4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Thats odd ive not had any sort of problem whatsoever with my Index.

nothing different at all, it works just the same (i have not done anything other than install the update)
Well, that's unfortunate. I'm the only one experiencing the issue, that's going to be harder to diagnose. I rolled back the update using the launcher to the last version that worked for me, but my controllers still don't work. I saw another update released yesterday, so I'll try that and hope it works itself out.

Reactions: Derwhatoh

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
DId they improve the performance with the newest version or only UI changes ?
It fixes some memory leaks, so fewer crashes, probably faster loading times if you are using the swap file a lot. But I don't think you can get any FPS boost. (if you want more FPS I strongly suggest the givemefps plugin)

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
It fixes some memory leaks, so fewer crashes, probably faster loading times if you are using the swap file a lot. But I don't think you can get any FPS boost. (if you want more FPS I strongly suggest the givemefps plugin)
FPS isnt an issue on my end. Its the loading times that they have to fix somehow. Even with an SSD its too slow for me.

Reactions: Thrixxy60

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
anyone know where i can find this olivia dunne model from ?

View attachment 2334329
stfu crazy3dmodeler , you're so fkn stupid with your drama always coming up with new accounts trying to sneak onto hub again like ky69. You just so fkn stupid with your retarded action figures. come here blasting this stupid image on something you didn't even release yet just like nearly everything else, Comiiiiing Sooooooon.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
stfu crazy3dmodeler , you're so fkn stupid with your drama always coming up with new accounts trying to sneak onto hub again like ky69. You just so fkn stupid with your retarded action figures. come here blasting this stupid image on something you didn't even release yet just like nearly everything else, Comiiiiing Sooooooon.
gothca !!!! i like this statment hahahaha
i just know he never release the model LMAO ...

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
No idea who the guy is but his stuff looks shit anyway lol. Looks nothing like who it is supposed to be...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes