akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Guys, what the difference in - VAM & VAM X & VAM 2 ?o_O
VAM is the first released one
VAMX is a plugin like all the others that adds scenes to the base VAM
VAM 2 is a in production upgrade of VAM, using all the new tech.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
VAM is the first released one
VAMX is a plugin like all the others that adds scenes to the base VAM
VAM 2 is a in production upgrade of VAM, using all the new tech.
VAMX - what you mean, it have different scenes?
As i understand VAM2 have no content yet and scenes from VAM 1 are not compatible?
PS. 1060 too, but i 'll upgrade to 3060/ti, seems vam need more vram than a gpu power.

Last edited:

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
VAMX - what you mean, it have different scenes?
As i understand VAM2 have no content yet and scenes from VAM 1 are not compatible?
PS. 1060 too, but i 'll upgrade to 3060/ti, seems vam need more vram than a gpu power.
VamX is a 3rd party extension to VAM ver1

Reactions: evaw

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
Please tell me which Gpu card is good, I use Asus Gtx 1070 but the temperature is up to 75-80c
very important. Large memory !! 16GB is enough, but I recommend 32GB or 64GB of RAM
--> If your "AddonPackages" folder is not full, 16GB of RAM is enough ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ub3rmaan

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
very important. Large memory !! 16GB is enough, but I recommend 32GB or 64GB of RAM
i back this up! i m tired of people saying you are not going to use all that much memory...
my pc use 16GB just by powering up (my workstation). go with 32GB min or fill it with 64.
but pay attention that your mother board must support such amount of memory.

Edit: an use case? you cannot play Cities Skylines if you don't have a lot of memory.
it will then use paging, which slows down the game by a lot. (the base with mods and dlcs)

Reactions: jojo850

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
New to the thread here, is this game on steam? They've announced it on Patreon but I can't see it. (or is it a regional thing?)

EDIT: nvm it got banned

Reactions: a2503

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Technical question for making morphs. I've got the Male genital geograft in Daz3D, but it's not at the "default" state as in VaM (i.e. in Daz it's flaccid). Is there a morph I'm missing or should I try to make one based on the VaM-exported obj and apply it to the geograft? I want to ensure a smooth morph transition, at least as much as my skills will allow.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Noob question: Can I copy animation from one scene to the other?
Yes in most cases, Acidbubbles timeline not only has an import and export for it's native animations, but you can also use it to convert mocaps into timeline format. The only ones that don't really work like that are the animations that use the AnimationPatern atom, they are more tricky, but there are only a couple of animators that still use them.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Yes in most cases, Acidbubbles timeline not only has an import and export for it's native animations, but you can also use it to convert mocaps into timeline format. The only ones that don't really work like that are the animations that use the AnimationPatern atom, they are more tricky, but there are only a couple of animators that still use them.
Will look into this, thanks

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
1672574326021.png

Encountered a minor bump. Downloaded NoOC's MK pack, it's weird that when I save the Kitana look (right), it's not the same when I load the look to a different model (left). Is there a morph that I need to load? The MK pack's in .vac, so I guess everything should be there.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
gonna sound dumb but does this game still require VR? Or is there a Desktop mode to play with now? I saw this amazing Krystal model id love to have fun with :3

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes