that posted on vamhub about that artstyle filter. It must be that good cuz Crazy3D is going around lately using that as their headshot photo filter for his 8 year old ladyboys as his own artwork to cover up his frankenstein creations look like dog turds.
Thanks, it´s interesting that anime skins, but sometimes i prefer more realistic skin.

Deezaremine

Sep 10, 2021
Yo this might be out of place but are there any games almost as good as virtamate but require less time to set-up more like vr hot.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Yo this might be out of place but are there any games almost as good as virtamate but require less time to set-up more like vr hot.
Nope. About every other comparable game, like VR Hot and Captain Hardcore, have preset stuff and the most you can do is mod your girls. VAM is a sandbox with community support, so you'll have much more opportunity for variety

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
So I just downloaded the game, and I keep getting an endless black screen every time I try to launch it. Been looking around for fixes, but I can't find any. Any suggestions?

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
That didn't seem to work. I've had repair all the files, but nothing seems to be working. It seems to start loading for a bit, then just stop.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
That didn't seem to work. I've had repair all the files, but nothing seems to be working. It seems to start loading for a bit, then just stop.
Are you trying to run this in Desktop or VR mode?
What file are you trying to run?
What are the specs of your PC (CPU, Memory, GPU)?

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
Are you trying to run this in Desktop or VR mode?
What file are you trying to run?
What are the specs of your PC (CPU, Memory, GPU)?
Running it in Desktop. Been using the updater to launch it, but I've also tried running the Batch files as well. None of them, including the benchmarks, seem to be working for me.
My specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
8 GB Memory

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Running it in Desktop. Been using the updater to launch it, but I've also tried running the Batch files as well. None of them, including the benchmarks, seem to be working for me.
My specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
8 GB Memory
try copy clean instal like D:VAM or C:vam just put it on Root drive. than again its will work. i have this problem too. CLEAN INStal after the game works quit than copy ur addonspackage.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes