4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, btw... this game is complete! Any moderators to tag it? The developer said that they won't even release bug fixes and will only focus on version 2 from now on.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey, btw... this game is complete! Any moderators to tag it? The developer said that they won't even release bug fixes and will only focus on version 2 from now on.
...and you're wrong. MeshedVR just released a Bugfix 1.20.77.13 two days after your post :p

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
Just want to ask a question
At first I was playing without a problem but after tons of mod I downloaded
Now I'm getting blue screen randomly either from loading a scene or loading an outfit, appearance
I have a good new system and not getting this error elsewhere so its not my PCs fault.
I'm thinking maybe its happening cuz I installed tons of mods (over 100GB) that program couldn't handle anymore, is it possible?
Maybe starting from 0 will solves problem but to think i'm gonna delete those are giving me pain :(

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
anyone have testig ZHFX game ,he make like a vam

its call metafreedom

its really good from vam ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kakademon

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
is there like a library for assets and stuff?
tried loading few scenes i found but most of them always missing something

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
is there like a library for assets and stuff?
tried loading few scenes i found but most of them always missing something

For free scenes, if you click the dependency tab at the top of a scene, it will list all the assets used in it's creation with download links.

For paid scenes, downloaded from F95, you just have to find them manually, but there should be a link to the original scene on the download page with the list.

Also, if you go into VAM, from the file menu, then Open Package Manager, you can use that to scan and automatically download missing dependencies from the hub.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018

For free scenes, if you click the dependency tab at the top of a scene, it will list all the assets used in it's creation with download links.

For paid scenes, downloaded from F95, you just have to find them manually, but there should be a link to the original scene on the download page with the list.

Also, if you go into VAM, from the file menu, then Open Package Manager, you can use that to scan and automatically download missing dependencies from the hub.
its actually a paywall scene without any source of the mods or plugin used
thats why in koikatsu or hs2 there are something called sideloader a general mod download manager
is there something like that for vam?
i do found a torrent of paywall assets that the download link is gone on f95, downloading it rn so havent test it

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
its actually a paywall scene without any source of the mods or plugin used
thats why in koikatsu or hs2 there are something called sideloader a general mod download manager
is there something like that for vam?
i do found a torrent of paywall assets that the download link is gone on f95, downloading it rn so havent test it
Provided the dependency mods aren't paywalled the package manager in VAM should get them, if not, your going to need to hunt around for them from other sources. The mod should have came with a file called xxxx.var.depend.txt which will tell you the plugins you need. If not, you can find them listed in the meta.json in the VAR file.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes