4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Note that the links on page 1 are just for base VAM.

The new Steam version is VAM + VAMX.

VAMX is like a layer that sits on top of VAM and adds a huge amount of features and usability.

I don't think there's a link yet in this thread for the VAM + VAMX version.
The user I was replying to just asked how to get started with this game and where they could download it. They were not asking about the Steam version.

Reactions: polakfury

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Awesome! Thanks a lot. Seems obvious in retrospect. :p

A different issue I have with some scenes is that audio that's supposed to play, sometimes plays twice, with the second time interrupting the first halfway through. Sometimes it's music, or dialog, or moaning/sex sounds. It'll start to play, then interrupt itself and play again, which is really jarring. Does anyone know what the issue might be, and how to fix it? I've noticed it happens consistently on scenes by ZENmocap, but it's happened in other scenes too.
the audio issue is down to the plugin that zenmocap uses

i dont like the plugin it makes the sound stutter . its suppose to sync the sound with the animation,
if the sound is a shorter length to the animation it kinda tries to stretch it out to the animation
cool idea though

putanon2273

Jan 23, 2022
Hello, Does anyone know how to delete the futa character from var file? Some authors merge them into one var and I don't like to collect them too.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
heloo anyone know how to use file .obj(blender) i created to vam?

or make it file read as Assetbundle ?
any one can teach or give me link tutorial ?

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
I did the switch to 32gb a while ago and for sure it does make a difference, especially if you use it to load multiple scene and over a long period of time. Doesn't make it faster but more convenient to use.
Switched now to 32gb of ram and the game looks like another. This game is unberable at 16gb ram with complex scenes.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, Does anyone know how to delete the futa character from var file? Some authors merge them into one var and I don't like to collect them too.
.var are just renamed zip files you should be able to open them up with winzip or 7zip, navigate the folders and delete stuff but if you want to make it more complicated you can find the package on Vam's Package Manager > click Unpack > Go to the folder created in to AddonPackages > Navigate and delete the files > Go back in to Vam's Package manager and click Pack (NOT restore or it'll just restore the var with a backup).

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I need your help! Why aren't they moving anymore? What should I do? thanks
I would check the scene animation tab to see if it's playing;

Also, uncheck the freeze motion/sound checkbox

And finally check if the vam timeline plugin is properly placed in the addonpackages folder, loaded and running in the stuck characters

Reactions: jojo850

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
I would check the scene animation tab to see if it's playing;

Also, uncheck the freeze motion/sound checkbox

And finally check if the vam timeline plugin is properly placed in the addonpackages folder, loaded and running in the stuck characters
I have some timeline plugins. Do I have too many?^^ They are all in the folder: AddonPackages

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
I need your help! Why aren't they moving anymore? What should I do? thanks
Maybe you accidentally disabled physics
Make sure that Collision, Advanced colliders and Soft body physics are enabled, and Freeze physics is disabled for every character

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I have some timeline plugins. Do I have too many?^^ They are all in the folder: AddonPackages
That's probably not what's making the characters freeze.

But I asked the plugin author if I needed to keep all of them. He said that it is designed to work without issues even with scenes that use older versions. But he still recommended to backup the older ones and just keep the newest, just in case something breaks... when developing software you can never be sure about anything :ROFLMAO:

But back them up in another folder. The fewer .vars you have inside addonpackages, the faster you game loads scenes and better menus responsiveness.

Also, after checking jerticignu's recommendations, check if you have any session/scene/character plugins that may be overriding the scene's plugins. Or if you are missing any dependencies.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes