4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
Provided the dependency mods aren't paywalled the package manager in VAM should get them, if not, your going to need to hunt around for them from other sources. The mod should have came with a file called xxxx.var.depend.txt which will tell you the plugins you need. If not, you can find them listed in the meta.json in the VAR file.
i notice it 10 mins ago lmao
it does list a lot
i hope the 363gb torrent has it

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
If you mean of Virt-A-Mate, then it is the latest... they actually released the new update for Steam to work...
For the VamX, I have no clue, but I assume that is somewhat the same...

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017
If you mean of Virt-A-Mate, then it is the latest... they actually released the new update for Steam to work...
For the VamX, I have no clue, but I assume that is somewhat the same...
I see thank you maybe I get it on Steam. I am using this free version and I am curious.. if I update the game using the Launcher on the folder will it break the game or the cr@ck?
Until next week I have to use a slow internet I do not want to risk it testing if there is any problem I have to wait several hours again haha

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This is probably a dumb noob question, but where are saved appearance presets saved? The Fuck Awakens scene says you can save your appearance presets to a specified folder to have them replace the default look automatically, but I don't know where VaM saves appearance presets, so I don't have to go into edit mode and manually replace every time I load the scene.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
This is probably a dumb noob question, but where are saved appearance presets saved? The Fuck Awakens scene says you can save your appearance presets to a specified folder to have them replace the default look automatically, but I don't know where VaM saves appearance presets, so I don't have to go into edit mode and manually replace every time I load the scene.
You can see where the game expects to find things when you try to load/open/select something.
here.png

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
You can see where the game expects to find things when you try to load/open/select something.
View attachment 2211735
Awesome! Thanks a lot. Seems obvious in retrospect. :p

A different issue I have with some scenes is that audio that's supposed to play, sometimes plays twice, with the second time interrupting the first halfway through. Sometimes it's music, or dialog, or moaning/sex sounds. It'll start to play, then interrupt itself and play again, which is really jarring. Does anyone know what the issue might be, and how to fix it? I've noticed it happens consistently on scenes by ZENmocap, but it's happened in other scenes too.

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
guys..is there a texture loader manager for VAM? I have a lot of cool textures, but the native system of VAM for loading is too slow!

Wish I had a good plugin for creating and browsing presets. Making it easy to change textures.

18clird

Dec 4, 2022
New to this game, whats the best way to download and get setup? Any necessary mods I should pick up or graphic settings I should have? I'm on a 3080 and have a beefy setup, using an oculus quest 2

Reactions: polakfury

MaxieJ

Jul 3, 2019
New to this game, whats the best way to download and get setup? Any necessary mods I should pick up or graphic settings I should have? I'm on a 3080 and have a beefy setup, using an oculus quest 2
launch the game, there is a HUB on the left of the main menu, you get everything from there. Free stuff are pretty cool, and any needed mods or models will be downloaded automatically when you get a scene.
There are paid scene/models however, you can follow the link in the HUB to purchase, or simply go to F95 and check the "Assets release" section with the tag VAM.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Download updater from their patreon page, use key in first post to activate. Not sure if you need anything special for Quest 2...

18clird

Dec 4, 2022
so you can download the game from F95 for free? Or do you need to go somewhere else to purchase? Sorry hard to find these links in all the posts
launch the game, there is a HUB on the left of the main menu, you get everything from there. Free stuff are pretty cool, and any needed mods or models will be downloaded automatically when you get a scene.
There are paid scene/models however, you can follow the link in the HUB to purchase, or simply go to F95 and check the "Assets release" section with the tag VAM.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
so you can download the game from F95 for free? Or do you need to go somewhere else to purchase? Sorry hard to find these links in all the posts
You could try page 1 post 1 of this thread, which has download links, the license key and links to the patreon if you want to legitimately purchase.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes