4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Is this only playable while subbed to patreon? or is there an "everything unlocked" option? Only just found out about it and I'd like to know... if it's a subscription only game, I've lost interest.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Is this only playable while subbed to patreon? or is there an "everything unlocked" option? Only just found out about it and I'd like to know... if it's a subscription only game, I've lost interest.
It's not subscription. Use the creator key on the first post and everything is unlocked.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Need a rec or a non-rec.

Is this worth buying a VR headset for? I can't imagine I would do anything else with it. Worth the price of the headset?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Need a rec or a non-rec.

Is this worth buying a VR headset for? I can't imagine I would do anything else with it. Worth the price of the headset?
Well... It's hard to recommend buying a VR headset for only 1 game. But it depends on how much money you have... In my country, you need 3 months of minimum wage salary to buy a Quest 2, so my opinion may be biased.

You will also need a powerful system, both GPU and CPU are needed. And you will also need a strong 5Ghz wifi connection for wireless. (a cheap router is good enough, but you will have to set it up). So be prepared to spend a little bit more money and time to make everything work.

But I loved this game in VR. It has hand tracking with individual finger tracking, lots of QoL plugins, amazing customization options... It's my most played adult game by far.

Still, you will be spending more time in desktop mode than in VR. So if you are not familiar with the game, I'd strongly recommend against a VR headset until you have everything sorted out (looks, scenes, plugins, presets, performance...)

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Can someone explain why on the VAM hub, creator has 400/1068 and only goes to J and Tag has 400/1475? and only goes to D.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there an app or easy process to clean out a VaM install folder? My VaM folder is like 200GB or something ridiculous, but I realized I only ever load like three scenes and five different looks. Is there an easy way to get rid of everything that isn't those scenes, looks, and their dependencies? I figure the absolute easiest way is to just backup those scenes and looks and just delete everything else, then re-download all the missing dependencies from within VaM, but I'm worried that I'll need some dependencies that are paywalled or no longer available.

• Haha
Reactions: Horker14

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there an app or easy process to clean out a VaM install folder? My VaM folder is like 200GB or something ridiculous, but I realized I only ever load like three scenes and five different looks. Is there an easy way to get rid of everything that isn't those scenes, looks, and their dependencies? I figure the absolute easiest way is to just backup those scenes and looks and just delete everything else, then re-download all the missing dependencies from within VaM, but I'm worried that I'll need some dependencies that are paywalled or no longer available.
I would delete everything and then redownload the scenes. It sounds easier to do that. You can also move stuff to another folder to test if something breaks.

If you don't like that option, there are some apps you can try. But I wouldn't say it's easy.

The first one I would try is the var manager:

If you just want to reduce size but keep everything, try the Pesadilla DeDuplicator: https://f95zone.to/threads/pesadilla-deduplicator-pdd-1-0-7.91634/
Just don't delete anything after deduplicating

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Can someone explain why on the VAM hub, creator has 400/1068 and only goes to J and Tag has 400/1475? and only goes to D.
Check if you have any filters on in the left hand menu. I think the in game hub browser filters out paid content and anything that isn't hosted on the hub site by default. You can always browse the site directly at

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Check if you have any filters on in the left hand menu. I think the in game hub browser filters out paid content and anything that isn't hosted on the hub site by default. You can always browse the site directly at
No filters are on, it's set to "all" Except for "primary sort" which is set to a-z... And still missing over half the content lol.
Bonghonagahoogas.png

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
What happened to the steam version ?
This is from the developer:

Sorry, I just prefer not start pages of speculation. When we were banned we were told a sort of generic reason and Steam has not responded to any of our questions. I could speculate on so many reasons, I also saw various people complained directly to Steam about the game. Instead of focusing on why it was banned (as we weren't provided concrete details) I'm just trying to focus on how we can move forwards. I'm also not looking to generate a war against Steam, it's their choice if they want the game on or not. Steam didn't give us a warning, and just banned us. As part of my replies to Steam I've suggested removing the online hub part totally, in case that was the issue, but I just haven't heard back, so no one really knows what happened, and the rest, even from developers, is just us guessing and being in shock and trying to figure it out.
TLDR: The developer got banned and doesn't know why.

• Haha
Reactions: BigFrogX
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes