• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Auto-Patcher 1.14 to unlock Creator mode

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues

Alternatively use 1.14 PRE-crack if you got issues with patcher. Please note this pre-crack works only for this specific version.

It worked the first time, but I closed the programme. When I came back to it later, it wouldn't work anymore.

I do get "key accepted " after the word with a C like you instructed, however, after the first time, I get "Key file issue. Please check that key.son is in the root install folder.

I did a quick windows explorer search for "key.son" but couldn't find it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
WadeVR really pushed it with Madi Interactive some really nice stuff :)

Close to SFM quality, still in that dark Light style but anyways nicely done you have to be very creative if lights become expensive hehe :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iskan

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
It worked the first time, but I closed the programme. When I came back to it later, it wouldn't work anymore.

I do get "key accepted " after the word with a C like you instructed, however, after the first time, I get "Key file issue. Please check that key.son is in the root install folder.

I did a quick windows explorer search for "key.son" but couldn't find it.
Go to the root directory of VAM where VAM.exe is and create a new file called key.json
with this content:

Code:
{
   "F62167" : "true",
   "Casd" : "true"
}

Reactions: Scrichta

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Go to the root directory of VAM where VAM.exe is and create a new file called key.json
with this content:

Code:
{
}

I was just searching for tips in the thread this very minute ! (I tried before hand using the prepatcher but got same result) (((as you may have guessed I know nothing about this stuff hehe)))

Gona try it straight away!

edit-> in doing so, I found a key.json file but it doesn't have an extension (.exe .txt etc). Inside it, is something similar to what you wrote :

{
"Cfas" : "true",
"Cdad" : "true",
"Casd" : "true",
"Cddd" : "true",
"Crtt" : "true",
"C89914" : "true",
"C23232" : "true"
}
I'll do as you say anyway, I'm assuming the file you want me to make is .txt?

EDIT 2 : I'm so dumb lol, I just realised that stuff is all the keys I tried :xD

with this content:

Code:
{
}
I made a double post to avoid my spam, just to say, I tried but it don't work either (I tried then entering Casd key).

I'm guessing the key.json shouldn't be a text file but I can't guess what it should be.

EDIT::::
ok I almost feel like deleting my own posts cause it's embarassing, I hadn't realised that .json was actually a file extension, so I took the one that existed, deleted the content, and replaced it with what you shared, that worked.

Thanks a lot and sorry for spam !

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ok Girls now that we cleared everything up i guess this Unforgettable Party in the History of VAM can start now :D

aimazing7

May 22, 2018
Anyone knows how i can update the version of this forum from 1.5 to 1.14? i tried a .dll of someones post in here to the data but gave me an error could someone explain how to update it please

Thanks!

aimazing7

May 22, 2018
Anyone knows how i can update the version of this forum from 1.5 to 1.14? i tried a .dll of someones post in here to the data but gave me an error could someone explain how to update it please

Thanks!
UPDATE
i just updated to the latest version, but it gives me the free version only
any one knows how to unlock it to the full version? anyone has a patcher or crack for 1.14?

Thanks

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
UPDATE
i just updated to the latest version, but it gives me the free version only
any one knows how to unlock it to the full version? anyone has a patcher or crack for 1.14?

Thanks
Check the previous page or two for key

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
any key to easy put pov mode on male character or i need to move the camers with mouse and WASD to do it?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
any key to easy put pov mode on male character or i need to move the camers with mouse and WASD to do it?
Possession it's the green button with the + in the main gui first button in the same bar as the open scene/save scene buttons but its clunky as you control the parts like you would with a gyro control.
So moving the mouse simulates the movement of the possessed part since this is physics driven depending on the physical link state of your bones, entire parts of your virtual body might move in that camera direction as well. So if you move to far away from POV you gonna drive the body to much in that direction as well.

Reactions: Belugahs

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
mega link for 1.6.1 is down can someone put a new mega link up?
The newest version is 1.14, and you can download it directly from, Meshed patreon. When finished enter the creator key for 1.14 from previous pages.

silverb

Dec 20, 2017
is the 1.14 Creator key out of date yet?
I just tried patching the latest csharp dll file aswell as using the pre patched version only to get the same result?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Original Video Input Quality currently

90% parametric animation

action->reaction

cant record it perfectly system to old base system framerate is around 20ms i lose 13ms performance inside of the (GPU/CPU) recording chain currently ending up at a total here of 33ms, recording overhead is really huge (UHD) and it hurts VAM heavily currently i try to find out how todo it more efficiently but first need to finalize some rendering parts.

I try to find a good balance but not really easy with a still changing system, that is additionally overall Designed with VR in mind.

Coming Next will be a crazy Meshup be prepared gonna combine a lot of things together creating the ultimate system/engine indoor benchmark scene so far in terms of render and systematic overhead :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
i5-2400 GTX 1080 8GB i optimize around that specs everything out from scratch the CPU is currently the culprit for VAM as heavy as it was in Mafia 3 :D
and since the Video Recording needs both it is heavy as well to push Video Recording on Nvidias Driver additionally while VAM is using the needed CPU resources heavily.

That Pimax thing im skeptical they push more overhead on the CPU to reduce their System Production cost overall it seems.

When trying to stretch that Ass a "bit" ;)

would be nice to have a dynamic system mode that could ignore craziness though and adapt to it ;)

Fixed it something/one set the Vagina morphs to crazy wrong settings :D

now the Ass can be nicely stretched without Visual issues

nicewidth.jpg
backdoorvamr.jpg
huge.jpg
assvam.jpg

Bigger unavoidably needs to enlarge the Vagina space but possible :D

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes